Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40281
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 10-01-2020, 09:13 AM   #121
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Operators are standing by...

...as per instruction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
As expected, the Proud Boys of ECCIE are ready to light up the torches and march to defend their god.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 09:21 AM   #122
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Not hearing you sing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Not a single hardcore, right-wing nut job has commented yet. The new game is ''Biden is a racist'',...
Old news Chungy. Biden always was and sill is. Trump never was and still isn't.

Quote:
...ever admitted a single God Damn thing he ever did, was less than spectacular...
We have a saying about that thing right there: Never try to teach a pig to sing. It's a waste of time and it annoys the pig. Oink on man.
Old 10-01-2020, 10:07 AM   #123
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

What is up with the comments regarding my "Dad up a Trannys backside" and me having "brain damage"?

For a private citizen to make money and utilize the tax codes to maximum advantage is cool.

But for a public figure to front as being big time and wealthy and then a disclosure that he pays no taxes comes forth is not cool to Most regular people.

If anyone thinks this is a positive good thing I disagree.I have stated I understand it is viewed as a positive by Trump supporters which comprise about 40 % of the electorate.

Where Trump is going to get in legal problem is when the conflicting IRS signed returns conflict with the Banking signed documents as to his financial situation.They will be widely disparate.
sportfisherman is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 10:37 AM   #124
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportfisherman View Post
What is up with the comments regarding my "Dad up a Trannys backside" and me having "brain damage"?

For a private citizen to make money and utilize the tax codes to maximum advantage is cool.

But for a public figure to front as being big time and wealthy and then a disclosure that he pays no taxes comes forth is not cool to Most regular people.

If anyone thinks this is a positive good thing I disagree.I have stated I understand it is viewed as a positive by Trump supporters which comprise about 40 % of the electorate.

Where Trump is going to get in legal problem is when the conflicting IRS signed returns conflict with the Banking signed documents as to his financial situation.They will be widely disparate.
Trump has made lots of money as a private citizen somewhere in the Billions, so yes he has taken advantage of tax codes and laws where he has done business. As a politician he really isn't making any money. If you're concerned about his taxes which is none of your business. Then maybe you really are brain damaged.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 11:20 AM   #125
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Same here

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportfisherman View Post
...Where Trump is going to get in legal problem is when the conflicting IRS signed returns conflict with the Banking signed documents as to his financial situation.They will be widely disparate.

Yes, I will be watching to see how Hunter Biden accounts for the many Millions of dollars flowing in from international sources and flowing back out through international sources squares with bank records and divorce interrogatories during his Dad's tenure as VP. Actually, I am also a little curious on how come those international sources are Ukraine, Russia and China - the 3 main countries that his Dad was point person for as VP. Ah, probably just a coincidence and unfortunate that Daddy didn't know about it while they were jetting around the globe together at tax payer expense on AF2. Sure would be a shame if tose records fell into the sunlight. Huh?

Something about living in glass houses and throwing stones comes to mind. Unless you are from Hawaii where it would be living in glass huts and stowing thrones.
Old 10-01-2020, 07:11 PM   #126
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Don't miss the Ivanka Trump bombshell buried in the Times tax story

The big bombshell in The New York Times tax returns story is, obviously, the fact that President Donald Trump paid just $750 in federal income taxes in each 2016 and 2017 — and for 10 of the 15 previous years, paid no federal income taxes at all.

But there’s another massive revelation contained in the Times’ reporting that isn’t getting nearly enough attention: Trump wrote off $26 million in unexplained “consulting fees” between 2010 and 2018, with almost $750,000 apparently going to his daughter, Ivanka, in one disclosure.

Here’s how the Times explained the setup (bolding is mine):

“Mr. Trump reduced his taxable income by treating a family member as a consultant, and then deducting the fee as a cost of doing business.

“The ‘consultants’ are not identified in the tax records. But evidence of this arrangement was gleaned by comparing the confidential tax records to the financial disclosures Ivanka Trump filed when she joined the White House staff in 2017. Ms. Trump reported receiving payments from a consulting company she co-owned, totaling $747,622, that exactly matched consulting fees claimed as tax deductions by the Trump Organization for hotel projects in Vancouver and Hawaii.

“Ms. Trump had been an executive officer of the Trump companies that received profits from and paid the consulting fees for both projects — meaning she appears to have been treated as a consultant on the same hotel deals that she helped manage as part of her job at her father’s business.“

So consider what we know, according to the Times reporting.

1) In at least two deals — hotels in Hawaii and Vancouver, Ivanka Trump appears to have double-dipped — serving as both a project manager in her official capacity as a senior staffer for her father’s company and as a “consultant” to those same projects.

2) In those deals, Ivanka Trump’s apparent categorization as a “consultant” allowed her father to write off three-quarters of a million dollars. (The IRS allows “consulting fees” to be written off as business expenses.)

Which is, well, pretty bad. (The Trump Organization’s lawyer offered no comment or explanation for the setup to the Times.)

But it appears as though the Times may only have found the tip of the iceberg here.

Why? Because of the $26 million that Trump wrote off as “consulting fees” between 2010 and 2018, none is allocated to any specific person or entity. (The Times figured out the $747,622 payment by matching an amount paid in Trump’s tax returns to the same sum reported by Ivanka Trump on her financial disclosure forms filed when she went to work in the White House in 2017.)

So we don’t know who received the other $25-ish million that Trump wrote off to “consulting fees” during that time. (Worth noting: The Times reports that Trump wrote off roughly 20% of all income he made on projects over that time to “consulting fees.”)

Given the apparent payment to Ivanka Trump revealed by the Times, however, it’s not terribly far-fetched to wonder whether all (or much) of those “consulting fees” went through a similar process: Paid to one of Trump’s offspring who were serving as both managers of these operations for the Trump Organization and as consultants to the projects as well.

When asked for comment, Ivanka Trump’s office directed CNN to the Trump campaign, whose spokesman Tim Murtaugh attacked the reporting as “bogus” but did not offer any explanation for the apparent payment.

As of this writing, Ivanka Trump hasn’t commented on the $750,000 she seems to have made in consulting fees on the hotel deals in Hawaii and Vancouver, though the story did break over the Yom Kippur holiday. She also hasn’t explained whether this was a practice that she and her father engaged in regularly when it came to business deals.

But she needs to.

https://ktvz.com/money/2020/09/28/do...mes-tax-story/
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 08:17 PM   #127
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Trump wrote off 20% of his income, in consulting fees?
Hmm.. That exactly matches the Qualified Business Income Deduction he put in the 2017 tax code.

Guess he got tired of having to account for expenses.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 11:02 PM   #128
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post
Don't miss the Ivanka Trump bombshell buried in the Times tax story

The big bombshell in The New York Times tax returns story is, obviously, the fact that President Donald Trump paid just $750 in federal income taxes in each 2016 and 2017 — and for 10 of the 15 previous years, paid no federal income taxes at all.

But there’s another massive revelation contained in the Times’ reporting that isn’t getting nearly enough attention: Trump wrote off $26 million in unexplained “consulting fees” between 2010 and 2018, with almost $750,000 apparently going to his daughter, Ivanka, in one disclosure.

Here’s how the Times explained the setup (bolding is mine):

“Mr. Trump reduced his taxable income by treating a family member as a consultant, and then deducting the fee as a cost of doing business.

“The ‘consultants’ are not identified in the tax records. But evidence of this arrangement was gleaned by comparing the confidential tax records to the financial disclosures Ivanka Trump filed when she joined the White House staff in 2017. Ms. Trump reported receiving payments from a consulting company she co-owned, totaling $747,622, that exactly matched consulting fees claimed as tax deductions by the Trump Organization for hotel projects in Vancouver and Hawaii.

“Ms. Trump had been an executive officer of the Trump companies that received profits from and paid the consulting fees for both projects — meaning she appears to have been treated as a consultant on the same hotel deals that she helped manage as part of her job at her father’s business.“

So consider what we know, according to the Times reporting.

1) In at least two deals — hotels in Hawaii and Vancouver, Ivanka Trump appears to have double-dipped — serving as both a project manager in her official capacity as a senior staffer for her father’s company and as a “consultant” to those same projects.

2) In those deals, Ivanka Trump’s apparent categorization as a “consultant” allowed her father to write off three-quarters of a million dollars. (The IRS allows “consulting fees” to be written off as business expenses.)

Which is, well, pretty bad. (The Trump Organization’s lawyer offered no comment or explanation for the setup to the Times.)

But it appears as though the Times may only have found the tip of the iceberg here.

Why? Because of the $26 million that Trump wrote off as “consulting fees” between 2010 and 2018, none is allocated to any specific person or entity. (The Times figured out the $747,622 payment by matching an amount paid in Trump’s tax returns to the same sum reported by Ivanka Trump on her financial disclosure forms filed when she went to work in the White House in 2017.)

So we don’t know who received the other $25-ish million that Trump wrote off to “consulting fees” during that time. (Worth noting: The Times reports that Trump wrote off roughly 20% of all income he made on projects over that time to “consulting fees.”)

Given the apparent payment to Ivanka Trump revealed by the Times, however, it’s not terribly far-fetched to wonder whether all (or much) of those “consulting fees” went through a similar process: Paid to one of Trump’s offspring who were serving as both managers of these operations for the Trump Organization and as consultants to the projects as well.

When asked for comment, Ivanka Trump’s office directed CNN to the Trump campaign, whose spokesman Tim Murtaugh attacked the reporting as “bogus” but did not offer any explanation for the apparent payment.

As of this writing, Ivanka Trump hasn’t commented on the $750,000 she seems to have made in consulting fees on the hotel deals in Hawaii and Vancouver, though the story did break over the Yom Kippur holiday. She also hasn’t explained whether this was a practice that she and her father engaged in regularly when it came to business deals.

But she needs to.

https://ktvz.com/money/2020/09/28/do...mes-tax-story/
I don't think the $750,000 in consulting fees is a huge deal, although the IRS or Cyrus Vance, Jr. could try to make it huge. Ivanka probably would have paid about as much in tax on the income as the Trump organization would have paid without the deduction. As to the argument that Trump was avoiding estate and gift taxes by overpaying Ivanka, I suspect that's going to be a hard case to make.

The bigger question is the rest of the $26 million. Some of this was paid to people in places like Azerbaijan and Turkey. You pay money to a consultant, then the consultant pays bribes to public officials. And when that happens it's a felony. However, given that Trump was mainly allowing developers and hoteliers to use his name and receive royalties in return, that's probably not what was going on. Anyway, it would be interesting to know exactly what the fees were for.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 01:41 AM   #129
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
The bigger question is the rest of the $26 million. Some of this was paid to people in places like Azerbaijan and Turkey.
Who are those "people"? You don't mind if I'm just trying to clear things up?

https://www.ibtimes.com/new-york-tim...ompany-3053141
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 02:46 AM   #130
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Trump wrote off 20% of his income, in consulting fees?
Hmm.. That exactly matches the Qualified Business Income Deduction he put in the 2017 tax code.

Guess he got tired of having to account for expenses.
Fake news! Only congress can put something in a tax bill.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 08:37 AM   #131
oeb11
Valued Poster

Poor little am and the comrade Xi acolytes - always searching for a 'Bombshell" - and every One since trump's inauguration has been a DUD!!!
Groupthink - am - directed by comrade Xi - You DPST sheeple never learn - due to your Trump hatred.

Not a way to live life - hatred is self-destructive.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 08:40 AM   #132
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

You’re living proof!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women