Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35286
Mojojo33117

Old 09-25-2018, 06:25 PM   #16
LargeBreastFan
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgc92 View Post
How about if I say "every gun owner I've met in my life" instead of "most gun owners now?"
You are still making assumptions..........
Or you hang out with the wrong crowd.
LargeBreastFan is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 07:56 PM   #17
dgc92
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

That thought's been thought before. I'd say I almost definitely hang out with the wrong crowd.
dgc92 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 08:31 PM   #18
LargeBreastFan
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
That thought's been thought before. I'd say I almost definitely hang out with the wrong crowd.
We probably all have in some point of our lives.

Old 09-25-2018, 08:32 PM   #19
Wiesbadenwillie
Premium Access

Encounters: 66

Stupid people can make cotton candy dangerous. Those two morons who bought guns to a dumpster and a mattress encountered another moron who managed to get a bat.

Moron who was out gunned decided to hulk up and lose instead of brain up, retreat and win. "Hello police? Yeah my neighbor and his son/nephew just pulled a pistol and a shotgun and threatened men and my wife.....". Victory.
Wiesbadenwillie is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 01:03 AM   #20
dark3419
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
If you personally are a gun owner and don't have a "justified kill" fantasy in your head, congratulations, you're smarter than most people with guns.

What's the difference between a justified "kill fantasy" and self-defense practice, or are they the same thing to you?
dark3419 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 01:18 AM   #21
dgc92
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Self-defense practice is meaningless unless you're walking around with your gun in your hand all the time. If you do, though, congrats on being hardcore, I'll buy you a beer. If you don't, no beer for you.

In the time it takes you to realize "Holy shit, something's happening," then do a double take to say "Holy shit, something really IS happening, right now," then take out your gun, take careful aim.... You've already been fucked about 20 times. The bad guy has the advantage of knowing shit's going down before it goes down. He has his weapon long before you have yours.
dgc92 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 08:25 AM   #22
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Just another gun control thread, Stupid people are the issue.
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 12:09 PM   #23
marvelousntx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Guns make mass murderers more effective. Slowmover had it right up there. Most gun owners now are stupid rednecks with fantasies about some self-defense/home invasion scenario in their heads. Just sitting and waiting and hoping one day, someone will give them a legally justifiable reason to blow somebody's head off.

And everyone please note I said "most." If you personally are a gun owner and don't have a "justified kill" fantasy in your head, congratulations, you're smarter than most people with guns.
You are very right. This mindset is what makes open carry even possible. Because idiots nowadays walking around with guns on their hips actually think they are about to shoot someone if something goes down. That is the reason for all the interesting reports of gun owners making stupid decisions period a person in Houston was being carjacked and instead of calling the police a witness pulled a gun and started shooting. They shot the person being carjacked. Someone had stolen some diapers and run out of Walmart. Some lady thought it made sense to pull her gun and start shooting across the parking lot over diapers. That idiot in Florida that cause they confrontation and then shot and killed that guy. He never would have called that confrontation if he was not armed. So yes, guns in a sense do make some people stupid because people are running around thinking they are Superman or suddenly law enforcement officials. The shootout at the OK Corral was because Wyatt Earp had banned guns in in the town. Even way back then he knew it made no sense for normal people to be walking around with guns. Interesting how Society has regressed.
marvelousntx is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 12:42 PM   #24
txexetoo
Premium Access

Encounters: 133

Quote:
How about if I say "every gun owner I've met in my life" instead of "most gun owners now?"
Which is probably less that 1/1000 of 1 % of all gun owners
txexetoo is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 06:47 AM   #25
dark3419
Account Disabled

Quote:
Self-defense practice is meaningless unless you're walking around with your gun in your hand all the time. If you do, though, congrats on being hardcore, I'll buy you a beer. If you don't, no beer for you.

In the time it takes you to realize "Holy shit, something's happening," then do a double take to say "Holy shit, something really IS happening, right now," then take out your gun, take careful aim.... You've already been fucked about 20 times. The bad guy has the advantage of knowing shit's going down before it goes down. He has his weapon long before you have yours.

Well, that's your opinion, and I can't argue against it, anymore than I could argue abut whatever your favorite salad dressing dressing is. You have your favorite salad dressing, and you believe the above to be true. I can't argue with either opinion, as you've already got your mind made up no matter what facts and evidence show.
Old 09-27-2018, 08:26 AM   #26
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Stupid people PS schools are not helping social media not helping media not helping just saying
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 09:01 AM   #27
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark3419 View Post
Well, that's your opinion, and I can't argue against it, anymore than I could argue abut whatever your favorite salad dressing dressing is. You have your favorite salad dressing, and you believe the above to be true. I can't argue with either opinion, as you've already got your mind made up no matter what facts and evidence show.

What facts? What evidence?
grean is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 02:56 PM   #28
dark3419
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
What facts? What evidence?

First, search youtube for all the videos of ordinary people using guns in self-defense. There's lots more than you would expect.

Second, here's a few bits of evidence:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulhsi.../#a50c5e95edc5

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defensive_gun_use

https://www.npr.org/2018/04/13/60214...n-self-defense
Old 09-28-2018, 03:49 PM   #29
LargeBreastFan
Lifetime Premium Access

I, and several of my friends, take gun ownership and self-defense pretty seriously. We practice at the range, dry-practice at home, read, review, and learn. For us, it is more that just having a gun.
Old 10-01-2018, 08:41 PM   #30
marvelousntx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark3419 View Post
What's the difference between a justified "kill fantasy" and self-defense practice, or are they the same thing to you?
The only way you carry a gun out to the dumpster to confront your neighbor because you feel like he should not have put a mattress there is if you have a Justified kill fantasy. The only reason you shoot across the parking lot at a fleeing car because they stole some diapers out of Walmart is because you have a Justified kill fantasy. How about the weird idiot in Florida that was sitting in his car with a gun because he apparently thought he was the neighborhood watch, started following a teenager and subsequently killed that teenager. The Justified kill fantasy of the guy with the fake cop syndrome. If you open carry with a gun in a holster on your hip ( which by the way is an easy way for a civilian to get their gun taken from them before they even realize it) and you are not a law enforcement official you have a Justified kill fantasy. People with guns on their hips are so funny to me. Especially women. Cops that are men get their guns taken from them, yet little Susie is walking around with a gun on her hip like she's Superwoman. Why? Because Susie has this fantasy that one day something is going to happen and she's going to shoot and kill the bad guy.
A person who has a gun at home for self-defense does not dream about the day that he has to shoot and kill an intruder. But idiots with Justified kill syndrome, they sit around talking about it with each other. They leave their house with the thoughts that hopefully is the day they get to shoot and kill the bad guy and be a hero.
And if you like the poor guy that was down in Houston getting car-jacked you get the double whammy. Not only did he get carjacked, some idiot with a Justified kill syndrome shot him in the head instead of shooting the carjacker.
And my personal favorite of them all. The guy that woke up and realized his car was being stolen. So he grabbed his gun and ran downstairs as his car was driving up the street and started shooting and killed the guy driving away in his car. Imagine his surprise when he realized he had just killed his son who was sneaking out of the house.
This guy with justify kill syndrome felt like his car was worth a life. I wonder does it matter that that life was his sons? But at the end of the day he got what he wanted. A life for his car.
marvelousntx is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women