Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 09-30-2020, 06:13 AM   #1
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22
Default bitten fell for the rope-a-dope

What a buffoon! bitten looked and acted as if his huggies were too tight and his pudding wasnt to his liking.
bitten. You are the weakest link! GOODBYE!
President Trump clearly annoyed him. The President has ice water in his veins. But sleepy joe fell for it and looked like a snippity ol bitty.
Trump-1
bitten-00
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 10:21 AM   #2
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

In other words, trump had nothing to say so he lied and tried to keep Biden from talking.
And yes, trump was at best a buffoon. He didn't prepare or catch up on issues. His own aides were concerned with his lack of preparation.
No one is going to change their vote. Undecideds saw a flaming asshole uninterested in debating.
Biden 1
trump piece of shit. Ice water? You mean piss.
Big surprise trump was king of the assholes...to trumpys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
What a buffoon! bitten looked and acted as if his huggies were too tight and his pudding wasnt to his liking.
President Trump clearly annoyed him. The President has ice water in his veins. But sleepy joe fell for it and looked like a snippity ol bitty.
Trump-1
bitten-00
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 11:33 AM   #3
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
In other words, trump had nothing to say so he lied and tried to keep Biden from talking.
And yes, trump was at best a buffoon. He didn't prepare or catch up on issues. His own aides were concerned with his lack of preparation.
No one is going to change their vote. Undecideds saw a flaming asshole uninterested in debating.
Biden 1
trump piece of shit. Ice water? You mean piss.
Big surprise trump was king of the assholes...to trumpys.
No, Ice Water. Trump has nerves of steel. Biden is a little Chipmunk. If you think Biden aced that debate it's because you're a little squealing Chipmunk too.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 11:36 AM   #4
Lapdog
Valued Poster

Trump embarrassed the entire nation last night.
Lapdog is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 11:38 AM   #5
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
No, Ice Water. Trump has nerves of steel. Biden is a little Chipmunk. If you think Biden aced that debate it's because you're a little squealing Chipmunk too.

Trump has nerves of steel...a plate in his head....and a mouth not dissimilar to a cat butt...
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 11:41 AM   #6
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

WD is spot on that Trump is annoying.He annoys a majority of voting Americans.

He is a coddled New York elitist Blowhard.And an unbelievable liar.

His act has run thin and people have had enough of it and him.The majority will appreciate a "sleepier" president.It's like an over filled ballon about to pop and people want a little decompression.

People on this board are die hard Trumpers.They are ignoring the obvious that they are not close enough this time to pull off another 2016.
sportfisherman is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 11:43 AM   #7
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Trump is a stain on the presidency.

And the Proud Boys of ECCIE are standing by.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 11:45 AM   #8
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Trump-1
bitten-00
How fitting that you would couch the presidential (lol) campaign as a TV game show.

Says a lot, bub.

Stand by!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 12:23 PM   #9
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportfisherman View Post
WD is spot on that Trump is annoying.He annoys a majority of voting Americans.

He is a coddled New York elitist Blowhard.And an unbelievable liar.

His act has run thin and people have had enough of it and him.The majority will appreciate a "sleepier" president.It's like an over filled ballon about to pop and people want a little decompression.

People on this board are die hard Trumpers.They are ignoring the obvious that they are not close enough this time to pull off another 2016.

We are indeed a diverse population with differing ideas about what we want from a President. I guess it is possible that some people want a "sleepier" President. I can't imagine why but OK, if that is ones choice.

To me and obviously I'm not alone in this opinion, this is not a personality contest. I would absolutely change Trump's personality if that were an option but it isn't. So what do I do? I make my decision on policy of course because personality isn't a deciding factor for me.

And on policy, OMG! There may never have been in my lifetime at least, two people at the very opposite ends of the political spectrum.

I've heard people say as no doubt you have and may also say, that they would vote for Biden even if he was senile and would be "less good" for the economy. They would make that "sacrifice" because getting rid of the other guy is more important to them than even their wallet or literally opening the borders to anybody that wants to come in and give them all the benefits of social welfare on top of that.

So if that is the "cost" of electing Biden, that is a cost they are willing to pay.

Well, the cost I'm willing to pay to have Trump re-elected and keep Biden and BLM out of the White House, is that he is a boastful narcissist who bullies his opponents and interrupts people when they want to lie about him being responsible for "killing" 200,000 Americans.

I don't like to see people, both Trump and Biden, act they way they did. I also don't want to see America taken down the road that the Harris administration along with President Biden would take us. It's as simple as that. I thought watching this debate would be interesting but it was not and I won't be watching the next two because there is nothing to be learned about what policies these two men will take should they become President.

So, we can argue/ debate as to what we saw and whether we were embarrassed or thrilled that Trump did shake Biden up and Biden was babbling much of the night but he didn't have the full blown meltdown many Trump supporters were looking/ hoping for.

There is nothing more to be learned by watching this any more other than the choice we are about to make couldn't be any more starkly different. I knew that before the debate started.

Civility is not nor will it ever be for me, more important than decisions made about the economy and law and order that any society needs to function.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 12:51 PM   #10
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Sleepier? You instantly use personality. Sleepy is a trump given nickname. Looks like you want a president who is in Putin's pocket, one that doesn't read his briefings, ignores his experts and on and on. You get one vote. Use it however you want.
Easy to sum this up. I disagree with most of what you say. Especially because you make statements as fact when they are only your opinion at best.
You don't like having to prove what you say and you sure don't like people asking you for proof.
Tell me what policies you like and show some proof they are effective and being used.
If a trade war with China is one of yours....well they aren't buying that extra stuff, are they?
Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
We are indeed a diverse population with differing ideas about what we want from a President. I guess it is possible that some people want a "sleepier" President. I can't imagine why but OK, if that is ones choice.

To me and obviously I'm not alone in this opinion, this is not a personality contest. I would absolutely change Trump's personality if that were an option but it isn't. So what do I do? I make my decision on policy of course because personality isn't a deciding factor for me.

And on policy, OMG! There may never have been in my lifetime at least, two people at the very opposite ends of the political spectrum.

I've heard people say as no doubt you have and may also say, that they would vote for Biden even if he was senile and would be "less good" for the economy. They would make that "sacrifice" because getting rid of the other guy is more important to them than even their wallet or literally opening the borders to anybody that wants to come in and give them all the benefits of social welfare on top of that.

So if that is the "cost" of electing Biden, that is a cost they are willing to pay.

Well, the cost I'm willing to pay to have Trump re-elected and keep Biden and BLM out of the White House, is that he is a boastful narcissist who bullies his opponents and interrupts people when they want to lie about him being responsible for "killing" 200,000 Americans.

I don't like to see people, both Trump and Biden, act they way they did. I also don't want to see America taken down the road that the Harris administration along with President Biden would take us. It's as simple as that. I thought watching this debate would be interesting but it was not and I won't be watching the next two because there is nothing to be learned about what policies these two men will take should they become President.

So, we can argue/ debate as to what we saw and whether we were embarrassed or thrilled that Trump did shake Biden up and Biden was babbling much of the night but he didn't have the full blown meltdown many Trump supporters were looking/ hoping for.

There is nothing more to be learned by watching this any more other than the choice we are about to make couldn't be any more starkly different. I knew that before the debate started.

Civility is not nor will it ever be for me, more important than decisions made about the economy and law and order that any society needs to function.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 12:52 PM   #11
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Here's an observation from someone who is more middle of the road.

As far as winners and losers go-- Trump supporters will say he won. Biden supporters will say he won. Making that a moot exercise.

The real question is-- how did they look to the few out there who are undecided.

1. The Republicans have been pushing the narrative that Joe is an old doddering man who can't even put sentences together, can't function, etc. Biden didn't do as well as he did in the debates 8 years ago-- but most middle of the road voters I know feel that he put that narrative to bed last night.

(Random factoid-- the use of wrong words has been a speech pattern of his for as long as he's been in the public eye. He has long acknowledged a lifelong issue with stuttering-- and flipping words is a common feature of that in order to avoid the out and out stutter)

2. Biden let Trump get the best of him in terms of pulling him offside. It would be one thing if Biden was trying to push a tough reputation-- but he isn't. So, the laughter and the "will you shut up" just make him look as muddy as Trump. Trump is a champion at this and Biden should have been better prepared for it. The same behavior patterns hurt Clinton in 2016.

3. Trump had the opportunity to denounce white supremacist groups last night. It was on a silver platter. But he didn't.. and those groups are crowing about it today. That goes in the L column with the undecideds. It energizes the worst of his base.

We have 2 more debates-- I honestly feel that in both of their cases.. we need at least one of those debates where the mic's are cut off if we're in a timed format. Neither of them seem to have high levels of respect for the rules they agreed to.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 01:16 PM   #12
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 01:30 PM   #13
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
I disagree with most of what you say. Especially because you make statements as fact when they are only your opinion at best.
Hey munchkin, I read everything HF just posted in today's Washington Post - ergo, it's all FACT not opinion!!

(Unless your fave propaganda rag is actually fake news... naaaah...)

BAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 02:38 PM   #14
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Trump was such an idiot he made some of his supporters look smart on here. We're talking about an average of a sixth grade education though5e
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 03:10 PM   #15
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapdog View Post
Trump embarrassed the entire nation last night.
You embarrass the entire nation EVERY DAY.
bb1961 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women