Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47403
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-20-2019, 01:01 PM   #421
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
what's with the dots?
They are idiots
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 01:08 PM   #422
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post
They are idiots

if you say so.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 01:08 PM   #423
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
These aren’t hearings you fucking idiot. This is an investigation into that fat lying bastard and his Russian sympathizing enablers namely, Giuliani, Sonland, Perry, Sessions, Pompeo, Mulvaney for using congressional funds to shakedown a foreign country so they would forge an investigation into his opposition in the 2020 elections.

It’s not like the fat lying bastard hasn’t asked for forged documents before. It’s documented fact aides of Flynn and Mcghan where asked to forge documents to cover his fat ass.
You're more loony than hildebeest.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 01:34 PM   #424
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
what's with the dots?
that's the mark of the eccie troll
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 01:44 PM   #425
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Seriously, they're holding it in a SCIF?
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 02:18 PM   #426
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Seriously, they're holding it in a SCIF?
Yes
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 03:07 PM   #427
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're more loony than hildebeest.
If you’re referring to the 51% of the population that wants the fat lying bastard impeached as loony? You can include me. You can also include me in the group that wants articles for removal.

You better buy that rain coat
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 03:13 PM   #428
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
I'm going to take a guess Tiny. I think it has to do with integrity of the witness's statements. For example, they may not want a witness "selling" their story to a media outlet because then it diminishes the statement. That's only a guess.
They can't accomplish that task by unauthorized "secret meetings" since they have no basis for a grant of immunity to the witness and there is no protection for the unauthorized release of "classified" information .... rumors of what one "believes" was said in a phone call that the witness did not overhear either at the time of the call or an authenticated, complete recording of the call are not "classified information" ....... Please remember ... the so called "witness" aka "whistle-blower" didn't hear the actual phone call ... the so called "witness" only repeated with they "assumed" was said.

That and 5 cents won't get them a cup of coffee ... and it won't get an indictment for shit.

That's why the meetings are "secret" .... if they were transparent and open to the public it would make Adam Shitfull look like the lying sack of shit he really is and has been .... and along with the other pukes holding up his skirt for him.

Eccie would have a lot fewer worthless threads that go no-where with open meetings, because (with the exception of a handful of delusional, bullshitters") sensible folks would see right through this sorry ass chapter in U.S. government and political life as fools try to create the illusion of a shame election with absolute worthless nonsense.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 03:22 PM   #429
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

That and 5 cents won't get them a cup of coffee ... and it won't get an indictment for shit.

That's why the meetings are "secret" .... if they were transparent and open to the public it would make Adam Shitfull look like the lying sack of shit he really is and has been .... and long with the other pukes holding up his skirt for him.
Hey dumb ass , there are no indictments involved in a impeachment. They’re referred to as Articles.
Old 10-20-2019, 03:28 PM   #430
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
If you’re referring to the 51% of the population that wants the fat lying bastard impeached as loony?
You have reading comprehension issues.

There is an important distinction in the current events between "wanting" him impeached and wanting the impeachment process to continue. You might want to read the exact polling questions. But that would also require a level of reading comprehension that was burned up by smoke on the brain....in your case ... and unsupported wishful thinking by the other loons who buy into your lameass interpretation to suit your desired result.

I want this charade to continue ... it reveals the utter stupidity of those who are pushing that as a way to set aside the 2016 election ..... since they had no chance to rig the results and/or destroy the electoral college to toss out the correct results.

After all you are the one who voted for the fat pig, who facilitated and colluded with a sexual predator who abused and insulted women on the taxpayers' dime and in the citizens' houses using the assistance of employees of government paid by the taxpayers to transport to and from the predator's location while the fat pig was in the other end of the People's House!

In case you conveniently forgot ....

BTW: The guy on the left is a RUSSIAN!!!!!!!!!!! She's not "COLLUDING" ... she's FLIRTING ...

Just like her boss did when he was squeezing the Russian President's thigh.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 03:50 PM   #431
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
After all you are the one who voted for the fat pig, who facilitated and colluded with and married a sexual predator
Fixed it for you.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 04:00 PM   #432
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

After all you are the one who voted for the fat pig, who facilitated and colluded with a sexual predator who abused and insulted women on the taxpayers' dime and in the citizens' houses using the assistance of employees of government paid by the taxpayers to transport to and from the predator's location while the fat pig was in the other end of the People's House!

Just like her boss did when he was squeezing the Russian President's thigh.

All roads lead to Clinton with you
Old 10-20-2019, 05:14 PM   #433
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
All roads lead to Clinton with you
Well. Most criminal activities do indeed lead to the Clintons.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 05:25 PM   #434
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Hey dumb ass , there are no indictments involved in a impeachment. They’re referred to as Articles.
You want to be exact? Until there is a vote of the full house there is no impeachment inquiry. This is just political masturbation by one party.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 05:46 PM   #435
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
If you’re referring to the 51% of the population that wants the fat lying bastard impeached as loony? You can include me. You can also include me in the group that wants articles for removal.

You better buy that rain coat
No, I'd be referring to the moronic and cerebrally impaired group of hildebeest minions like you who are still vomiting hildebeest's "RUSSIA! RUSSIA RUSSIA!" mantra. If your screwed up dim-retards had anything to impeach Trump on, you can be damn sure it would have happened. It hasn't, because those jackasses have NOTHING!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women