Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 09-28-2020, 02:39 PM   #31
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Dang Ellen...are you in Austin or servicein a whacko truck stop like the other Putin appointed on here?
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 03:04 PM   #32
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
Dang Ellen...are you in Austin or servicein a whacko truck stop like the other Putin appointed on here?
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 03:05 PM   #33
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Oh c'mon people - you know everybody is thinking - who the fuck is his accountant and what's his fuckin number. Trump's a genius - some folks just can't appreciate that apparently.

matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 04:00 PM   #34
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Step #1, admitting you need help

Quote:
Oh c'mon people - you know everybody is thinking - who the fuck is his accountant and what's his fuckin number. Trump's a genius - some folks just can't appreciate that apparently.

I don't think these detractors made it to the First step, i.e. making enough $$ to need help.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 04:03 PM   #35
oeb11
Valued Poster

jealousy!!!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 04:19 PM   #36
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

It's all fake news dah. If you don't believe trump just ask all his attorneys trying to cover it up
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 10:24 PM   #37
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

people... remember that crazy bitch, mary trump.

the stolen tax returns came from mary trump who stole it with help from some one at trump's accounting firm. she stole something like 20+ boxes of trumps financial records and dumped them at the NYT.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 11:54 PM   #38
Jam3768
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
ts- ever tried to maximize your tax return legally by making the most of all legal deductions
Obviouslee - that is a crime for trump to do - in Ur eyes
- blinded by DPST propaganda to be insensitive to the reality of the light.

such a sham e- this is just 'fake news' from the NYCrimes propaganda arm - and is BS
take a dime and this story - and try to get a cup of coffee in the lobby of the NyCrimes!
FYI Oebbie -- haircuts and makeup for the daughter you want to bone are not legal deductions. Not for Trump and not for anyone else either.

Nice job calling this "fake news." Just like a good little Trumpie. Fake news is one of the most dangerous things Trump has ever said. News is not fake. It may have a liberal or conservative slant to it, but it is still news. If a publication actually printed "fake news" Trump would be all over them with libel lawsuits. Which he has never done. But you Trumpies believe him every time he utters this phrase.

A side note here -- how can you spend $70,000 a year on haircuts and your hair still looks like Donnie's. That is a real crime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
trump's organization gives info the CPAs

the CPAs dig for the right info and then the return is prepared with losses that were incurred

they present 1000 pages of a tax return to trump and he signs it

the next year the CPAs have the loss carry forward and voila they use it and it offsets taxable income arising that year and again they present trump his 1000 page tax return and he signs it

and so it goes

not one thing wrong ,hidden or messed up, the loss was there

from the new Yorker magazine

Based on Internal Revenue Service transcripts of Trump’s tax returns from 1985 to 1994, the Times report said that Trump’s core businesses racked up losses of more than a billion dollars in a ten-year period. During 1990 and 1991, the story said, Trump’s losses were so large that they “were more than double those of the nearest taxpayers in the I.R.S. information for those years.”

so if that were so, it would take years to winnow down and use up the carry forward

you incur business income in a tax year, you owe tax

you incur business losses...the arbitrariness of a year is somewhat removed

you can carry the loss backward for a couple years and then forward to offset business income..so that over time...you pay tax on your net profit

not an arbitrary one year window that stands alone

its like uncle sam gets to stand on your head ..and yo're treading water in the middle of the ocean desperately attempting to keep him and you up . and if you go down, uncle sam just hops to someone else's shoulders while you drown,

if you make it to shore, and start over, they at least let you offset the loss against future income

they don't give you anything for a loss, and its worthless unless you get up and keep moving the next year or years ..

.but at least you aren't stuck with the arbitrariness of losing your shirt one year and you get nothing and its not even a carry forward

and the next year if you have a profit you get taxed

life and profits shouldn't be based on stand alone years
Obviously the IRS is having a problem believing his billion dollar loss or they wouldn't be fighting with him over his $73 million tax refund he claimed several years ago. If these deductions are disallowed, which no doubt at least some of them will be, he will owe more money and his accounting firm will face fines and sanctions for making frivolous deductions on his behalf.

Quote:
Trump is a genius at getting imbeciles to believe everything he says. He is far from your description in every other aspect of his life. Appreciate that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
people... remember that crazy bitch, mary trump.

the stolen tax returns came from mary trump who stole it with help from some one at trump's accounting firm. she stole something like 20+ boxes of trumps financial records and dumped them at the NYT.

I do not consider Mary Trump to be a crazy bitch. Anyone would resent their uncle who coerced the patriarch to giving him the entire family fortune and screwing every other family member in the process.

One of the main duties of any accounting firm is to protect the privacy of their clients. If Mary Trump stole these records as you suggest, Then Donnie's accounting firm was extremely derelict in their duties.

Is it such a stretch to believe that they were equally derelict in their duty to prepare thorough and honest tax returns for their client? Of course it is not and only the most myopic Trump supporters would even consider to argue otherwise.
Jam3768 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 01:18 AM   #39
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jam3768 View Post
One of the main duties of any accounting firm is to protect the privacy of their clients. If Mary Trump stole these records as you suggest, Then Donnie's accounting firm was extremely derelict in their duties.
You are correct. I worked at one of the largest global accounting firms years ago. I wasn't even employed as an accountant but because of my job rank, I had access to everything. I was just a strategy consultant, but I had access to all of the tax and audit clients' financials and everything in SharePoint.

I had a laptop they gave me and one night I sent a spreadsheet to my PC because I was working from home that week. Anyway, I heard from the compliance office by noon the next day. I just wanted a bigger monitor to work with while I went over the client's financials. While talking to that compliance officer, I felt like I was a fucking spy trying to clear his name before they started Waterboarding me.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 02:45 AM   #40
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
FYI Oebbie -- haircuts and makeup for the daughter you want to bone are not legal deductions. Not for Trump and not for anyone else either.

Nice job calling this "fake news." Just like a good little Trumpie. Fake news is one of the most dangerous things Trump has ever said. News is not fake. It may have a liberal or conservative slant to it, but it is still news. If a publication actually printed "fake news" Trump would be all over them with libel lawsuits. Which he has never done. But you Trumpies believe him every time he utters this phrase.

A side note here -- how can you spend $70,000 a year on haircuts and your hair still looks like Donnie's. That is a real crime.

ask Nancy Pelosi bahhaaa

Obviously the IRS is having a problem believing his billion dollar loss or they wouldn't be fighting with him over his $73 million tax refund he claimed several years ago. If these deductions are disallowed, which no doubt at least some of them will be, he will owe more money and his accounting firm will face fines and sanctions for making frivolous deductions on his behalf.

Trump is a genius at getting imbeciles to believe everything he says. He is far from your description in every other aspect of his life. Appreciate that.

I do not consider Mary Trump to be a crazy bitch. Anyone would resent their uncle who coerced the patriarch to giving him the entire family fortune and screwing every other family member in the process.

do you consider her a bitter niece who got cut out because Fred Jr was a fuckup?

someone in the IRS got those records. the niece isn't crafty enough to get them

Is it such a stretch to believe that they were equally derelict in their duty to prepare thorough and honest tax returns for their client? Of course it is not and only the most myopic Trump supporters would even consider to argue otherwise.

what was this thread about? oh yeah. taxes.

who do you thinck Trump is .. Leona Helmsley?

bahahahahaaaaaa
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 07:55 AM   #41
HoeHummer
BANNED

He makes Leona Helmsley look like a woman.
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 08:02 AM   #42
HoeHummer
BANNED

Quote:
Jesus Christ Yssup - what is wrong with you??????
Never mind - I really don't care.
Chees and Rice, Allen!

Give your balls a tug, eh! Yssup is posting again, yet yous still accuses me and others of being Yssup.

He must occupys a big space between your cheaply decorated ears. Why he or anyone would want to be there is a question for medical professionals, eh, Ramboebsy?

I think you’ve got yds, Allen.

LOLLING!
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 08:27 AM   #43
oeb11
Valued Poster

j - Trump has not released his taxes - and the 'source' from the IRS has committed a crime - if there is one - as well as the NyCrimes for procuring and publishing - if it is Trumps's real tax return.
Likely this is just a madeup fraud - and not Trump's taxes at all - to stir up people on the fence just before the election.

typical DPST Lies - and You fell for it- as usual.

DPST's are dancing around the fire just like the boys in 'Lord of the Flies"!!!

LOL
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 09:20 AM   #44
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

You're not fooling anyone glitter balls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
Chees and Rice, Allen!

Give your balls a tug, eh! Yssup is posting again, yet yous still accuses me and others of being Yssup.

He must occupys a big space between your cheaply decorated ears. Why he or anyone would want to be there is a question for medical professionals, eh, Ramboebsy?

I think you’ve got yds, Allen.

LOLLING!
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 09:42 AM   #45
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
FYI Oebbie -- haircuts and makeup for the daughter you want to bone are not legal deductions. Not for Trump and not for anyone else either. Well, that's true. I knew someone that would try and deduct panty hose,of all things. and the IRS said - nope. However, she had done it twice before and it went thru.
Moral of the story - never hurts to try - they can only say no. I like that instead of some pussy saying "ok, big brother I'll pay whatever you want."

Nice job calling this "fake news." Just like a good little Trumpie. Fake news is one of the most dangerous things Trump has ever said. News is not fake. It may have a liberal or conservative slant to it, but it is still news. If a publication actually printed "fake news" Trump would be all over them with libel lawsuits. Which he has never done. But you Trumpies believe him every time he utters this phrase.Let me cut to the chase for ya - if they are bashing Trump it's fake newzs. Period.

A side note here -- how can you spend $70,000 a year on haircuts and your hair still looks like Donnie's. That is a real crime. Ha! Ok that's funny.

Obviously the IRS is having a problem believing his billion dollar loss or they wouldn't be fighting with him over his $73 million tax refund he claimed several years ago. If these deductions are disallowed, which no doubt at least some of them will be, he will owe more money and his accounting firm will face fines and sanctions for making frivolous deductions on his behalf. Who cares?

Trump is a genius at getting imbeciles to believe everything he says. He is far from your description in every other aspect of his life. Appreciate that.I appreciate that he is the President of the U.S and you are not. As an added bonus, he makes the libtards heads explode and I really appreciate that.

I do not consider Mary Trump to be a crazy bitch. Anyone would resent their uncle who coerced the patriarch to giving him the entire family fortune and screwing every other family member in the process. Are you a member of the Trump family? If not, how do you know these things? Oh yea - fake news - see above.

One of the main duties of any accounting firm is to protect the privacy of their clients. If Mary Trump stole these records as you suggest, Then Donnie's accounting firm was extremely derelict in their duties. If that's the case he needs to sue his accounting firm.

There are people on a hooker board that prepare their taxes in a thorough and honest way.
I did not know that!
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women