Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160471
Yssup Rider59894
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35314
Mojojo33117

Old 11-28-2011, 08:03 AM   #16
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Default Appeasement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
I have always wondered why the liberals were so opposed to fighting people that were opposed to everything they believed in. I am not sure that the proposition proposed is accurate but I would like to hear why so many liberals are so quick to defend the Muslim religion when it is so clearly opposed to a lot of what they believe in.
Churchill said "An appeaser is one who feeds the crocodile, hoping it will eat him last"

The left are cowards; they want to be friends with monsters because they're are afraid to call evil by its name. It's like Neville Chamberlin negotiating a peace treaty with Hitler; It's deja vu all over again.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 08:11 AM   #17
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Churchill said "An appeaser is one who feeds the crocodile, hoping it will eat him last"

Churchill was eaten by his own people after the war....go figure

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_...election,_1945
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 08:13 AM   #18
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You have a great point Laz.....Muslims are much more closely aliened with Conservatives in this country.

I have always thought we should ship all our Muslims brothers and sisters along with our Religious Right family back over to the Middle East! They should get along just fine.
Historically the christian religion has a lot to answer for but to equate the Muslim faith to mainstream modern day christianity is nuts. Any radical christian group that acted like these idiot muslims would never find support or shelter among the christians. There will always be the occaisional nutcase among the christians but they are not supported by other christians.

Of course christians try to push their faith which I will agree can be annoying but it falls within the law. They don't go around killing people that disagree with them.

Try to be intellectually honest in your arguments.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 08:18 AM   #19
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Churchill was eaten by his own people after the war....go figure
I've always been amazed by the way Churchill was turned on by England after all his contributions. Except for Churchill, England would have been destroyed. When he first warned about Hitler being a serious threat, he was renounced as a crackpot.
Old 11-28-2011, 08:27 AM   #20
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Shirly you jest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
Historically the christian religion has a lot to answer for but to equate the Muslim faith to mainstream modern day christianity is nuts. Any radical christian group that acted like these idiot muslims would never find support or shelter among the christians. There will always be the occaisional nutcase among the christians but they are not supported by other christians.

Of course christians try to push their faith which I will agree can be annoying but it falls within the law. They don't go around killing people that disagree with them.

Try to be intellectually honest in your arguments.
There are nuts on both sides that the majority do not agree with in tactics but they do in principal. That is a fact.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Save_America

The most prominent anti-abortion groups have used less vitriolic tactics but their impact is no less powerful. Operation Save America issued "wanted posters" for David Gunn, a Florida abortion doctor, in the summer of 1992. A year later he was shot dead - the first of a string of murders unlikely to end with Tiller.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 08:31 AM   #21
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
I've always been amazed by the way Churchill was turned on by England after all his contributions. Except for Churchill, England would have been destroyed. When he first warned about Hitler being a serious threat, he was renounced as a crackpot.
You only get to drive the bus as long as people think you know where you are going. After the war, they no longer needed a war driver, they needed a peace driver. Pretty simple, you can not bask in the past.

Elections are about the future not the past. Bush would have never been elected a second time if it was about the past. Time will tell if folks have confidence in Obama again. Newt seems to think he can drive again...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 09:57 AM   #22
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
You only get to drive the bus as long as people think you know where you are going. After the war, they no longer needed a war driver, they needed a peace driver. Pretty simple, you can not bask in the past.

Elections are about the future not the past. Bush would have never been elected a second time if it was about the past. Time will tell if folks have confidence in Obama again. Newt seems to think he can drive again...
I think part of Churchill's problem was that he wanted to contintue England's policy of colonialism. He tried to enlist FDR's support in his effort keep English colonies under their control but failed.

The English people were very sympathetic towards Ghandi and India's nonviolent revolution. I guess maybe Churchill was passed over by the tide of history.

Part of Obama's animosity towards the UK has to do with the fact that Kenya (his father's birthplace and possibly his own) was a colony of the United Kingdom until 1963. Obama was a dual citizen at birth, United States and United Kingdom and Colonies.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women