Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70399
biomed160419
Yssup Rider59881
gman4452901
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47485
pyramider46370
bambino40299
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35264
Mojojo33117

Old 07-21-2016, 09:52 PM   #1
Viktoria Stone
The hobbying companion

User ID: 175493
My ECCIE Reviews
Default questions & complaints

"Could you elaborate on what the $300 hour special includes (as I'm not sure what the difference in activities are)?"
My response:

"Unfortunately, there really isn't a specific service I provide at all. I am not mechanical and until i can establish some time with you, I can't see doing those things in my reviews. I don't dictate the activities that happen. Each date i have is different. The reviews are written by a fraction of the clients who have spent time (hours, days, weeks, even years) with me. Therefore, you don't see what time with me is really about until you actually spend time with me. I am not GFE. I am not PSE. I am ME. What happens between us happens. You cannot plan out those things as much as hobbyst try. Go with the flow..... Just as we (ladies) cannot dictate your dic#'s aroused state of being, you cannot dictate how the time with us goes."

Am I on point with this one? Or have I had outstanding reviews 5 years in a row for being a terrible provider?
Viktoria Stone is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 10:00 PM   #2
Guest100116
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktoria Stone View Post
"Could you elaborate on what the $300 hour special includes (as I'm not sure what the difference in activities are)?"
My response:

"Unfortunately, there really isn't a specific service I provide at all. I am not mechanical and until i can establish some time with you, I can't see doing those things in my reviews. I don't dictate the activities that happen. Each date i have is different. The reviews are written by a fraction of the clients who have spent time (hours, days, weeks, even years) with me. Therefore, you don't see what time with me is really about until you actually spend time with me. I am not GFE. I am not PSE. I am ME. What happens between us happens. You cannot plan out those things as much as hobbyst try. Go with the flow..... Just as we (ladies) cannot dictate your dic#'s aroused state of being, you cannot dictate how the time with us goes."I on point with this one? Or have I had outstanding reviews 5 years in a row for being a terrible provider?
At 400 an hour you better be guaranteed something not some ymmv bullshit.
GPS at its finest.
Guest100116 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 10:01 PM   #3
cabletex7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Take out "unfortunately", and add this to your showcase.
cabletex7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 10:13 PM   #4
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Lol..what happens between us happens?

I chuckled
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 10:17 PM   #5
Viktoria Stone
The hobbying companion

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabletex7 View Post
Take out "unfortunately", and add this to your showcase.
I am almost positive that none of you guys who have/ will be commenting on this thread would take the time to read that under "about me" section, let alone care.

Message: I supposed this thread can be used in the future as a highly accurate screening tool.
Old 07-21-2016, 10:19 PM   #6
Viktoria Stone
The hobbying companion

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by NubianPrince View Post
Lol..what happens between us happens?

I chuckled
right before you burped, farted, and peed because all you do is fuck, nut, and eat fruit, right?
Old 07-21-2016, 10:21 PM   #7
gtoman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by cctex View Post
At 400 an hour you better be guaranteed something not some ymmv bullshit.
GPS at its finest.
No shit. If I am shelling that out it better be a damn good time and contain festivities that are captured in your reviews. You don't like me for whatever reason and want to remain a YMMV girl then I would say you are obligated to let me know what's NOT on the menu the second I arrive so I get the opportunity to decline your service and say thanks for wasting my time. Reviews are simply another form of advertising.

On the other hand, if I was a provider and some idiot said that to me in text then I would just say "I think you would be better off with another girl."
gtoman is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 10:29 PM   #8
burlybuds
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Yeah, $400 is a little outrageous!
I've seen you a few times & you give damn good head, but not $400 head.
The oil market has tanked here in houston & its about time y'all start realizing that stupid money is not around as much as it use to be....
burlybuds is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 10:34 PM   #9
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

To much was said imo
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 10:43 PM   #10
Anna Nikkole
BANNED

User ID: 252967
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree to much was said. But we are certainly different providers. I can't guarantee a dick will go up if you have erectile disfunction, I can guarantee that I'll be super nasty and damn sure try!

I would just let your reviews do the talking, and if they go downwards evaluate things at that time. You must be doing something right!
Anna Nikkole is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 10:49 PM   #11
cabletex7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktoria Stone View Post
I am almost positive that none of you guys who have/ will be commenting on this thread would take the time to read that under "about me" section, let alone care.

Message: I supposed this thread can be used in the future as a highly accurate screening tool.
I read your statement in it's entirety.
But fair enough, if your concern is that it is too long for your showcase. Just add the first line -
There really isn't a specific service I provide at all.
That will definitely get noticed.

As far as using this thread for screening . . .
Overkill.
You have a pretty extensive posting history. I'm almost positive that for most guys with a negative reaction to this, their opinion of you was already formed. They're not going to be contacting you for screening.

Not every high horse needs to be climbed.
cabletex7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 10:55 PM   #12
Guest020719
Account Disabled

You all sound like a bunch of broke ass cheap fucks. $400 ain't shit. I read a lady trying to be very upfront with you about expectations and price points and all y'all did was cry about 4 bills. Did you even read? She was talking about a 3 bill "getting to know" trip before breaking out the 4 bill trapeze swing and trampoline. Women are extremly easy to live with if you just shut up and actually listen to what they are saying.

For those of your who need it spelled out, use the trend analysis. Of course she actually told you this, you just did not listen, but maybe you hear if from me. T r e n d A n a l y s i s. This ladie's positive review ratio is off the chart. Her eccie board reputation is spot free. Win, win. - no brainer.

So grow the fuck up. You are men. If you cannot afford to drive the car in the advertisement then go drive the one you can afford, but don't be an asshole in the process. Be a gentleman.
Guest020719 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 12:10 AM   #13
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

She didn't write anything deep or cryptic for a WK to try to decode for the masses

And she clearly can speak for herself... so tuck in your fucking cape and let her

You're making an error asserting that her 300/hr special is a 'getting to know you' limited activities session and 400/hr guarantees the menu found in her reviews

If that was the case why would any client save a 100 for a YMMV session when they can get a full blown xxx-rated session at 400$?

Her post is directed to all first time clients.. whether u see her at 300$ or 400$,she needs to get to know you first
You spend time with her and go from there..nothing is guaranteed
Every session is different.. blah blah blah

Women are easy to live with if you don't put words in their fucking mouths

You WKs crack me up.. lol
Old 07-22-2016, 12:21 AM   #14
Guest020719
Account Disabled

Do not try to cross dicks with me nut muncher, your friends are too close to none, currently we've had no ill, I suggust you don't make none.
Guest020719 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 12:33 AM   #15
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythos View Post
Do not try to cross dicks with me nut muncher, your friends are too close to none, currently we've had no ill, I suggust you don't make none.
What?friends?suggust?tf are talking about?

I'm not here for camaraderie.. you are just another font

Quit posting dumb beta shit and you will be okay

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women