Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70409
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47533
pyramider46370
bambino40316
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35352
Mojojo33117

Old 08-24-2018, 11:34 PM   #31
BulldogCountry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by hard12nite View Post
Yeah. I've contacted girls before who never contact me back. Or they contact me 3 to 4 days later. I have limited time at home, so I can't sit around waiting. if I don't get a response within a couple hours, I just contact another one. had one got piss cause she contacted me 4 days later after an initial contact. initially, she agreed to meet ne. Then when I texted her back to cconfirm....nothing. So I set up a meeting with someone else. then she text me 3 days later and asked if we were still meeting. So I told her maybe another time. Then she accused me of standing her up. She put me on. Ack burner because one of her regulars showed up. Her loss though, I don't see a bunch of different girls.
Yep. I've definitely had similar things happen. Some ladies just have no concept of time.

When a guy contacts a lady, he's usually "ready" to see her right then and there, or very very soon. Most guys are ALWAYS horny. lol

I only see providers on a day I'm not working, and when I have no other major plans.

Three or four days later, I might not be available any more. I might be working that day. Granted I'm not working ALL DAY, but I do have to travel at least an hour to see many providers.

If I decide to see a provider on a day I work, if I get off work say at 6pm, I still need to fight traffic going home, then shower, then change clothes, then grab SOMETHING for dinner (probably fast food by this point), then drive an hour or more to go see her (usually it could be 8pm or 9pm by this time), and if we "finish" at 10pm, it could be 11pm or later by the time I get home. That's a LONG DAY for some of us older folks just for an hour of hanky panky. And those times are if all communications go SMOOTHLY. If she takes one, two, or three extra hours to reply during all this, then my night is shot, and I'm going to work the next day as a zombie. lol
BulldogCountry is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2018, 01:15 AM   #32
hard12nite
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

I work offshore. So if I contact a girl, and she waits 3 to 4 days to contact me, I may be back offshore by that time. And won't be back inland for a few weeks. No big deal, as I have my favorite girl who I see regularly. And she is usually the only girl I see. But occasionally, I like to switch hit. But my favorite, been seeing her off and on for 10 years.
hard12nite is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 12:48 PM   #33
sin.di.vine
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 312909
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hi everyone!!
well it took me awhile but after reading this thread it kind of stuck in my mind for awhile ..
so here it goes "The world according to Sindi"
PLease this is just my opinion to any provider that resembles what I'm about to add.
I had girls play "with" me and play "for"me..allowing me very successfully managing several phone calls,providing fun for everybody!!
My kittens turned cougars have all moved on with loyal companionship that they earned before they left.
I actually find it embarrassing when I hear these things about providers.. leaving us girls who take this seriously. And very well. even on our days off..(so to speak)
Uunfortunately sometimes we only hear the negative and not the positive which is also true in the restaurant business.
I'm a waitress LOL there are a couple of things I said two kittens and other providers almost daily
TCB TCB TCB!!!
Quality over quantity ..I would much rather be an ATF then gather up fast money with little convo..
also just my opinion be a low volume provider .Again care about quality more than quantity. Also I hate hearing providers ask a potential loyal.."who are you again ?"
now here is my opinion on why some providers (again just my opinion) let poor TCB skills override their qualities skills..
1)they are to young to care.

2) Demons (prohibited topic). But you know..
also I would like to add to the Gentleman.

Use our resources to the fullest extent that is why this site is here. Accurate information..look at your desired .look at her 'encounters '
Sometimes instant gratification turns into Slappy beginnings and sometimes sloppy endings.. sometimes no beginning at all.

I am sorry that happened to you Bulldogcountry.

Again please NO offense to anyone..
I want to be on the good side of everybody when I come visit which is very soon
sin.di.vine is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 01:52 PM   #34
BulldogCountry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sin.di.vine View Post
Hi everyone!!
well it took me awhile but after reading this thread it kind of stuck in my mind for awhile ..
so here it goes "The world according to Sindi"
PLease this is just my opinion to any provider that resembles what I'm about to add.
I had girls play "with" me and play "for"me..allowing me very successfully managing several phone calls,providing fun for everybody!!
My kittens turned cougars have all moved on with loyal companionship that they earned before they left.
I actually find it embarrassing when I hear these things about providers.. leaving us girls who take this seriously. And very well. even on our days off..(so to speak)
Uunfortunately sometimes we only hear the negative and not the positive which is also true in the restaurant business.
I'm a waitress LOL there are a couple of things I said two kittens and other providers almost daily
TCB TCB TCB!!!
Quality over quantity ..I would much rather be an ATF then gather up fast money with little convo..
also just my opinion be a low volume provider .Again care about quality more than quantity. Also I hate hearing providers ask a potential loyal.."who are you again ?"
now here is my opinion on why some providers (again just my opinion) let poor TCB skills override their qualities skills..
1)they are to young to care.

2) Demons (prohibited topic). But you know..
also I would like to add to the Gentleman.

Use our resources to the fullest extent that is why this site is here. Accurate information..look at your desired .look at her 'encounters '
Sometimes instant gratification turns into Slappy beginnings and sometimes sloppy endings.. sometimes no beginning at all.

I am sorry that happened to you Bulldogcountry.

Again please NO offense to anyone..
I want to be on the good side of everybody when I come visit which is very soon
The only thing I care about is "communication". If a lady can't see me that day, I'm totally fine with that and I never hold it against her. I understand she might have other appointments that day, or she might be spending the day with family/friends, or she might have other personal stuff going on that day. Just "let me know", so I'm not waiting around at home for a reply that I'll never get. I won't get mad. I might be bummed-out for a short time if it's an encounter I was really looking forward to, but that will pass quickly. lol

Just a three-word reply saying "I'm busy today" is okay with me. XD
Old 09-02-2018, 01:58 PM   #35
bc1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulldogCountry View Post
The only thing I care about is "communication". If a lady can't see me that day, I'm totally fine with that and I never hold it against her. I understand she might have other appointments that day, or she might be spending the day with family/friends, or she might have other personal stuff going on that day. Just "let me know", so I'm not waiting around at home for a reply that I'll never get. I won't get mad. I might be bummed-out for a short time if it's an encounter I was really looking forward to, but that will pass quickly. lol

Just a three-word reply saying "I'm busy today" is okay with me. XD
It’s your rule - how much time are you willing to invest in a no-reply - it depends, but when an hour has gone by, time to look elsewhere, and even that’s generous, I would think the ladies could add to the discussion, because I’m pretty sure I’m right
bc1969 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 02:29 PM   #36
sin.di.vine
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hi Bulldog.. getting back to ya.
You know...I never did address that..
Your really really right.!!
I have had to cancel.. for sickness.. moving.. kids just surprised me with a dinner invite!! Etc etc..
So when it happens to me..I do always say thank you so much for letting me know !!
Bulldog. I really did not address a very Important point ..instead of my " world according to Sindi?" Bullshit.

Also you seem very considerate to this hobby..

This is a great way to replace alerts on forum..
And share with the hobby guys!!
I feel like showing this thread to upstate..
And I will .
I have an idea a few ladies could use it up here as well!!
Xxxxxxooooo .. from me!!!
Old 09-02-2018, 03:38 PM   #37
bc1969
Valued Poster

World according to Sindi bullshit you remind me of myself

And BD, let this girl right now show you why we are here. I’m so fascinated I can’t keep me undies situated.
Old 09-02-2018, 03:54 PM   #38
sin.di.vine
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Bc!!!
Right!!!!
Please feel my kisses to you!!
I like you!!
Old 09-02-2018, 05:19 PM   #39
sailbad the sinner
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

sin.di.vine,
Damn, i just love your attitude and perspective...
Please hurry on down our way!
sailbad the sinner is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 05:20 PM   #40
bc1969
Valued Poster

Alright, you are one of the tightest 50+ year old young ladies that I have ever seen, and let me say that I know time catches up with all of us, but fuck that, I think you are as sexy as anyone on this eccie site. Show it off sweet thing!!!
Old 09-02-2018, 06:03 PM   #41
sin.di.vine
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

WOW!!!!
Right now I am sooooo flattered!! Im between goosebumps and a tear filled smile!!

I really started to think that the boys up here were just used to .. or grateful that I'm here.
I brush off compliments instead of saying Thank you..sorry loyals. ;( and thank you!!
SINNER!!! OH I'M COMING!!!!

BC..your thoughtful words nailed a very gentlemen way of referring to my " these are the good ol days" ( Carly Simon..I love love you)
Right now I feel like my ballet teaching.. bartender, waitressing and cryong every single morning that I.. do. Not want to crunch every again .. but I do .. has paid off!!!.
Quick story.., I went to buy a bikini for when I'm visiting down South..
Because basically they're on sale up here..for we are getting ready for snow already.. and Im frugal the little 12 year old behind the counter looked at me and said "Wow!! you're like the same age as my grandma and she would never be able to wear that!!!" LOL I didn't know whether to slap her or kiss her !!!
Gentlemen .. seriously Thank you..pictures taken this year!!!
Agggg I'm seriously happy !! Thank you!!!!!
Old 09-02-2018, 06:20 PM   #42
BulldogCountry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc1969 View Post
It’s your rule - how much time are you willing to invest in a no-reply - it depends, but when an hour has gone by, time to look elsewhere, and even that’s generous, I would think the ladies could add to the discussion, because I’m pretty sure I’m right
True. But when I tell someone I'll get together with them on a certain day, then THOSE are my plans for that day. I make sure I don't have anything else going on that day (work or otherwise).

I've been in many situations where a lady and I would agree to meet on a certain day, then when that certain day comes, she never replies and is nowhere to be found. So, a few hours go by, and I make other plans with friends and/or family.

Then several hours later I get a heated message saying, "I thought we were getting together today. You said so. You promised! Now because of you, my rent will be late, or my cell phone will be disconnected, or my kid won't get birthday presents, or some other excuse", and she basically makes me end up feeling like a piece of shit for making other plans when SHE NEVER REPLIED.

Granted, I don't have connections with any of those women now, but still, it's been done to me in the past. I guess I've always been patient and courteous to the point where if I plan something for a day, I stick to it (unless something drastic or out-of-the-ordinary happens). And if it's the rare situation I do have to cancel, I always "communicate".

I guess I just expect the same communication. Not just "the silent treatment" if she ends up having too much on her plate that day.
Old 09-02-2018, 06:52 PM   #43
bc1969
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=BulldogCountry;106087076 3]True. But when I tell someone I'll get together with them on a certain day, then THOSE are my plans for that day. I make sure I don't have anything else going on that day (work or otherwise)

Nah, set a time limit,,contact at maybe two providers (like nln) I’ve and we all have had our hormones set on someone and than get shit on (that’s how it feels) but it’s just the way of the dice. I remember I got stood up twice and called Pandora at the last minute—she rocked my world with 20 minute short notice, it’s just timing.
Old 09-02-2018, 07:15 PM   #44
bc1969
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sin.di.vine View Post
WOW!!!!
Right now I am sooooo flattered!! Im between goosebumps and a tear filled smile!!

I really started to think that the boys up here were just used to .. or grateful that I'm here.
I brush off compliments instead of saying Thank you..sorry loyals. ;( and thank you!!
SINNER!!! OH I'M COMING!!!!

BC..your thoughtful words nailed a very gentlemen way of referring to my " these are the good ol days" ( Carly Simon..I love love you)
Right now I feel like my ballet teaching.. bartender, waitressing and cryong every single morning that I.. do. Not want to crunch every again .. but I do .. has paid off!!!.
Quick story.., I went to buy a bikini for when I'm visiting down South..
Because basically they're on sale up here..for we are getting ready for snow already.. and Im frugal the little 12 year old behind the counter looked at me and said "Wow!! you're like the same age as my grandma and she would never be able to wear that!!!" LOL I didn't know whether to slap her or kiss her !!!
Gentlemen .. seriously Thank you..pictures taken this year!!!
Agggg I'm seriously happy !! Thank you!!!!!
I feel ya, I look back now at the tight asses I used to hang with and think that the younger stuff was guud! Was the best days of my life,,,but than I realized that today is the best day of my life, can’t fix yesterday and can’t predict tomorrow, just moving on— No looking back right,,you are smoking hot..
Old 09-02-2018, 08:26 PM   #45
BulldogCountry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc1969 View Post

Nah, set a time limit,,contact at maybe two providers (like nln) I’ve and we all have had our hormones set on someone and than get shit on (that’s how it feels) but it’s just the way of the dice. I remember I got stood up twice and called Pandora at the last minute—she rocked my world with 20 minute short notice, it’s just timing.
Nowadays, I do give a mental time-limit of three hours from the first time I text her that day (which is VERY GENEROUS by most people's standards).

I feel EVERYONE at least "checks" their phone every three hours (unless it's the middle of the night and they're sleeping), while some are constantly on it, but THAT'S another topic altogether (lol).

I say three hours because it allows plenty of time to reply if she has another appointment going on at the same time, or if she's in the shower at the time I text her, or if she's just in another room and not paying attention to her phone, or if she likes to sleep-in until noon, etc.

If she doesn't reply back within three hours, I consider that a "NO" for that day, and I'll either look for another provider, or I'll go off and do something ELSE entirely (heck, one time a provider never contacted me, then after waiting a few hours, she never replied back, so I ended up taking that money and going to Wind Creek Atmore instead, and won an extra $300... lol).

I don't let anyone bother me any more if she gives me the "guilt trip". lol

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women