Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160189
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40247
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-18-2020, 01:14 PM   #106
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Here’s a serious question go ya. How much of the tip do the AMP Hos keep?
I our place the GIRLS keep all of their tip, and receive half the house fee. It used to be the standard, but now the owners are pulling all kinds of shit with the pays scale.
Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 02:40 PM   #107
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
I our place the GIRLS keep all of their tip, and receive half the house fee. It used to be the standard, but now the owners are pulling all kinds of shit with the pays scale.
I was wondering after my Excellence trip. The girl had me pay the house fee and her tip at the front desk. I thought that was odd.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 05:19 PM   #108
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Quote:
I was wondering after my Excellence trip. The girl had me pay the house fee and her tip at the front desk. I thought that was odd.
Not odd at all, notice that you did it all on camera or for the boss, or in front of the other girls.
Transparency
Old 02-18-2020, 05:34 PM   #109
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Not odd at all, notice that you did it all on camera or for the boss, or in front of the other girls.
Transparency
Why does her tip have to be “transparent “? It’s hers, just like a waitress or a bartender. Usually I pay the door fee in the room, they take it to Mamasan, I tip in the room when the festivities are completed. Plus, I’m sure there are cameras in the rooms.
Old 02-18-2020, 08:50 PM   #110
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why does her tip have to be “transparent “? It’s hers, just like a waitress or a bartender. Usually I pay the door fee in the room, they take it to Mamasan, I tip in the room when the festivities are completed. Plus, I’m sure there are cameras in the rooms.
The girls are never supposed to take the money in the room, some bosses enforce it some do not.
And it is so that the boss can see what is going on with the money if they choose to look.
I agree that it is their money, I didn't say it was logical just that it is the way is supposed to be. If a girl does something above and beyond the call of duty for me and the boss enforces that rule. I will divide the tip and insist that she take part of it in the room, then make a little show either on camera or in front of the others about me giving the part of the tip I wanted them to see me give her.
Once they understand what your doing they'll give in.
As far as cameras in the rooms, there had better it be.
If the customers find out you would lose business.
If the cops bust the place pretty sure that would be another charge, notice you never hear that cameras were found in the massage rooms after a bust, I saw Thai in Bridgeville shortly after they reopened, the shit was put back together but you could tell the place was completely turned upside down broken ceiling tiles things like that.
Old 02-18-2020, 10:00 PM   #111
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Quote:
If a girl does something above and beyond the call of duty for me and the boss enforces that rule. I will divide the tip and insist that she take part of it in the room, then make a little show either on camera or in front of the others about me giving the part of the tip I wanted them to see me give her.
This is in the case of me giving an larger tip than usual for services rendered when giving it to the girl in front of others or on camera would cause her problems or embarrassment by indicating that something went on in the room besides the usual.
Old 02-18-2020, 10:41 PM   #112
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
"...your idiotic statements... are you really this dumb... no one with a basic education... you were wrong... you are really dense... you are all butthurt... I correctly called you out..."

^^^ Wow, you're really persuading everyone with your little name-calling tantrum, aintcha berry? That's quite impressive. I can tell you must have excelled at forensics and debate in high school? Maybe if you just continue to scream and rant and insist you know everything and anyone who differs or has a contrary experience is either lying or stupid, you'll win a nice trophy! So keep it up.
I don't need to persuade anyone. I was simply responding to you and you alone. Since you obviously are not too bright, repetition is the key to trying to get you to understand something - but apparently even that doesn't work.

I guess based on your silly response, we know now that the answer to the question I posed was not one or the other, but both - too dense to understand a basic sentence AND all butthurt because I called you out on it.

Quote:
So either you are really dense not to understand a basic sentence or you are all butthurt because I correctly called you out on mis-quoting it.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 10:57 PM   #113
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
But I don't wanna hear that I am somebody else, or my wife does hand jobs or thatI obviously run an illegal business involved in human trafficking because of the type of business that I own.
The truth hurts Dogface / HoochiCoochi man / The Operator
Old 02-18-2020, 10:59 PM   #114
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjomonty View Post
Pics of your wife? Rates?
Hmmm, does it make you wonder if mamasan was the inspiration for The Operator's latest handle?
Old 02-19-2020, 05:42 AM   #115
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Are you guys just trying to have the last word in this thread? Geez.....let it die already🙄🙄
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 11:40 AM   #116
Albedo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Why would you pay the tip upfront before the massage even happened? What if you give her a $30 or $40 tip upfront, expecting extra, but get none at the end? Do you really think you will get that money back? I'd probably walk out if they asked for the tip upfront.
Albedo is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 05:40 PM   #117
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albedo View Post
Why would you pay the tip upfront before the massage even happened? What if you give her a $30 or $40 tip upfront, expecting extra, but get none at the end? Do you really think you will get that money back? I'd probably walk out if they asked for the tip upfront.
I was giving her the tip when services were rendered accordingly. She wanted me to give it to her at the desk. That was a first for me.
Old 02-22-2020, 03:13 PM   #118
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Did anyone see this part?

"Given that the average human trafficking victim is 12-14 years old, this increase in penalties for patronizing a minor victim is crucial to the cessation of human trafficking in PA."

Our local amps are filled with grannies. Don't take my word for it, read the reviews. So where are most of the hotline calls coming from?
It is a bogus number … used to scare up funds by those religious zealots who want to shut down prostitution/

http://eminism.org/blog/entry/382

Ms. Hovde,
I’m contacting you to correct the error in your Oregonian column about sex trafficking.
You cite USDOJ as the source to state that “the average age of entry into prostitution is 13.” This is incorrect.
DOJ has not conducted any such study, but cites a report from researchers at University of Pennsylvania titled “The Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children In the U. S., Canada and Mexico” (attached for your viewing). This report is NOT based on representative sampling of people who work in (or have worked in) prostitution, or even of youth who are/have been in prostitution, as the report itself states.
The “average age” is also based on the minors who were studied, which means that no adults in prostitution, including those who started working in prostitution after the age of 18, were included. This is like studying the average age of death for those who died as minors: the average age of death would be probably something around 13, but it has no bearing whatsoever on the average life expectancy of the general population. Similarly, the “average age of entry” among minors has no bearing on the actual average age of entry for all people who are or have been in prostitution.
Further, because the study only surveys minors, those who entered prostitution early have much greater chance of being studied than those who started at 16 or 17. That is, someone who started at 13 has five years to be studied by the researchers (because that person can be 13, 14, 15, 16, or 17 at the time of the study), while those who started at 17 only has one year. As a result, the number of people who entered at 13 are inflated by the factor of five compared to the number of people who entered at 17.
But even without knowing this, common sense should tell you that the average age of entry cannot possibly be 13. Let’s consider two possibilities: 1) the distribution of the age of entry is normally distributed (bell curve), or 2) it isn’t normally distributed. If the age of entry is normally distributed, that would mean that there are equal number of 8 year olds entering prostitution as there are 18 year olds–which you know isn’t true (if it were, we’d see much more media coverage about 8 year olds being prostituted). If the distribution isn’t normal, it would likely mean that there are many times more 11-13 year olds entering prostitution compared to 16 and up (to compensate for the fact there are very few pre-teens entering prostitution)–which once again cannot be true.
The only conclusion that is consistent with logics and common sense is that the average age of entry isn’t 13, but is closer to 18 or older. That doesn’t diminish the fact that some 13 and 14 year olds are being recruited into prostitution, and we should do something about it. But we need to keep our conversations based on reality and reason, rather than falsehood and panic.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 05:04 PM   #119
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

A bunch of "hobbyists" arguing about laws they know nothing about?

Wow...the way this thread went was a COMPLETE SHOCKER.

Y'all "hobbyists" can fight and argue all you want.

When they come and take your assets...don't come whining to me.

All you "hobbyists" are allowing a girl to fight AND FUND lobbying against laws that will harm YOU. You're letting a girl fight your battles??? I find this highly amusing.

Sentate Bill 60 is an END DEMAND law...that targets clients and their assets.

Good luck.

Sex workers...you can message me on Twitter if you'd like more info on how you can protect yourselves from these new laws.
Gabrielle is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 05:31 PM   #120
bambino
Valued Poster

As long as they don’t take my couch.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women