Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59850
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 01-30-2014, 08:19 AM   #1
miztig69
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10
Default strapon size

I am planning on having my first strapon experience when I go to Dallas in Feb. I was wondering what size strapon I could expect. Since I want this to be a great experience for me I bought a couple of anal toys to help prepare me. They are both 1 1/2 inches wide. Do you think I should get something larger to play with? Thanks.
miztig69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 10:35 AM   #2
Jackpotvinny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I don't have an answer to your question, but in addition to yours, how much time should you wear one? Is one day before sufficient or are a few hours enough?

Sorry to hijack your post, but inquiring minds want to know.
Jackpotvinny is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 12:24 PM   #3
The Slut
Valued Poster

Ask the person who you are seeing. If they are nice they will let you know what to expect sizewize.
The Slut is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 01:45 PM   #4
Guest062715-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 223714
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Slut View Post
Ask the person who you are seeing. If they are nice they will let you know what to expect sizewize.
+1. Also , you'll want to prepare as much as possible ahead of time and make sure there's lots of lube. I like using Anal Eze because its kinda like a topical antisthetic that helps lightly numb it so it doesn't hurt as bad. Be sure to relax.
Guest062715-3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 08:39 PM   #5
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

+2......communicate with the provider and have her give you pointers and also suggest what sizes she might use

have fun....I luv strap-on play!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 08:41 PM   #6
Zoey Zacquery
BANNED

User ID: 160085
My ECCIE Reviews

Using Anal Eze is a bad idea and dangerous. The recipient needs to be able to feel what is going on. Being penetrated should not hurt. If it hurts, the person penetrating you is not doing it correctly. Do not let a provider use lubricant with numbing agents on you when they do you with a strap-on! It can cause you to bleed internally or become seriously injured! See a provider who knows how to pleasure you without needing to numb you from the experience. When you are being penetrated, if you feel pain you need to ask the provider to stop immediately and apply more lubricant. With numbing agents, you will not know that there is too much friction and that you are bleeding internally until it is too late. Some minor bleeds are relatively harmless, but obviously numbing agents in this territory are bad news because even minor bleeds are no fun and major ones can be life-threatening.

My suggestion to the OP is that you can also always bring your own dildo to ensure that your provider can use a size you like if you are particular about it. Any experienced lady should as be able to do some additional "warming up" if your plug didn't get you quite relaxed enough for whatever she has in mind. If you bring your own dildo, though, make sure you get one that is compatible with a strap-on (wide base, usually no balls) if having her thrust her pelvis into you is particularly important to you.
Zoey Zacquery is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 09:05 PM   #7
RafaelH
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Next time you're in the shower take your toys with you and soap 'em up (or use oil but make sure you have a non-slip mat in there). Practice relaxing your sphincter so you can slide the toy in easily, then slowly work it in deeper, maybe working it in and out a bit. You'll quickly discover your comfort level for this activity. Do this a few times before your upcoming session, and let your date know you've been practicing. Then make sure you tell her how she's doing once things are underway.

Sounds like you're going to have some fun!
RafaelH is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 09:30 PM   #8
fascinated
Registered Member

I have heard that if you sort of push ever so slightly like you would if you were, well, using your anus for its usual and customary purpose, it can aid in the initial penetration.

I wouldn't know. I am still waiting for the right woman to bend me over.

Hey Dallas and Ms Athena, want to come up to NH and break me in properly? Perhaps a spit-roast?
fascinated is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 11:00 PM   #9
Guest062715-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 223714
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicyzoey View Post
Using Anal Eze is a bad idea and dangerous. The recipient needs to be able to feel what is going on. Being penetrated should not hurt. If it hurts, the person penetrating you is not doing it correctly. Do not let a provider use lubricant with numbing agents on you when they do you with a strap-on! It can cause you to bleed internally or become seriously injured! See a provider who knows how to pleasure you without needing to numb you from the experience. When you are being penetrated, if you feel pain you need to ask the provider to stop immediately and apply more lubricant. With numbing agents, you will not know that there is too much friction and that you are bleeding internally until it is too late. Some minor bleeds are relatively harmless, but obviously numbing agents in this territory are bad news because even minor bleeds are no fun and major ones can be life-threatening.

My suggestion to the OP is that you can also always bring your own dildo to ensure that your provider can use a size you like if you are particular about it. Any experienced lady should as be able to do some additional "warming up" if your plug didn't get you quite relaxed enough for whatever she has in mind. If you bring your own dildo, though, make sure you get one that is compatible with a strap-on (wide base, usually no balls) if having her thrust her pelvis into you is particularly important to you.
I was merely suggesting what I have used in my own personal relationship and on myself, not in play. I have never used Anal Eze in play, haven't had to. Extra lube is usually just fine. If it is too much, then I stop. I was referring to him preparing himself BY HIMSELF.
Guest062715-3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 09:52 AM   #10
Zoey Zacquery
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

You shouldn't use Anal Eze with yourself either. For the same reasons related to needing to be able to feel what is going on. Anal Eze is a dangerous product. You're entitled to recommend it if you'd like but I will also express my opinion that it is dangerous to numb yourself when you are being penetrated and that no one should use lubricant with numbing agents in it. There are a lot of dangerous and sexually unhealthy products on the market, and Anal Eze is one of them.
Old 02-01-2014, 08:23 AM   #11
miztig69
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

Thanks for all the input. I have been using a lube called Wicked which seems to work really well for me.
miztig69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 02:51 PM   #12
spice-is-nice
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 28

Definitely better to err on the side of too small than too large.

Ditto the comments about not using Anal Eze under any circumstances.

Practice beforehand so you know what you can handle.

Slow and easy, lots of lube, of course. Start with a finger, then 2, then maybe a small dildo or butt plug.

I find that the simultaneous pleasuring of my cock and/or nipples makes the initial penetration easier. Definitely does not need to be painful and should not.

And the result, in the end, feels amazingly good.
spice-is-nice is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 09:58 PM   #13
Willen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

My experience is limited (pun partially intended.) I mean that I've been penetrated maybe a dozen times by maybe half that number of (always female) partners.

I've never been able to take anything big. I've halfway tried to expand my capacity in the ways already suggested, but I see little-to-no change. Now, much of this may be due to the fact that I don't intrinsically enjoy taking it up the ass, although I do REALLY enjoy pleasing my partner (and breaking taboos,) so that I haven't really trained systematically to expand my capacity. But my experience has been that for most women the size of the dildo is less important than having a man who enjoys letting them fulfill their fantasies.

And, damn, does it fulfill fantasies.
Willen is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 09:08 AM   #14
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Above all, don't fear it. It's 90% mental. I started with a small one, and now can take some of the bigger ones. Lots of fun. Especially with a lady that gets turned on doing it. Before long, it will be a very natural thing to do and add an entire dimension of fun and opportunities for creativity.
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 02:30 PM   #15
Zoey Zacquery
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Zhivago52, that's very good advice!! It's very true- it's 90% mental and you have to REALLY WANT IT!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women