Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 10-16-2018, 04:32 PM   #1
puekaw
BANNED

Default Seriously folks , you don't see a problem here???

https://www.investors.com/politics/e...ectoral-fraud/
puekaw is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 08:11 PM   #2
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

As reported by the National Review's Deroy Murdock, who did some numbers-crunching of his own, "some 3.5 million more people are registered to vote in the U.S. than are alive among America's adult citizens. Such staggering inaccuracy is an engraved invitation to voter fraud."

Murdock counted Judicial Watch's state-by-state tally and found that 462 U.S. counties had a registration rate exceeding 100% of all eligible voters. That's 3.552 million people, who Murdock calls "ghost voters." And how many people is that? There are 21 states that don't have that many people.

yup that is a problem!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 11:40 PM   #3
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I saw that article over on GOPUSA. I can bet a LOT of media outlets will do all they can to sweep that under the rug. Possibly even fox!
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 03:15 AM   #4
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
I saw that article over on GOPUSA. I can bet a LOT of media outlets will do all they can to sweep that under the rug. Possibly even fox!

Judicial Watch seems to be on the case. I'm not sure how they will handle it. State officials don't seem to want to investigate it. (quite possible that they are part of the problem)

the problem here is that the fraud is massive on scale but this appears to generally affect local races more than state/federal races. so you have this discrepancy with the population count and the voter count in some cities.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 12:36 PM   #5
RetiredSubmariner
Valued Poster

My wife is a candidate for state legislature. We have both been active in doing door-to-door campaigning.

Early in the campaign process, this state's 'Secretary of State' sent us a bunch of links explaining the process. The voter rolls here are never 'purged'. Every week we go out and we go from door to door. We have a copy of the voter rolls from each of these towns. They list every voter who has registered in the last hundred years. Streets names have changed, house numbers have been re-numbered, people have died, or moved out of state. But all of that has left a huge residue on these voter rolls.

We are doing good if half of the houses are still in existence.

A great many of the people we have spoken with, have told us that they personally are not registered to vote. So all we have to go on, is the idea that someone at that house, in some previous decade, lived there are was interested in voting.

Voter rolls are highly inflated.
RetiredSubmariner is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 12:43 PM   #6
RetiredSubmariner
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
... That's 3.552 million people, who Murdock calls "ghost voters." And how many people is that? There are 21 states that don't have that many people.
You may be looking at this wrong.

The voter roll lists everyone who has ever registered to vote in that town. The list is NOT how many people live today who are registered in that town.

The list is how many people, going back ten generations, have registered to vote in that town.

In another decade it will be much worse.

During my Active Duty Navy career, I registered in California, Scotland, Connecticut, Virginia, Washington, and Maine. Every one of these was a 'lifetime' registration. I could return to each of these locations and I could vote there once again.
RetiredSubmariner is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 12:53 PM   #7
garhkal
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredSubmariner View Post
My wife is a candidate for state legislature. We have both been active in doing door-to-door campaigning.

Early in the campaign process, this state's 'Secretary of State' sent us a bunch of links explaining the process. The voter rolls here are never 'purged'.

NEVER?? I'd be suing that sec of state, for willful ignorance of voter fraud...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredSubmariner View Post
During my Active Duty Navy career, I registered in California, Scotland, Connecticut, Virginia, Washington, and Maine. Every one of these was a 'lifetime' registration. I could return to each of these locations and I could vote there once again.

ANd that's part of the issue. Whether military or not, people move, Re-register to vote in new state X, but NEVER get taken off the voter rolls in their PRIOR STATE...

THAT NEEDS to change.
Old 10-17-2018, 01:16 PM   #8
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
As reported by the National Review's Deroy Murdock, who did some numbers-crunching of his own, "some 3.5 million more people are registered to vote in the U.S. than are alive among America's adult citizens. Such staggering inaccuracy is an engraved invitation to voter fraud."

Murdock counted Judicial Watch's state-by-state tally and found that 462 U.S. counties had a registration rate exceeding 100% of all eligible voters. That's 3.552 million people, who Murdock calls "ghost voters." And how many people is that? There are 21 states that don't have that many people.

yup that is a problem!
https://www.census.gov/data/tables/time-series/demo/voting-and-registration/p20-580.html

See table 2

There are 224 adult citizens and only 157 are registered to vote. So not quite more registered than are living...by a long shot.

And with only 3.5 million, as they claim, it's very possible that a person owns property and per local rules is allowed to vote on local matters. Also people move and register without having their names cleared from previous disctricts rolls. No biggy and perfectly OK as long as they don't vote twice for president or something like that.

They could vote for president in the district where they live and also vote on a local zoning issue in the district were they own property.

That's requires registration in both places.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 02:21 PM   #9
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
NEVER?? I'd be suing that sec of state, for willful ignorance of voter fraud...

ANd that's part of the issue. Whether military or not, people move, Re-register to vote in new state X, but NEVER get taken off the voter rolls in their PRIOR STATE...

THAT NEEDS to change.
Agreed, but unless that person shows up to vote, then ... voter fraud? Kinda extreme, don't you think?

Maybe if Trump keeps looking, he'll find those 3 million illegal votes cast against him. By then, even more of them won't have voted.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 03:30 PM   #10
grean
Valued Poster

I really think it's much ado about nothing.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 12:01 AM   #11
garhkal
Valued Poster

So you don't see potentially 3.5 million registered voters MORE THAN there are adults of voting age, to be a problem??
Old 10-18-2018, 07:08 AM   #12
grean
Valued Poster

Quote:
So you don't see potentially 3.5 million registered voters MORE THAN there are adults of voting age, to be a problem??
I linked the census data above. According to it, there are not more people registered to vote than there are eligible adult citizens.

I also feel that 3.5 million could be a reasonable number of people who have simply moved or need to be registered in two or more places as previously explained.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 07:27 AM   #13
grean
Valued Poster

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...-states-report

Trump's daughter is or was, registered in two states. And that's Okay. No big deal.

Voting twice is a problem but that is very rare and it's almost always discovered and prosecuted when it does happen.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 07:28 AM   #14
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Dilbert that's funny sad but so true
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 07:41 AM   #15
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

the problem I see is a guy who apparently made a second account on ECCIE, to post 10 times in 68 minutes, all in the Political forum.. and now banned.

it's hard to take you seriously, when you take this political posting so seriously you went to such a length to create 10 posts.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women