Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452825
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-14-2018, 12:27 PM   #31
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Just showed the stands of the Texans/Bills game and 4 minutes into it they were half empty. Wonder what the "official" count will be.

Now about 8 minutes into the game and the stands look 80% full but they are only showing the lower bowl.
The Bills and Texans are two of the shittest teams in the NFL and the game is sold out...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 04:05 PM   #32
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

TV ratings for the week of 9/10-9/16:

#1 -- Sunday night football
#3 -- Football night in America
#5 -- Monday night football
#8 -- Thursday night football
#11 -- Football night in America #2

TV ratings for September 24-30:

#1 -- Sunday night football
#2 -- Thursday night football
#6 -- Monday night football

So if NFL football broadcasts are hurting, they are hurting less than other programs.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 06:09 PM   #33
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

I think theres too many night game. time to get rid of the thursday game.

btw, the pre-game sunday show really shouldn't be listed tho.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 07:37 PM   #34
spermdonation
BANNED

Young athletes rather do other sports than do football because they don't want live out retirement as a vegetating retard. Thus, the talent level is subpar today. Do you think Brady could do well before his era? Defensive linemen of the past would have fucked him bigtime.
spermdonation is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 07:51 PM   #35
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by spermdonation View Post
Young athletes rather do other sports than do football because they don't want live out retirement as a vegetating retard. Thus, the talent level is subpar today. Do you think Brady could do well before his era? Defensive linemen of the past would have fucked him bigtime.
How many of you are old enough to remember this? The great Y A Tittle beat to a pulp.

https://eccie.net/attachment.php?att...1&d=1539567952

Or maybe Roger Staubach not being able to remember who he had beat the day before.

Men should not have to be turned into mental and physical cripples to make a living.

But then, not many of them were lining up for truck driving school.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2736.JPG (35.5 KB, 65 views)
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 08:32 PM   #36
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
How many of you are old enough to remember this? The great Y A Tittle beat to a pulp.

https://eccie.net/attachment.php?att...1&d=1539567952

Or maybe Roger Staubach not being able to remember who he had beat the day before.

Men should not have to be turned into mental and physical cripples to make a living.

But then, not many of them were lining up for truck driving school.
Yeah, well race car drivers die and down hill skiers get paralyzed. Soccer players get as many concussions and ACL injuries as football players. Should everyone just go into a shell? BTW, the Steelers layed that beating on YA. This is a good read:

https://www.behindthesteelcurtain.co...orth-more-than
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 10:48 PM   #37
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-CEO View Post
Dad took us to a lot of the games in the early and mid 60s when kids got in for only a couple of bucks, and even good adult seats were only $6 or 7, or something in that range. Middle class families are just about priced out of it now, though. But of course, players in the 60s made a tiny pittance compared to today. Didn't Jim Brown only make about 50K a year when he hung it up?

I remember hearing about how most pro players worked in the off season, maybe in insurance sales, stock brokerage, or something like that. No need for them to do anything like that nowadays!
The father of a friend of mine played for the Steelers in the late 40s. He said Art Rooney gave each player one pair of cleated playing shoes which were expected to last the entire season. They didn't earn salaries. They were paid by the game. So yeah, everyone had a day job and an off-season job. Pro football was something you did on weekends in the Fall for a few extra bucks.

Television and its humongous revenue streams have ruined pro football. Why would anyone cry if those revenue streams finally get pinched? It's about time. But the good old days are gone forever. Football is a fucking business, not a game.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 08:02 AM   #38
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Has been for decades.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 09:10 AM   #39
gnadfly
Account Disabled

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-video-photos/

https://twitter.com/EmptySeatsPics/s...426818/photo/1

What were the ratings two years ago? Give the viewership totals too.

I'm also not hearing about players kneeling either. Still haven't bought anything with the Nike logo. Won't for Christmas either.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 09:20 AM   #40
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
.... Football is a fucking business, not a game.
Correct. The NFL, team owners and networks have built the business from a guy's league to a guy and his wife/girlfriend league. If you go to the Texans game there's a lot more couples who attend than 20 years ago. In fact, the whole stadium is built to be more of an entertainment outing than a football game with it's vodka bars, higher end restaurants, catered booths and big screen tvs throughout the mezzanines. On the playing "interior", there is literally something to fill the the fans attention almost every second a play isn't being run.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 01:45 PM   #41
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

If I did not wager on the games, I wouldn't hardly watch football.

I've bitched and moaned about how all pro sports are subsidized by the taxpayers Via stadiums being built and leased for cheap.

If you read how GWB made his money, it was by him getting the public to build a stadium so his 'investment' was enhanced by public money. If you want to quit watching sports, hate more than just a ignorant player for kneeling...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 02:39 PM   #42
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-video-photos/

https://twitter.com/EmptySeatsPics/s...426818/photo/1

What were the ratings two years ago? Give the viewership totals too.

I'm also not hearing about players kneeling either. Still haven't bought anything with the Nike logo. Won't for Christmas either.

TV NFL ratings were down from 2015 to 2016 and from 2016 to 2017. They were also down for ALL network telecasts, not just pro football. The fact remains that NFL broadcasts are STILL the most watched TV shows in prime time. We now have Netflix, Hulu, and several other options to network television that will bring down ratings and obviously viewership totals.

I'm sure Nike will do quite well without your patronage.

BTW, I don't usually tune into NFL games in which I don't have a rooting interest but I did watch quite a bit of last night's Patriots-Chiefs game. Damn, it was good!
Old 10-15-2018, 07:36 PM   #43
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
TV NFL ratings were down from 2015 to 2016 and from 2016 to 2017. They were also down for ALL network telecasts, not just pro football. The fact remains that NFL broadcasts are STILL the most watched TV shows in prime time. We now have Netflix, Hulu, and several other options to network television that will bring down ratings and obviously viewership totals.

I'm sure Nike will do quite well without your patronage.

BTW, I don't usually tune into NFL games in which I don't have a rooting interest but I did watch quite a bit of last night's Patriots-Chiefs game. Damn, it was good!

I read there was an ugly incident that took place during the patriots-chiefs game after a touchdown.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 07:15 AM   #44
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
I read there was an ugly incident that took place during the patriots-chiefs game after a touchdown.
I didn't watch the entire game. I was watching the Red Sox - Astros baseball game most of the evening.
Old 10-16-2018, 08:05 AM   #45
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I didn't watch the entire game. I was watching the Red Sox - Astros baseball game most of the evening.
Cole was not his best....I bet the Chiefs to win the game at the half at 6.5 to 1. Fucking Brady got me in the end. Last team with the ball was winning that game.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women