Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47433
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 09-28-2020, 03:35 PM   #1
oeb11
Valued Poster

Default Speaker Pelosi says Trump's taxes reveal 'national security' issue

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ztw?li=BBnb7Kz

Biden again dodges question on expanding Supreme Court after…
Speaker Pelosi says Trump's taxes reveal 'national security' issue

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Monday called a report that President Donald Trump has more than $300 million in loans coming due within the next few years a “national security issue” and argued it raises questions about whether foreign nations or individuals could have “leverage” over the president.
© Provided by NBC News Trump has refused to disclose his tax documents, but The New York Times’ reported on Sunday that that documents seen by the newspaper show he is personally responsible for repaying the loans.
In an interview with NBC News’ Andrea Mitchell, Pelosi, a Democrat, expressed concern about the impact that might have had on policy and on relations with different nations, including Russia.
“This president appears to have over $400 million dollars in debt. To whom? Different countries? What is the leverage they have? So for me, this is a national security question,” Pelosi said.
“We take an oath to protect and defend. This president is commander in chief. He has exposure to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars, to whom? The public has a right to know,” she continued.

The New York Times obtained two decades of President Donald Trump's tax information, reporting Sunday that the president paid only $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency and again during his first year in office.

The Times reported that Trump has not paid any income taxes in 10 of the past 15 years, mostly because he reported significant losses, and that Trump is facing a decades long Internal Revenue Service audit over a $72.9 million tax refund he received that could end up costing him more than $100 million.
The Times also reported that Trump has more than $300 million in loans coming due within the next few years that he is personally responsible for repaying.
The tax documents cover more than two decades, including some of his time as president, but they do not include his returns from 2018 and 2019. NBC News has not seen or verified any of the documents reported by The Times.
Trump dismissed the report as "fake" and his company said that the president had paid millions in "personal" taxes. Neither Trump nor his company would provide different tax payment totals to contradict The Times reporting.
Without providing any evidence, Pelosi pointed specifically to Russia as a country she felt could be involved. She cited numerous policy and messaging items the Trump administration has pushed over the last several years that have been favorable to Russia.
“The question is what does Putin have on the president politically, personally, financially in every way that the president would try to undermine our commitment to NATO, give away the store to Russia and Syria, try to cast blame on Ukraine for interfering in our elections when he knows full well with the consensus from the intelligence community that it is Russia. The list goes on and on. The annexation in the Crimea, and the rest of that that the president just turns away from,” Pelosi said. “So, he says he likes Putin and Putin likes him. Well, what's the connection? We'll see.”
“But the fact is whatever that leads to, the fact is over $400 million in leverage that somebody has over the president of the United States,” she added.
Pelosi also addressed a letter she wrote to her fellow House Democrats, urging them to flip House state delegations to Democratic majorities in preparation for the possibility that the 2020 election could be decided, per the U.S. Constitution, by those delegations.
If neither Biden nor Trump were to win a majority of Electoral College votes, the winner of the election, would be decided by the majority of the House delegations in the states. In that scenario, each state gets one vote, based on its House delegation majority. Currently, Republicans hold a majority.
”I’ve been working on almost every scheme he might have to steal the election,” Pelosi said. “Anything we do to increase our number in the House of state delegations or members of Congress, wherever they are, will help us hold the House, enlarge our size, win the Senate and elect Joe Biden President of the United States on election day, or the few days that it takes to count thereafter."

The radical racist, and marxist DPST's led by nazi Pelosi are absolutely Shameless in their zeal to tar Trump with every brush they themselves are Guilty of.

DPST's claim to be Worried about fake news release - from NYCrimes - and inferring foreign countries would have 'Leverage" over Trump - and predicting he will 'Steal the election, and won't leave if defeated - all DPST wet dreams and plans.

Biden - and hunter are hostage to the CCP and ChiComs for over a Billion in 'loans" - to teh biden family. A $BILLION - Hypocrisy has no bounds - Biden is senile - and a CCP hostage. And nazi pelosi brays about Trump.
The marxist corrupt DPST's have no shame, and no morals or ethics - and Hypocrisy is their only product. Hatred is their mantra.

If America elects Biden - it deserves harris as a marxist dictator POTUS!!!
Wise up people - the Lies are Stuning from Pelosi and the DPST'S~!!!!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 03:48 PM   #2
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Wtf ob1. Every time trump speaks or Twitter's it's a national security issue. Putin was really hoping his appointed ignorant in chief could do more better to the stupid Americans and the other nations that know trump is a clueless joke in charge of lies
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 04:05 PM   #3
oeb11
Valued Poster

ts and the yr/multiple handles cabal deserve to live under a marxist regime ruled by OBLm and AntiFa - just like Venezuela.

Don't complain when your dreams of massive handouts -do Not materialize from harris

It all goes in her pocket. .
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 08:54 PM   #4
pleasurem
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

She can’t get the milk @ her front door, dumb BITCH is all I have to say!
pleasurem is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 09:15 PM   #5
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
Wtf ob1. Every time trump speaks or Twitter's it's a national security issue. Putin was really hoping his appointed ignorant in chief could do more better to the stupid Americans and the other nations that know trump is a clueless joke in charge of lies
Right you are.

His stupid mouth “single handedly” plunged this nation into chaos.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 07:12 AM   #6
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Just more Catastrophizing for the rage by the dim-wits idiocracy at its best,,,,,,,,,,,,
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 07:18 AM   #7
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Well...

I know when I was in the military-- in order to obtain a security clearance, I wasn't allowed to have over a certain level of debt. So-- from that perspective, she isn't entirely incorrect. What would matter would be whether or not he could show the necessary liquidity to meet his debt obligations.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 07:57 AM   #8
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Old rulez is good rulez

If one doesn't understand business and finance, one should not comment on either.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 08:03 AM   #9
gnadfly
Account Disabled

"Could be subject to leverage" is the best they've got? EVERYBODY could be subject to leverage. Pelosi and Biden are subject to leverage. Ridiculous.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 08:24 AM   #10
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Not to pick on you or nutt'n

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
... Pelosi and Biden are subject to leverage. Ridiculous.

They are confirmed to be leveraged and leveraging. That is why they and others need to be gone - peacefully might be preferred. But I'm good either way.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 08:29 AM   #11
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
"Could be subject to leverage" is the best they've got? EVERYBODY could be subject to leverage. Pelosi and Biden are subject to leverage. Ridiculous.

I had to pay off a $1200 medical debt in order to obtain a security clearance.. because it was considered a "security risk".

Just sayin.... standards are nothing new-- and I somehow doubt that Pelosi or Biden have 300 million dollars in potential "leverage"

Don't get me wrong-- I personally feel its just posturing. But... Trump would have difficulty passing a regular security clearance that folks in the military have to pass to work in roles that have a lower level of access than what the POTUS has.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 08:45 AM   #12
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Could Be ,,, your right ridiculous
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 08:48 AM   #13
oeb11
Valued Poster

China paid hunter $1Billion for his investment firm
And biden has a security clearance when the Chinese own him and his family???
Just as Feinstein had a Chinese spy chauffeur for many yers.

DPST's are in league with the CCP - count on it.!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 09:23 AM   #14
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
Well...

I know when I was in the military-- in order to obtain a security clearance, I wasn't allowed to have over a certain level of debt. So-- from that perspective, she isn't entirely incorrect. What would matter would be whether or not he could show the necessary liquidity to meet his debt obligations.
That same NYT story also says that Trump has enough liquidity to pay off what he owes if need be. People like Tran and Mole need to cite the whole story.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 09:25 AM   #15
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
I had to pay off a $1200 medical debt in order to obtain a security clearance.. because it was considered a "security risk".

Just sayin.... standards are nothing new-- and I somehow doubt that Pelosi or Biden have 300 million dollars in potential "leverage"

Don't get me wrong-- I personally feel its just posturing. But... Trump would have difficulty passing a regular security clearance that folks in the military have to pass to work in roles that have a lower level of access than what the POTUS has.
Imagine if Lieutenant Obama was trying to get a security clearance with his friends and history.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women