Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70398
biomed160392
Yssup Rider59880
gman4452896
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47481
pyramider46370
bambino40298
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35251
Mojojo33117

Old 08-23-2015, 10:34 AM   #61
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I still want to write her a "No" review

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 10:42 AM   #62
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by James1588 View Post
So, Max ... come here often? What's your sign? Would you like to come up to my place to see my etchings?

Hey, you're right! My day's much better already!
Well, I am an art lover, hon. Maybe we'll have time to squeeze that in while I'm visiting with you. You an artist, or just a lover of the arts like me?

And, I'm a Sadge, and I'd rather not hang out here too often, as there is just so much to explore and learn about in this world and of even of each other. I'd really love to hang with you and we both can do some exploring, what do ya think?

There ya go, and now ya know....me too! LOL
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 10:43 AM   #63
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly View Post
I still want to write her a "No" review

IB
Hey, I've always told everyone that I love "firsts". LOL
Old 08-23-2015, 10:47 AM   #64
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
Mods volunteer for a thankless job. They already know going in that they are going to be dealing with a**hats. If you've never had to deal with a**hats going at ya constantly, for a voluntary and thankless undertaking, then ya might start to consider all kinda things. ijs I imagine myself that maybe there's a time when some should take a break, but as evidenced by some here, the site does not have the most intelligent, patient, or "considerate of all parties concerned", type of individuals floating around all over the board, who actually have time to do so.

Ya might not be so demanding of the owners of the site, but rather maybe show a little gratitude for having something other than Back Page to turn to, that affords you the opportunity to meet with safe ladies that are clean, fun, and even enjoy what they do for a living. They don't really OWE us any kind of answers when it comes to making decisions they need to, in order to ensure the site is up and running for all the ungrateful a**hats here already. I ask questions too, some get answered and some just don't. I may try again and I may not. Just depends on my needs. Not sure what your need is with this, since you don't really wanna be a Mod. If ya think one is outta line, then tell him or another.

Ya can't please all the people all the time, hon. Especially when it comes to so many different and unique personalities. Go flirt with a pretty lady. It'll make both your days, much better. :-)

Do you have a clue whats going on in our particular area? Yah, didn't think so...

THANKLESS JOB?

We have had to have guest moderators come in and do the job for the incumbents recently because they were doing nothing. (You can do your own research, its there for anyone to see if they put in the time). Its hard to thank someone for something they are not doing...(although one assumes they continue to reap the benefits of the MOD title).

UNGRATEFUL?

Come on, you know that because I and a few other expressed concerns over preferential treatment by the MODS on our board? I know the drill too...try to discredit anything anyone says rather than address or discuss the potential solution. Eccie is hardly the only place to meet providers nor is Backpage. I'm talking in specific the conversation forums. And trust me...if you are a regular in Austin you know EXACTLY & PRECISELY what I am talking about. And so do the Admins who have received countless RTMs over the past few months regarding these issues.
So many I'm told, that the local MODS couldn't/wouldn't even keep up with responses or actions.

All I asked was can there and should there be MOD term limits to circumvent potential loyalties gained over time...NO ONE seems capable of discussing that topic. I also asked how MODS are chosen and got a few flippant non-answers...I realize the MODS would die before agreeing that such measures might actually help & hence their single minded responses in this thread. Don't blame them, that's what anyone would do if their "job" was threatened...even if its just a harmless discussion.

Do I expect retaliation for this? Yep...has happened before, so no surprise. Luckily I don't wrap my existence around the board or I would be rendered mute like so many who discuss things off board, but can't risk being public with their concerns.
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 10:48 AM   #65
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Well, I am an art lover, hon. Maybe we'll have time to squeeze that in while I'm visiting with you. You an artist, or just a lover of the arts like me?

And, I'm a Sadge, and I'd rather not hang out here too often, as there is just so much to explore and learn about in this world and of even of each other. I'd really love to hang with you and we both can do some exploring, what do ya think?

There ya go, and now ya know....me too! LOL
I drag out my violin every now and then. I'll leave it at home when I come to see you, though. I doubt if a Sagittarius lady such as yourself particularly enjoys hearing something that sounds like cats being tortured.

If you're an art lover, maybe we can tour a gallery or museum when we visit?
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 10:57 AM   #66
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
Do you have a clue whats going on in our particular area? Yah, didn't think so...

THANKLESS JOB?

We have had to have guest moderators come in and do the job for the incumbents recently because they were doing nothing. (You can do your own research, its there for anyone to see if they put in the time). Its hard to thank someone for something they are not doing...(although one assumes they continue to reap the benefits of the MOD title).

UNGRATEFUL?

Come on, you know that because I and a few other expressed concerns over preferential treatment by the MODS on our board? I know the drill too...try to discredit anything anyone says rather than address or discuss the potential solution. Eccie is hardly the only place to meet providers nor is Backpage. I'm talking in specific the conversation forums. And trust me...if you are a regular in Austin you know EXACTLY & PRECISELY what I am talking about. And so do the Admins who have received countless RTMs over the past few months regarding these issues.
So many I'm told, that the local MODS couldn't/wouldn't even keep up with responses or actions.

All I asked was can there and should there be MOD term limits to circumvent potential loyalties gained over time...NO ONE seems capable of discussing that topic. I also asked how MODS are chosen and got a few flippant non-answers...I realize the MODS would die before agreeing that such measures might actually help & hence their single minded responses in this thread. Don't blame them, that's what anyone would do if their "job" was threatened...even if its just a harmless discussion.

Do I expect retaliation for this? Yep...has happened before, so no surprise. Luckily I don't wrap my existence around the board or I would be rendered mute like so many who discuss things off board, but can't risk being public with their concerns.
No, No, No, hon.....you're doing it all wrong. Breathe and try again. I'm a patient woman, and I am more than happy to give everyone a 2nd chance. I have faith in you, don't let me down, k?

Quote:
Originally Posted by James1588 View Post
I drag out my violin every now and then. I'll leave it at home when I come to see you, though. I doubt if a Sagittarius lady such as yourself particularly enjoys hearing something that sounds like cats being tortured.

If you're an art lover, maybe we can tour a gallery or museum when we visit?
Oh my...how much fun would that be? Best ever... I was in New York once and went to The Metropolitan Museum of Art. I could have spent days in that place, but I was with a small group and everyone had something special they wanted to do. So, I was grateful to get to do that. We do have some great galleries here too, though.

Violin? I was teasing someone the other day, that I was thinking of getting a Ukulele and learning how to play that. They suggested the banjo....LOL
Old 08-23-2015, 11:10 AM   #67
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
No, No, No, hon.....you're doing it all wrong. Breathe and try again. I'm a patient woman, and I am more than happy to give everyone a 2nd chance. I have faith in you, don't let me down, k?

Oh my...how much fun would that be? Best ever... I was in New York once and went to The Metropolitan Museum of Art. I could have spent days in that place, but I was with a small group and everyone had something special they wanted to do. So, I was grateful to get to do that. We do have some great galleries here too, though.

Violin? I was teasing someone the other day, that I was thinking of getting a Ukulele and learning how to play that. They suggested the banjo....LOL

I always love it when someone has no response to the points and tries to condescend out of habit rather than pen an telligent reply.

It's ok sweetie...we see what's going on here. Go have your nails done....

Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 12:22 PM   #68
Mike Vronsky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

I agree with the OP who served his ban.

And on YOUR topic what about banning Whispy's bandle "Cat In The Hat"? He didn't serve his Ban!

Everyone knows he is your buddy and a buddy of ZTonk. You haven't enforced the rules with him. In fact he was banned because of a mod, neither of which were either of you. We know this because he was threatening the mod in public on the board.

So, where is your criticism of Whispy? Do share.

Your comment point out that the OP was banned is an example that you can't be impartial as a mod. You could have just given your opinion on the matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
The owners can run the site exactly how they want. I would have no issue with it.

Yes, it is a valid topic. Hmmmmm

Are you sure it has nothing to do with your recent return from a ban?

sixx
Mike Vronsky is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 12:43 PM   #69
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Yep - Central Texas isn't modded like Houston.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 01:21 PM   #70
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Vronsky View Post
I agree with the OP who served his ban.

And on YOUR topic what about banning Whispy's bandle "Cat In The Hat"? He didn't serve his Ban!

Everyone knows he is your buddy and a buddy of ZTonk. You haven't enforced the rules with him. In fact he was banned because of a mod, neither of which were either of you. We know this because he was threatening the mod in public on the board.

So, where is your criticism of Whispy? Do share.

Your comment point out that the OP was banned is an example that you can't be impartial as a mod. You could have just given your opinion on the matter.
Ya know, sir, I've already had one less than happy gentleman tell me I didn't have a clue today. I tried to tell him something too, but he couldn't see that he didn't have a clue. Of course, both of us could be terribly wrong, because the gentlemen has no idea what I do or do not know.

Don't you boys have a swear room or something, where you can duke it out with one another? I took the day off from being a punching bag, just so I could get my flirt on. You guys....well, you're sort of stepping all over that as you spar about the board. But hey, I'm kinda used to it, clueless and all, that the previous gent might actually think that I am.

I've dealt with temper tantrums even when I was a kid, cause I do have 4 brothers, all but 1, younger than I am. Got to watch 'em rant and rave, insist they knew better than one or the other and especially me, cause I was not just the only girl, but because I was actually, just a girl. I get it. I did learn some stuff from the boys though.

Proof is what you need, as words are mere speculation and grandstanding. So, please start a thread, pick a judge and 12 jurors, bring suit against the evil doers and let them be judged, by golly! Demand truthful answers for a change! Hey, it's a nice fantasy, and I love to make fantasies come true for men, if I can. I'll even volunteer to be the judge if ya want. Because I am practicing my judgement of others, skills, that everyone seems to have down pat around here. Let me know when you guys are ready to select the jury.

Otherwise, I'm here to peddle my wares, but the anger and indignation of some, is drawing attention away from what I and other ladies do best. Not to mention, is kind of the whole reason for this board anyway, ya know? Do something nice for someone today, it'll make ya feel better. Unless of course, you are thoroughly happy with your current states of total and complete unhappiness and ya just need us to share that with you. If that's the case, then please carry on and never mind my clueless self at all.

Thank a Moderator today, folks. We don't do it nearly enough....see above. sigh
Old 08-23-2015, 01:23 PM   #71
Keyhole Arc Blow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

It appears that Chica has absconded with one of our little ladies from West Texas.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1476416
Keyhole Arc Blow is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 01:42 PM   #72
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyhole Arc Blow View Post
It appears that Chica has absconded with one of our little ladies from West Texas.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1476416
No he's not! Kinda hard to be there when he's sitting right here next to me, don't ya think?

Oh wait, don't tell me this guy ain't CC? Too funny! (that guy is amazingly magical, ain't he?)

Will the real Chica Chaser please stand up?

Have a sexy day, boys

Old 08-23-2015, 02:07 PM   #73
BellaBrielle
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 305806
My ECCIE Reviews

All things considered he did fly out to Amarillo just to see us for her birthday.
BellaBrielle is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 02:09 PM   #74
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm here to peddle my wares,
FIFY....really this is all you needed to say, it was obvious from your first foray into my post what your intensions were/are. No need to add all the flowery prose that really accounts for nothing (or says anything).

If you have something in the future that is actually pertinent to the discussion please feel free to chime in. But spare everyone the condescending righteous indignation otherwise please? Have heard that before and its always the same.
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 02:40 PM   #75
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaBrielle View Post
All things considered he did fly out to Amarillo just to see us for her birthday.

Quote:
FIFY....really this is all you needed to say, it was obvious from your first foray into my post what your intensions were/are. No need to add all the flowery prose that really accounts for nothing (or says anything).

Was it? Tell me exactly what you know about MY intentions. Please. Everyone wants to know what they are. I'm sure many are sitting waiting with baited breath for you to tell me, since I need a man to do that for me and everyone else wants to know what my hidden agenda is. Let me have it....don't sugar coat it in the least. Descriptive as you can be is even better....

If you have something in the future that is actually pertinent to the discussion please feel free to chime in. But spare everyone the condescending righteous indignation otherwise please? Have heard that before and its always the same.
Ok grumpy gus... Have ya done something nice for someone today? I have. I thanked all the Moderators. And guess what? Felt better than what you are doing, ordering me around like I'm just a girl who wouldn't know a thing. Boys been doin' that to me forever, and as it turns out, I know quite a bit more than some of them do and I learn from those who know more than me. So again, tell me what I don't know, because yes, I like to learn and you got an audience here drawing attention to the big bad meanie moderators, and here's your opportunity to teach, hon. Someone get this man a podium, please. Please know, your area is not the only one with issues. We wouldn't have those if grown ups would police their own behaviors.

Apparently, you didn't learn anything from it before, sir. Or, ya wouldn't set yourself up for another lesson in what you believe is "condescending righteous indignation"? I do not believe the point of the board is for men to act like a**hats, gripe, complain, and demand answers they are not OWED, an answer to. Not to mention, totally disregarding the ladies as I often see happening. However, I have been wrong before, and apparently that makes me in the minority, even more so.

I don't wanna fuss and fight, but if ya need a punching bag today, have at it, hon. I'm used to gents doing this to me via the written word. Happy to do that if it relieves your anxieties about the mean moderators or something. ok?

However, I think I'm gonna start charging ECCIE for it....LOL I kid! I kid!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women