Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47499
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2010, 08:50 AM   #121
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Can a real courtesan be insecure about her looks...I think not. Even if she does not possess classic beauty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva View Post
I don't think it's an insecurity issue, and I should know - I'm very insecure.

I am confident in my ability to charm. I'm insecure about my looks.

Plus, a courtesan doesn't have to worry as much as she ages. External beauty fades, internal beauty never does.

And you think arguing just what a courtesan is or isn't on this board will mean either you are or are not what you think you are? (you can only read that once if you want to be a courtesan! lol)

I stick by my orginial statement. This is a insecurity issue.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 08:56 AM   #122
guest051510-1
Miss America

User ID: 3339

From another source.
"Not one Courtesan has been described as the most beautiful woman of her time. All have been described as very interesting and well educated. More educated than other women of their time. Having a degree in something does not an educated person make. A well educated woman, has a very broad education, as if she had 10 degrees. She has an innate understanding of men and their interests."

http://smartpei.typepad.com/trusted_...nd_the_co.html
guest051510-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 09:00 AM   #123
guest051510-1
Miss America

WTF, I guess I shouldn't say I'm insecure about my looks. I just don't want to worry about how good I look. I don't want looks to be the focus of my business. I don't want to obsess about putting on a few pounds, a few wrinkles, and loosing my hair, because that is not what I want to be the focus of my clientèle.

I would rather focus on my inner beauty and work hard at being a compassionate soul, than have abs of steel.

But, that's just me.
Old 02-03-2010, 09:13 AM   #124
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I just don't want to worry about how good I look. I don't want looks to be the focus of my business. I don't want to obsess about putting on a few pounds, a few wrinkles, and loosing my hair, .
Then don't. Don't worry about how you look.

But that is really hard for me to believe when I see ladies spending all this time on PHOTO shoots and fake tits and the like.

A finite definition of what a Courtesan is on the internet should not make a fiddling fuc on how you feel about yourself or your business model. If it does you might be insecure in that regard.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 09:23 AM   #125
guest051510-1
Miss America

Default Let me put this in teams even WTF can understand

I am a Quarterback. I am not an insecure Linebacker calling myself a Quarterback. I am a Quarterback because I am skilled at passing the ball and can hit my target from across the field. I am not focused on pumping up or bulking up, like a Linebacker. His position is one that requires a lot of strength. More strength than I am required to have. I will never be a Linebacker. I don't look down on Linebackers, I'm just better suited as a Quarterback. If I couldn't be a Quarterback, I would probably be a Kicker; but I will never have the build to be a Line man.

Now, this is just how I play football. I am not arguing over what is a Quarterback and I'm not insecure about titles. I just don't want a team to hire me for the wrong position.

OK?
Old 02-03-2010, 09:28 AM   #126
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
I don't want to obsess about putting on a few pounds, a few wrinkles, and loosing my hair...
I believe that is my domain (excess #s, wrinkles, lost hair [notice past tense] ). Goodness, Colette, your style and flair are what attract me, and the pinup pix, put you over the top. To have that mental acumen to create your site and do the pinups is someone who out of the ordinary, or extraordinary.
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 09:31 AM   #127
guest051510-1
Miss America

Well maybe if I put on some more pounds, I could then be your WIDE receiver.
Old 02-03-2010, 09:33 AM   #128
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Quote:
If I couldn't be a Quarterback, I would probably be a Kicker
I hear the Bengals are in desperate need of a kicker. You couldn't do any worse than their guy did in the playoffs with the Jets.
Old 02-03-2010, 09:35 AM   #129
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Quote:
Well maybe if I put on some more pound, I could then be your WIDE receiver.
That "thunk" sound y'all heard was me falling over.
Old 02-03-2010, 09:35 AM   #130
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

SF does so bad because they can't find any tight ends.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 09:58 AM   #131
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default RE Let me put this in terms that even WTF can understand

Maybe if you provided a color by numbers print...I could better understand.

Quote:
I am a Quarterback. I am not an insecure Linebacker calling myself a Quarterback. I am a Quarterback because I am skilled at passing the ball and can hit my target from across the field. I am not focused on pumping up or bulking up, like a Linebacker. His position is one that requires a lot of strength. More strength than I am required to have. I will never be a Linebacker. I don't look down on Linebackers, I'm just better suited as a Quarterback. If I couldn't be a Quarterback, I would probably be a Kicker; but I will never have the build to be a Line man.

Now, this is just how I play football. I am not arguing over what is a Quarterback and I'm not insecure about titles. I just don't want a team to hire me for the wrong position.

OK?
What you posted has nothing to do with what I posted. Your web-site can describe what you wish to lure. Yet I was talking about this ongoing discussion about just what a QB is.

I said that arguing about the definition or better yet getting offended by another's definition is a sign of insecurity. Again nothing you have said has changed my mind. I do admire your tenacity though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

atlcomedy had a good point. Guys do not care, nor do secure women. Insecurity is the only reason why this is high on the emotional meter.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:04 AM   #132
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

There might be a pill for your continuing frustration WTF.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:07 AM   #133
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default No matter how attractive you looked in lingerie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
There might be a pill for your continuing frustration WTF.
That pill only works if you are with who you want to be with
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:14 AM   #134
guest051510-1
Miss America

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I said that arguing about the definition or better yet getting offended by another's definition is a sign of insecurity. Again nothing you have said has changed my mind. I do admire your tenacity though.
Good, so you weren't talking about me. Nowhere did I get offended by anyones definition nor did I argue the definition, just stated my understanding or lack of understanding of the qualifications (background, marketing, my view, my beholder's view).

But, as far as insecurity goes, I am very secure with my insecurities.
Old 02-03-2010, 12:00 PM   #135
Exotic Lily
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5516
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I want to be considered a courtesan because I don't want to try to compete on looks, body, and bedroom skill - yet, I feel that my one on one people skills are my strong point. I am confident in my ability to charm. I'm insecure about my looks.
My darling... I now consider you a "Courtesan" so don't hesitate to change the wording on your site if if makes you feel more comfortable.

I don't state the word "courtesan" anywhere on my site because I don't think it's necessary... my services speaks for itself.
Exotic Lily is offline   Quote