Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70398
biomed160407
Yssup Rider59880
gman4452898
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47479
pyramider46370
bambino40298
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35252
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-26-2019, 07:38 PM   #46
texrider
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbond View Post
Back in upstart America days, massa's wife used to sneak out to get that BBC because whitey was lacking. Since then, black males have been over sexualized. Just 5he mention of BBC stirs the racism pot.
And your post in itself is not racist ?
Old 04-26-2019, 07:59 PM   #47
JalapenoPopper
Account Disabled

Talking

Only whites are racist....
Old 04-26-2019, 08:25 PM   #48
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper View Post
I disagree. Anyone can be racist. There are lots of nonwhite racists too. If someone says something negative about white people then that should be as unacceptable as saying something negative about black or any other nonwhite people. No distinction should be made.

There may be a larger number of white racists compared to nonwhite racists in the USA but that's just because whites make up the majority of the American population.

JalapenoPopper, I know you're being sarcastic with your comment but I'm letting you know that most Americans don't feel that "Only whites are racist". Most Americans of all skin colors don't hate white people or think of all whites as racists just because some crazy leftwing media posts some race baiting articles. You can wallow in self-pity as much as you want and use the "I'm a poor innocent white man who's always being called racist" victim card but it won't change the facts. Also it's funny that you're playing the victim when you clearly are a racist white man who thinks whites are superior to other ethnicities based on your past posts here.
Old 04-26-2019, 08:31 PM   #49
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbond View Post
Back in upstart America days, massa's wife used to sneak out to get that BBC because whitey was lacking. Since then, black males have been over sexualized. Just 5he mention of BBC stirs the racism pot.
"whitey was lacking"

Offensive racist post though I agree that black males have been over sexualized. Even if you're replying to a racist post, don't reply with more racism. Then you let evil win.

“Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.”

Friedrich W Nietzsche
Old 04-26-2019, 08:31 PM   #50
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Yep, a black can say just about anything and not have accountability. A white gets called to the carpet for any questionable comment.
Old 04-26-2019, 08:54 PM   #51
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscleup View Post
Yep, a black can say just about anything and not have accountability. A white gets called to the carpet for any questionable comment.
I think that was somewhat true a while ago but even that's changing. America has become less politically correct and the blacks who are racist are called out on their racism much more than in the past.

Just look at one of the recent ECCIE threads in the Coed forum. A black poster made some negative racist comments about white people and he was called out on it immediately. I see that happening a lot more often in real life too.

I agree that it's unfair if only white people are called out for being racist. Everyone should be called out.
Old 04-26-2019, 08:57 PM   #52
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Biden couldn't wait to stir the pot of Racism.. he practically based his decision to run for President on "Charlottesville".
Old 04-26-2019, 09:07 PM   #53
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Biden couldn't wait to stir the pot of Racism.. he practically based his decision to run for President on "Charlottesville".
I LMAO when I heard this from Biden. The dims are really reaching for something that is not there.
Old 04-26-2019, 09:09 PM   #54
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryClean View Post
I agree that it's unfair if only white people are called out for being racist. Everyone should be called out.
Once in a while you see blacks being called out for racist diatribe. But it is rare.
Old 04-27-2019, 10:29 AM   #55
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
If Joe is the best the Dimmz can come up with (and I exclude Bernie altogether for ALL the obvious reasons) then they are already beaten in 2020.

Big Picture, I'm afraid Ol' Sleepy just doesn't have the belly for the fight. Nor the stamina for a long, arduous campaign. Can you imagine what those one-on-one debates with Trump are gonna look like? They'd damned well BETTER feed Joe the questions in advance...lol

When you get down to the nut cuttin'....deep down inside Joe's gotta be wondering, "What the Fuck have I just gotten myself in to..???"

Old 04-27-2019, 12:07 PM   #56
darkwader
darkwader

Encounters: 5

wow they all come out of the woodwork dont they?
Old 04-27-2019, 05:07 PM   #57
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
It's a war zone down there.
Up there...

And Joe B can get a taste...ijs
Old 04-27-2019, 05:13 PM   #58
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW Katrina View Post
Up there...

And Joe B can get a taste...ijs
I'll bet Joe B has then saggy balls.....hmmm
Old 04-28-2019, 02:56 AM   #59
blackmaleindallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Quote:
If you think Biden is stirring the pot, Trump is the one that put the pot on the stove and turned the flame up high by consistently pandering to xenophobes, Islamophobes, and white supremacists. From spreading the lie without proof of Obama being born in a foreign country, to his Simpsons-esque stroll down the Trump Tower escalator where he could only assume some mexican immigrants were good people but he knew for sure there were some good people on the other side of the Charlottesville protest, to the Muslim Ban, etc. Trump's go to move is identity politics but I'm not sure if that's going to be enough in 2020. He's like a 1 trick pony and the trick gets old, especially with stuff like what happened in CA yesterday. He definitely needs the economy to keep rolling along to have a chance at re-election...
Old 04-28-2019, 09:34 AM   #60
darkwader
darkwader

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmaleindallas View Post
If you think Biden is stirring the pot, Trump is the one that put the pot on the stove and turned the flame up high by consistently pandering to xenophobes, Islamophobes, and white supremacists. From spreading the lie without proof of Obama being born in a foreign country, to his Simpsons-esque stroll down the Trump Tower escalator where he could only assume some mexican immigrants were good people but he knew for sure there were some good people on the other side of the Charlottesville protest, to the Muslim Ban, etc. Trump's go to move is identity politics but I'm not sure if that's going to be enough in 2020. He's like a 1 trick pony and the trick gets old, especially with stuff like what happened in CA yesterday. He definitely needs the economy to keep rolling along to have a chance at re-election...
whataboutism and deflection are the hallmarks of trumptards. they've had 3 yrs to perfect it
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women