Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160172
Yssup Rider59819
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 04-11-2014, 06:16 PM   #1
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37
Default Video Critique Thread?

Should we have one? There is already one for photographs that has been well received:

Critique Thread for Photographers

It could either be done as a new thread, or included in the current Critique thread.

Thoughts?
Col. Zodiak is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 10:15 PM   #2
bcdstudios
Lifetime Premium Access

Excellent idea Col. Z! I'll be the first to give it a go:

I had the honor of working with VIP provider Kayla Kelli recently on a promotional video for her business. It includes a little romantic story, showcasing her sexy side and also a good example of what her clients can expect when visiting her.

A Night of Seduction: http://bcdstudios.com/p750423877/e27e8a666
(NOTE: Video Link has music and is NSFW)

About the video shoot: Kayla had done several shoots with other photographers but to my knowledge had not done a video before. She was a little nervous at first but very excited and was patient with me as I changed lighting and found unique angle to show her best sides. She provided her own wardrobe and did her hair and makeup while I was setting up the lights and getting the camera ready. I would recommend if you are not comfortable doing your H+M that you hire a professional stylist - they can charge $75-200 depending on needs. However video doesn't hide much and you want to look your best on camera. Over all I think we are both happy with how it came out and I know a lot of her clients (old and new) loved how it looked and she booked higher end clients after posting it to her website. Which can be found here: www.vipkaylakelli.com

Thank you for reading my post and feel free to offer a constructive critique of my film - please keep the drama out of it and be respectful towards Kayla. I know she would love to hear your thoughts on her sexy little performance. Have a great weekend and travel safe all!
bcdstudios is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 12:32 AM   #3
captain_obvious
Gaining Momentum

I'd love to get some feedback on an erotic music VIDEO I did for a couple of Dallas based providers. (It has music and you have to be signed in to youtube)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zYfLdTtyQc

Providers:
Gabrielle Fantasies http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=223637
Vanessa Minx http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=235996

Contact at amorousfilms@yahoo.com
captain_obvious is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 08:04 AM   #4
Megan Love
Account Disabled

User ID: 9625
My ECCIE Reviews

I haven't started to do video yet, but I'm doing my research
Megan Love is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 08:43 AM   #5
DDBD Photography
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcdstudios View Post
Excellent idea Col. Z! I'll be the first to give it a go:

I had the honor of working with VIP provider Kayla Kelli recently on a promotional video for her business. It includes a little romantic story, showcasing her sexy side and also a good example of what her clients can expect when visiting her.

A Night of Seduction: http://bcdstudios.com/p750423877/e27e8a666
(NOTE: Video Link has music and is NSFW)

About the video shoot: Kayla had done several shoots with other photographers but to my knowledge had not done a video before. She was a little nervous at first but very excited and was patient with me as I changed lighting and found unique angle to show her best sides. She provided her own wardrobe and did her hair and makeup while I was setting up the lights and getting the camera ready. I would recommend if you are not comfortable doing your H+M that you hire a professional stylist - they can charge $75-200 depending on needs. However video doesn't hide much and you want to look your best on camera. Over all I think we are both happy with how it came out and I know a lot of her clients (old and new) loved how it looked and she booked higher end clients after posting it to her website. Which can be found here: www.vipkaylakelli.com

Thank you for reading my post and feel free to offer a constructive critique of my film - please keep the drama out of it and be respectful towards Kayla. I know she would love to hear your thoughts on her sexy little performance. Have a great weekend and travel safe all!
Loved the video. The only thing I would change is the length of it. I have shot some in the past and have learned that once you hit that 2-3 minute mark the viewer loses interest - well at least that's the feedback I've gotten. Other than that it was a great piece. I've worked with her before and she's very fun and professional and brings some creativity to the shoot and that is always a big plus. I like your style and look forward to seeing more of your work.
DDBD Photography is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 08:48 AM   #6
DDBD Photography
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Col. Zodiak View Post
Should we have one? There is already one for photographs that has been well received:

Critique Thread for Photographers

It could either be done as a new thread, or included in the current Critique thread.

Thoughts?
Great idea. I totally missed this thread. I have shot videos for some providers and one resource I love for learning new techniques is the vimeo tutorials. There are also some very creative videos on vimeo for inspiration. I have a few videos that I'm going to re-edit and I'll try to remember to post them here for critique.
Old 06-13-2014, 08:49 AM   #7
DDBD Photography
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain_obvious View Post
I'd love to get some feedback on an erotic music VIDEO I did for a couple of Dallas based providers. (It has music and you have to be signed in to youtube)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zYfLdTtyQc

Providers:
Gabrielle Fantasies http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=223637
Vanessa Minx http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=235996

Contact at amorousfilms@yahoo.com
It says the video is no longer available - upload it to either your own site or to vimeo and repost. I'd love to check it out.
Old 07-03-2014, 10:22 AM   #8
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Would someone suggest a good editing tool please? Thanks so much.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 02:12 PM   #9
DDBD Photography
Valued Poster

Sony Vegas is great. There is a learning curve but it's very powerful. There are some easier template driven options like muvee and it is another great option.
Old 07-03-2014, 08:47 PM   #10
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you I have a lot of reading to do.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 01:32 PM   #11
bcdstudios
Lifetime Premium Access

If you are a professional video person i'd recommend: Final Cut Pro X - If you are hobbiest or semi pro looking to get into it: iMovie (Mac software) its very easy to learn, tons of tutorials on youtube and costs about $15-20 bucks in the app store. You can also download a basic iMovie version for your iPhone / iPad and edit it right on your phone or iPad. Pretty cool! Good luck let me know when you have something edited and I'll give you some feedback. Just email / PM me a link!
bcdstudios is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 09:47 PM   #12
captain_obvious
Gaining Momentum

Default Some recent videos

Would love some feedback

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x21...k-e-3_creation
https://www.wevideo.com/hub/#media/ci/212948035
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1q...video_creation
captain_obvious is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 06:09 AM   #13
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm shooting a video this weekend and would someone suggest where to find music that I can use. That's not trade marked.Thanks so much.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 07:03 AM   #14
DDBD Photography
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcdstudios View Post
If you are a professional video person i'd recommend: Final Cut Pro X - If you are hobbiest or semi pro looking to get into it: iMovie (Mac software) its very easy to learn, tons of tutorials on youtube and costs about $15-20 bucks in the app store. You can also download a basic iMovie version for your iPhone / iPad and edit it right on your phone or iPad. Pretty cool! Good luck let me know when you have something edited and I'll give you some feedback. Just email / PM me a link!
I forgot about final cut pro - if you're a novice it has a steep learning curve but is an extremely powerful package. I wish there was a pc or android version of iMovie. I have an old iphone that I keep around just for the video features.
Old 07-31-2014, 07:05 AM   #15
DDBD Photography
Valued Poster

The videos looked great however the music was too fast for me but hell it's early and no coffee yet lol. Good job on all of them. Do you mind sharing what you used for editing?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women