Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160477
Yssup Rider59902
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47509
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 04-20-2013, 10:23 PM   #31
Mistress Chanel
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4160
My ECCIE Reviews

Girl, I don't pay attention to the negativity and drama on individuals whom are non factors in my life... I look at it as entertainment and a constant reminder as to what I don't want in my life...
Mistress Chanel is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 03:14 PM   #32
Kshunter
Premium Access

Encounters: 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by destiny in kc View Post
So pointing something out gives you the right to call people names?
I prefer "accurate description." She has ripped and insulted everyone here and everyone involved in this hobby, yet she's back here to try to promote her bottom-feeder network marketing business. Truly a pathetic human being.
Kshunter is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 07:26 PM   #33
Mistress Chanel
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I have not ripped nor insulted everyone here. If that was true I wouldn't have ~friends/ associates~ on the board. You should really use the ~I statement~ as you can only speak for yourself!!

With regards to the product/ company I promote... I am providing ~Customed Bodywork~ I have everything from wraps and suppliments from a company of which was featured in the`~Success from home magazine ((From the publisher of Success Magazine)) ** Essential // Olive Oil Mixtures created to suit different needs ** Nutrition Advice/ Support ** Customized Meal Planning// Preperation **Exercise Routine// Core Techniques ** Trigger Point Therapy and Assisted Stretching

LOL... You refer to me as a ~Pethetic human being~ But I know who I am. You on the other hand, have not ever even met me... I actually feel sorry for you!! As you are truly ignorant to the truth. Perhaps if you knew me or anything about me, you would know I spend the majority of my energy giving back to the community in a real way, and direct attitude along with spending countless hours working to better myself.

This link might be useful for you as clearly you like judging others...
http://www.openbible.info/topics/judging_others
Old 04-27-2013, 01:57 PM   #34
Mistress Chanel
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

FOR THOSE WHO WOULD LIKE MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE BODY WRAPS...

Process behind the wraps so you see the science in place...

The ingredients in the wrap are naturally-based, plant extracts and botanicals, very healthy "food" for your skin and deeper tissues. The Guarana seed extract is a shrub rich in caffeine, known as a stimulant, and increases fat burning within cell tissue. This is just one of the many strong all natural ingredients...

1. They promote Lipolysis, which literally means “fat-breaking”. The plant extracts and botanicals penetrate into the fat cell and break down the large fat molecules into smaller ones which are now allowed to leave the cell. These molecules are burned as energy somewhere else in the body (one reason why we need to be well hydrated with water, to circulate the smaller fat molecules that have been released).

2. They also release toxins from the fat cell. A major function of fat cells is to store toxins, so by releasing these toxins, we allow the fat cell to shrink.

3. The ingredients improve the microcirculation on the area where the body applicator is applied. This is what creates skin tightening, firming and toning. Fat tissue requires a great deal of blood vessels. By improving the microcirculation we also improve the overall health of the area.

4. They have an anti-inflammatory effect. Toxins cause the fat tissue to be inflamed, and the end result is a tight, toned and firm effect since the overall health of the area is improved.

To summarize, the ingredients in the Ultimate Body Applicator promote Lipolysis, detoxify the cell, improve microcirculation and reduce Inflammation.
Old 04-27-2013, 02:21 PM   #35
KenMonk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

LOL Wraps don't affect fat in any way. I can't believe you're still at this.
KenMonk is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 02:41 PM   #36
Mistress Chanel
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

and I cant believe you are still commenting on my thread. Its whatever though... AS I SAID... FOR THOSE WHO WOULD LIKE MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE BODY WRAPS... Its not as though it's your business but I have had several people interested in this product...

That being said GO TROLL AROUND SOMEWHERE ELSE!!
Old 04-28-2013, 08:49 AM   #37
KenMonk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Your "business" is taking money from ladies who actually earn it and offering little to nothing in return. It has been proven, and you have even stated it yourself. In fact should you even be pimping your business here? There is a business area on the national section and that is where this stuff goes.
KenMonk is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 09:02 AM   #38
Modda
Ambassador

Encounters: 15

@Mistress Chanel, Sandbox is not a forum for promoting such things.

Pls use the national forum for any services related to 'Providers' which is http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=992.

Thankyou for understanding.
Modda is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 12:04 PM   #39
Mistress Chanel
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by modda View Post
@Mistress Chanel, Sandbox is not a forum for promoting such things.

Pls use the national forum for any services related to 'Providers' which is http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=992.

Thankyou for understanding.
I do understand and thanks for the notice...
Old 04-28-2013, 12:11 PM   #40
Mistress Chanel
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenMonk View Post
Your "business" is taking money from ladies who actually earn it and offering little to nothing in return. It has been proven, and you have even stated it yourself. In fact should you even be pimping your business here? There is a business area on the national section and that is where this stuff goes.
Perhaps you did not read my list of services, as I am trying to help ladies and gents achieve their fitness goals. I have been a certified personal trainer for years, and in combination of that and spending 6-7 days a week in the gym, I consider myself knowledgeable about the field of exercise and nutrition... As I have constantly said, people are entitled to their opinions...
Old 04-28-2013, 12:22 PM   #41
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

You state you understand...but here, again, with another post advertising your services

Let's put it another way...don't go away mad, just freaking go away

Capice????
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 12:51 PM   #42
Mistress Chanel
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I wasnt advertising services I was pointing out facts. You say for me to go away, yet this thread was initiated by me and if my memory serves me correct, you were not even involved in this conversation until now... LOL, you are the one that needs to go somewhere as your comment has no value to this thread!! I understand some of you have nothing better to do than spew negativity, but this thread is actually trying to help others. While I will not post another thread promoting services again, I refuse to let ~trolls~ attempt to hijack this thread with negativity and untrue statements... All of that being said... It is a beautiful day enjoy it!!
Old 04-28-2013, 01:08 PM   #43
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

My comment has no value, LOL.

After 3 pages and a number of your odd posts....I'm still waiting for you to post something of value. Well at least something that is of value to somebody other than yourself.

Got to go now....hoping to get a cuddle from my hair stylist!
Old 04-29-2013, 08:11 AM   #44
growler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

......."you can tell a lot about a man by how he treats those that can do him no good or give him no gain"...........
growler is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 11:11 AM   #45
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Growler, you are definitely OK, in my book, lol....however question for ya....

If a man is talking in the woods, and there is no woman there to hear him, is he still wrong?????

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women