Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70409
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47533
pyramider46370
bambino40317
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35352
Mojojo33117

Old 11-13-2013, 04:05 PM   #1
Exec_Enchant
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 195758
Default How Do You Define GFE

What is really meant by GFE? It seems to be used as a way to describe specific replicable acts, but is it much more than that?

I believe that it should be about experiencing true intimacy and a connection. It should be like a real courting, dating, consummation experience that goes beyond the mechanics of DFK etc.

It seems that biologically we are driven to connect with other human beings on a very real level that includes, body, mind, and spirit.

So, ladies & gents, what do you believe?
Exec_Enchant is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 08:05 AM   #2
fine dimes21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I think we are driven to people we click with.
Everyone uses GFE term and do they really mean it?
Like businesses, everyone will say they offer great customer service, again do they really mean it? Unfortunately it isn't until you find out 1st hand, you will really know.

I think Gfe is different to every person in terms what they would like to expect, but I think everyone can agree they want to have great time and that is for both sides.

For me, communication is tops, even requests, even asking guys what they like her to wear. Too often I see no pm or emails answered for even simplest of questions. That may be actually Gfe in real life for others though hahaha. That for me is a sign to move on. Even a post email or text thanking them goes a long way afterwards.

Not to mention I care not for psycho gfs and same applies for hobby essentially no drama.
fine dimes21 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 08:23 AM   #3
Viola
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 207278
My ECCIE Reviews

I really agree with these definitions. That it is about a connection more than an act. I generally try to talk to a fellow before we meet, so we're not total strangers. I think that's where good customer service starts-communication. If you don't tell me, I can only guess. The hobby is the venue to ask for what you want. Its refreshing when it happens.

Best,
Viola
Viola is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 09:23 AM   #4
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

I had to work for GFE with a provider I was seeing a lot last fall. I had to earn it. After a few months of seeing her at least once a week, she opened the doors to the pleasures of True GFE: long boring stories about nothing, high expectations for gifts and other forms of help, incessant nagging, always a problem with something about me, rarely showered, shaved, and never a special outfit or a smile. The most realistic GFE imaginable.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 04:22 PM   #5
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

I think GFE means kissing, lots and lots of DFK!

Sensual caressing, meaning the girl should be feeling all over the guy as well.

Conversation, GFE doesn't mean soon as we walk in rip cloths off, its like a suddle date moving a little faster but it should involve some conversation and getting to know one another.

Compassion and Empathy. I think to be a good GFE provider you have to care about the experience you are giving gentlemen. You will be surprised at how many non GFE providers really don't care if you leave happy or not. Which is why a lot of BP experiences are lack luster.

Without hesitation. I thik you must really allow yourself to be taken for a moment. When the client touches you, you shouldn't give of an "ewww" vibe like ya know? when he goes in for a kiss you should be just as enthusiastic about DFK as well.
VIP Mya Michelle is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 03:54 PM   #6
fire engine red
Valued Poster

Encounters: 121

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mya Michelle View Post
I think GFE means kissing, lots and lots of DFK!

Sensual caressing, meaning the girl should be feeling all over the guy as well.

Conversation, GFE doesn't mean soon as we walk in rip cloths off, its like a suddle date moving a little faster but it should involve some conversation and getting to know one another.

Compassion and Empathy. I think to be a good GFE provider you have to care about the experience you are giving gentlemen. You will be surprised at how many non GFE providers really don't care if you leave happy or not. Which is why a lot of BP experiences are lack luster.

Without hesitation. I thik you must really allow yourself to be taken for a moment. When the client touches you, you shouldn't give of an "ewww" vibe like ya know? when he goes in for a kiss you should be just as enthusiastic about DFK as well.
Mya Michelle, excellent young lady!!
Loving making at its best!!
Thank you.

fire engine red is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 04:05 PM   #7
tk3g0d
Valued Poster

Location: In a '78 Honda Civic parked behind a Goodwill store.
Encounters: 41

An IOP that doesn't FEEL like an illusion. Making love, not just having sex.
tk3g0d is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 09:35 PM   #8
CherryTNT210
Cherry DYNAMITE aka T.N.T

User ID: 199706
My Bio Page

I always try being GFE yet always end up bent over and ready for PSGFE. Still trips me out.
CherryTNT210 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 02:46 AM   #9
mm-good
Expanding boundaries...

Encounters: 70

For me, it is a connection that almost always involves an intense presence of being, sensual eye contact to communicate beyond the need for words...

intimate kissing on whatever level brings the connection closer and increases desire .....

giving and receiving of Pleasure with full freedom to enjoy to the fullest...

It can be romantic and/or raw & animalistic as determined by that moment of fire and passion...but always a mutual trust to be in the vulnerable , blissfull moments together....
mm-good is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 05:36 AM   #10
bistraight69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

1. Shows up and acts like she wants to be there.

2. Deep french kisses.

3. Bare Back Blow Job.

4. Cuddling

5. Intimate conversation

6. The desire to please

7. Some GFE's do not like to kiss but will give a bbbj, this makes them a light GFE, vs. a FULL GFE will perform as well as receive.
bistraight69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 03:40 PM   #11
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by bistraight69 View Post
1. Shows up and acts like she wants to be there.

2. Deep french kisses.

3. Bare Back Blow Job.

4. Cuddling

5. Intimate conversation

6. The desire to please

7. Some GFE's do not like to kiss but will give a bbbj, this makes them a light GFE, vs. a FULL GFE will perform as well as receive.
Left out

8. Dining at the Y. DATY.

GFE stands for GIRLFRIEND experience and if I am spending time with a "temporary" girlfriend, I want to experience the same sort of activities I do with my civilian real world girlfriends.

I dated a girl back in the late 80's for a bit who just loved DATY but due to her ex being an asshole who forced her to give blowjobs, she didn't like giving them any more.

Even though that was not the reason the relationship ended, it was a symptom of other underlying issues that did kill that relationship.
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 04:03 PM   #12
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

It's about time a provider wants to speak to her date first. When I am able to speak with a provider first (just for even a quick 5 or 10 minutes) then I get a better sense of her and can feel if there could be some chemistry when we meet - hence a better GFE experience.

Oh yeah and of course real DFK during sex is always the best...
Guest062217 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 10:25 AM   #13
olderguy1948
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Attitude, attitude, and attitude. If the provider wants to please, makes a effort to be personable and does the things outlined above, that is a GFE. However, a lady with a shitty attitude can do all the things outlined by lazurus, and more, do them mechanically, and not be a GFE. I must say that JohnnyCap hits the nail on the head when you come back down to reality!!!
olderguy1948 is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 01:36 PM   #14
Guest062815
Account Disabled

User ID: 213356
My ECCIE Reviews

While I am new to the hobby, I am a self-confessed nerd, and did lots of reading before I started to make sure I understood all the abbreviations, expectations, explanations, etc... So the "technical" aspects of GFE I understand and am completely on board with.

But like you, Exec_Enchant, for me it is soooo much more. I come to the hobby out of want, not need, per se, and love the adoration, the flirting, the anticipation. And it can't be one-sided. I love the conversations, the exchanges that happen between initial hello and first date. And even after the first date... if someone has said they want to see me again - assuming we have addressed and defined safe and accepted forms and times for communication - I will let them know I am thinking of them and looking forward to our next encounter. Real connection, genuine interest, little touches, passionate kissing... Being all-in. A true GFE, for me, is about BEING that GF without the drama, the strings. Probably, in truth, an even better GF than a civilian version, because both of us know what can be expected in a technical sense, so neither is let down from a performance standpoint! If I don't have you smitten, counting down to our date, BEFORE our date, I have failed, because that is what a real GF date would feel like.
Guest062815 is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 08:10 PM   #15
Island_Gent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44
Cool Well Said...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewKitten View Post
While I am new to the hobby, I am a self-confessed nerd, and did lots of reading before I started to make sure I understood all the abbreviations, expectations, explanations, etc... So the "technical" aspects of GFE I understand and am completely on board with.

But like you, Exec_Enchant, for me it is soooo much more. I come to the hobby out of want, not need, per se, and love the adoration, the flirting, the anticipation. And it can't be one-sided. I love the conversations, the exchanges that happen between initial hello and first date. And even after the first date... if someone has said they want to see me again - assuming we have addressed and defined safe and accepted forms and times for communication - I will let them know I am thinking of them and looking forward to our next encounter. Real connection, genuine interest, little touches, passionate kissing... Being all-in. A true GFE, for me, is about BEING that GF without the drama, the strings. Probably, in truth, an even better GF than a civilian version, because both of us know what can be expected in a technical sense, so neither is let down from a performance standpoint! If I don't have you smitten, counting down to our date, BEFORE our date, I have failed, because that is what a real GF date would feel like.
I concur with what everyone else said...but most especially you Charlie...bloody well done!

Island_Gent is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women