Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47532
pyramider46370
bambino40315
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35352
Mojojo33117

Old 09-20-2019, 12:23 AM   #1
Jibber jabber
Registered Member

Default Indys

Hey does anybody know what happen to Indy's looks like it shut down again
Jibber jabber is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 12:35 AM   #2
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

the other threads that have discussed this are not good enough for you?
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 09:24 AM   #3
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Always wit da snark Berry?

As to indys,
They're said to be restructuring but probably just taking the safest route.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 09:34 AM   #4
snoopy75
Premium Access

Encounters: 76

Not everyone wants so sift through a 14 page thread of people bitching at each other to find the answer. That was 15 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

Thanks Jinny.
snoopy75 is online now   Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 09:46 AM   #5
berryberry
Valued Poster

There is a thread just a few down from this called TOS
There is a long thread a few down about Email Anyone
There is thread in the Men's Room

All addressing the exact question

Not really that hard to find this info if someone takes 15 seconds to look - rather than to start yet another thread about it
Old 09-20-2019, 12:13 PM   #6
MorganOBM
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 481963
My ECCIE Reviews

If anyone is interested I’ve put together a list of non-competing sites (no reviews or discussion) that traveling girls and local girls utilize for photo ads and the majority of Indys girls are on as well. There is also a social media thread and if their page isn’t private you can just type in the url and the username without downloading the app if you don’t wish to register. For instance @kristine38nn can also be viewed by typing in twitter.com/kristine38nn or @nikki25p would be twitter.com/nikki25p it’s a great resource if you don’t want to register and many girls retweet each other so you’ll find many girls on one page.
MorganOBM is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 01:12 PM   #7
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganOBM View Post
If anyone is interested I’ve put together a list of non-competing sites (no reviews or discussion) that traveling girls and local girls utilize for photo ads and the majority of Indys girls are on as well.
I am pretty sure there is no restriction on posting any list of sites. We have site links in the reviews. When BP disappeared, there were posts about alternative sites

If you believe your list is helpful, you should post the list
Old 09-20-2019, 01:58 PM   #8
MorganOBM
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Ok cool, you know this site very well. If I get in trouble yell at Berry lol

It probably won’t help the more experienced, but it’s definitely good for the many who are currently lost because they used Indys for photo ads. You’ll see familiar faces as well as many touring girls. It’s far from extensive but they are sites that verify age and some charge to advertise so it generally weeds out the rip offs/LE and if they are reported as fake/rip offs they’ll generally remove them with the exception of Eros (they sort of do, depends). I’ll leave out STG, SA, EB etc that are widely covered in the review section. They don’t check anything so they would be more risky (Eccie does check).

Eros-most already know about this one but I’ll throw it in. Mainly touring girls but definitely great girls on there coming through town. I’m lazy so I type Eros Pittsburgh into google instead of the url which bypasses quite a few clicks. Remember Eros verified only means we’ve sent in photos with a sign that says Eros and date and we match the posted photos. It does not mean services. There is a lot of hype about them being raided years ago, I’ve used them since 2005. I think the call center raid wad tax related but they have since moved completely offshore.

Tryst.link- A great up and coming site utilized by many Indys providers as well as traveling girls. Definitely worth checking often for availability and touring or local girls. They age verify and photo verify anyone before approving a profile so that’s helpful but not foolproof. It’s also out of OZ where SW is legal.

Slixa.com-It hasn’t caught on around here for the locals as much because their advertising rate is higher than Eros (which is a much heavier call volume) but has touring girls because it’s very popular in other areas.

Preferred411.com- there is a yearly fee to join but you are (nothing is foolproof) very safe there as well as pre screened for those who like the vouch style community. Girls also post visiting ads as well. You do need to be invited by a provider and have a second one okay you to join (most girls that were on Indys or are on ECCIE are on there, including me and happy to provide you with this if we’ve met).

Dirty Games App- another vouched based community that has a lot of Indys faces and auto vouching. You need an invite to join. A lot of girls are on there including me. You do not need vouches to join but there are areas you can not see if you aren’t vouched so it’s helpful. Great up and coming resource, no I’m not part of the start up but do enjoy the familiar faces. Some more reserved providers do post in the vouched only section. Contact any of the providers on there including myself for an invite.

Privatedelights.ch- Catching on with the locals but very popular out west so probably best for touring girls now. I don’t know as much since my profile is submitted but not yet approved (just requested). Maybe another girl could chime in and describe it more but I’ve heard great things.
Old 09-20-2019, 03:09 PM   #9
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Ok cool, you know this site very well. If I get in trouble yell at Berry lol

It probably won’t help the more experienced, but it’s definitely good for the many who are currently lost because they used Indys for photo ads. You’ll see familiar faces as well as many touring girls. It’s far from extensive but they are sites that verify age and some charge to advertise so it generally weeds out the rip offs/LE and if they are reported as fake/rip offs they’ll generally remove them with the exception of Eros (they sort of do, depends). I’ll leave out STG, SA, EB etc that are widely covered in the review section. They don’t check anything so they would be more risky (Eccie does check).

Eros-most already know about this one but I’ll throw it in. Mainly touring girls but definitely great girls on there coming through town. I’m lazy so I type Eros Pittsburgh into google instead of the url which bypasses quite a few clicks. Remember Eros verified only means we’ve sent in photos with a sign that says Eros and date and we match the posted photos. It does not mean services. There is a lot of hype about them being raided years ago, I’ve used them since 2005. I think the call center raid wad tax related but they have since moved completely offshore.

Tryst.link- A great up and coming site utilized by many Indys providers as well as traveling girls. Definitely worth checking often for availability and touring or local girls. They age verify and photo verify anyone before approving a profile so that’s helpful but not foolproof. It’s also out of OZ where SW is legal.

Slixa.com-It hasn’t caught on around here for the locals as much because their advertising rate is higher than Eros (which is a much heavier call volume) but has touring girls because it’s very popular in other areas.

Preferred411.com- there is a yearly fee to join but you are (nothing is foolproof) very safe there as well as pre screened for those who like the vouch style community. Girls also post visiting ads as well. You do need to be invited by a provider and have a second one okay you to join (most girls that were on Indys or are on ECCIE are on there, including me and happy to provide you with this if we’ve met).

Dirty Games App- another vouched based community that has a lot of Indys faces and auto vouching. You need an invite to join. A lot of girls are on there including me. You do not need vouches to join but there are areas you can not see if you aren’t vouched so it’s helpful. Great up and coming resource, no I’m not part of the start up but do enjoy the familiar faces. Some more reserved providers do post in the vouched only section. Contact any of the providers on there including myself for an invite.

Privatedelights.ch- Catching on with the locals but very popular out west so probably best for touring girls now. I don’t know as much since my profile is submitted but not yet approved (just requested). Maybe another girl could chime in and describe it more but I’ve heard great things.
Great list. I’d be careful with Eros though. Just google there is plenty of info or pm for a link.
I’m not on Dirty Games but I do get screen shots of the convos regularly so not sure how secure that is.
I’ll add
GFEdating.com
Cathy@rsavs
Twitter
Switter
Scarletblue (aus)
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 04:16 PM   #10
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Worth mentioning that providers have to verify themselves with most of the sites listed. Clients do not ... so don’t be shocked when providers require screening info .
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 06:11 PM   #11
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Default SA: Pro Ho's, Clueless Newbies, All Hobby-Experience Levels In-Between....

There is great economic opportunity on SA for any professional provider who "knows the scene" (knows the hobby) and can make the whole process "cut and dry" for SA hobbyists when booking a session.....

WAY too many "new to the game" girls on SA, essentially "civilian" girls who don't know what they are doing in regards to the hobby. "Can you send me some pics, honey?" (Ah- NO.) "I usually don't do this, so I think $500 would be worth my time." (Ah- NO.) Benny Hill-style, sometimes "street" menacing incalls, COPS-style urban denizens. Clueless PGH college girls meeting guys in their dorm rooms, or out of their parents houses. There is a whole cast of suburban amateur-hookers and rural and urban FDH's (Feral Defensive Hoodrats) on SA. And positively there are many Pro Ho's as well....

There are scores (Scores) of women on SA who don't know the basic "customs" and "more's" and "norms" of the orthodox hobby-scene. And there are Pro Ho's on SA who "expedite" the whole process of booking a session. As hobbyists we have to "take the good with the bad" on SA....

Any Professional Provider can do well on SA by "keeping it simple", charging "market rates" of PGH, and simply making it easy to book sessions....

I'm not trashing SA because I like it, but there are too many "civilian" and "new to the game" girls on there. That can be fun too, but mostly guys just want Easy...Fast...Booking of Pro Providers....

Also keep in mind SA is more paranoid in the "This is not a prostitution site!" way after FOSTA. The owner of SA has posted vague "no prostitution here, folks!" videos since FOSTA went into effect. Many hobbyists and providers have been banned on SA for using "hobby-talk" in PM's. So assume SA is more "conscientious" and paranoid about FOSTA than all the other hobby-sites mentioned in this thread....

Tolstoy: Still All About "Mentorship" & "Companionship" With SA Girls.....
tolstoy is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 06:16 PM   #12
MorganOBM
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

I’m on there but not really interested in using it as an advertising venue. It’s a lot of chat and I can’t even send them to my website without getting banned. I’m more of a let’s do this than chatting about it and the large majority I’ve ran into at least wants to chat for a while.
Old 09-20-2019, 06:26 PM   #13
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I’m on there but not really interested in using it as an advertising venue. It’s a lot of chat and I can’t even send them to my website without getting banned. I’m more of a let’s do this than chatting about it and the large majority I’ve ran into at least wants to chat for a while.
Yep. Lot's of SA girls too want to chat and "get to know each other" and "Can I see some pics, honey?" with SA guys, before booking a session. And there is a positive number of "Let's just get down to business" types on SA too....

SA does ban people for using "hobby talk" in PM's. That's a problem. I think the hobby people know to take the early chit-chat to text or email to work out the logistics of that first meet....

So what's the deal with Indys? Will they come-back online? Or is this the true-end of the Indys-era in PGH.....?
tolstoy is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 06:32 PM   #14
MorganOBM
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

I’ve been getting screenshots since I joined ASPD of the guy’s room and BCD info when you still had to copy the computer screen and send it via email lol. That’s old school. There has never been a site that prevented white nights from sending girls info. It’s the nature of the business. We all have our moles
Old 09-20-2019, 06:45 PM   #15
MorganOBM
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolstoy View Post
Yep. Lot's of SA girls too want to chat and "get to know each other" and "Can I see some pics, honey?" with SA guys, before booking a session. And there is a positive number of "Let's just get down to business" types on SA too....

SA does ban people for using "hobby talk" in PM's. That's a problem. I think the hobby people know to take the early chit-chat to text or email to work out the logistics of that first meet....

So what's the deal with Indys? Will they come-back online? Or is this the true-end of the Indys-era in PGH.....?
Are you asking me about Indys? I don’t know (haven’t been involved for years) and I doubt they do either. We are all waiting to see what will happen to the internet. Maybe as a hobby community we should look for ads that involve young girls and report them like a neighborhood watch thing. We all should want sex trafficking to end and we are paying the price with FOSTA. I am Jane Doe on Netflix was interesting, it’s about 2 trafficked minors and Backpage. Here’s what I don’t get. If it weren’t for the ability to search backpage they would have NEVER found their daughters. That’s what blows my mind. If they were on the street or in a brothel they’d still be missing. They obviously do not care and blame backpage for everything. Now that backpage is gone I guess you’ll have to go to listcrawler or STG to find trafficked kids? Driving it underground is the absolute worst thing that can happen.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women