Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70397
biomed160382
Yssup Rider59878
gman4452896
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47471
pyramider46370
bambino40295
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35238
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-27-2014, 11:20 AM   #31
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

^ SexyAngelMatilda (Sam) and Hezekiah (named after my brother of course)
Old 11-27-2014, 06:25 PM   #32
Justin Heranus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

AG i thought for sure she would have gone for boardman. all females like kittens.

cat,cute,funny,kitten,kittens,photography-7e93ee3c0dfdfad4805f9eacb5e489c7_h.jpg
Old 11-27-2014, 06:28 PM   #33
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

trick kittens LOL
Old 11-28-2014, 06:42 AM   #34
MountainGoat
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby View Post
I just have one thing to clear up ...I DO NOT US ANY PT ....so if your going to say something you should really know what your talking about .......
Hmmmmmmm

Old 11-28-2014, 07:17 AM   #35
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

logged off so I could like it twice ^^^^^^^^
Old 11-28-2014, 08:37 AM   #36
jokacz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainGoat View Post
Hmmmmmmm

Denial
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance
Old 11-28-2014, 09:14 AM   #37
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
So are you suggesting it's just the boys that "catch feelings"

Or is the reciprocation "faked feelings"

Just wondering
Quote:
Or playing games for intellectual stimulation

Or genuine reciprocal feelings

Did I miss anything?
I truly hate myself for this, and am saying it only against my better judgment.

I once had a pretty good, friendly relationship with a provider. One with whom it would have been pretty easy to lose my shit over (zip it, Jokacz). Yet, even with all the outward signs that her attention and trust was genuine (sharing of all personal - and family - info, extensive OTC time, more 2000 word emails - and "i love you's" than i could count, even stops at her family's residence to pick up personal items of hers), i continually let her know that i was keeping a small area open in the back of my mind for the possibility that it was all nothing more than a show on her part. Just her being a provider - and that she did this with all her clients. Kept me grounded, in my place, and frankly, realistic about things. But most of all, it served me well by preventing me from letting myself get carried away with things. And even though it showed some skepticism towards her motives, i think she actually appreciated it. And thankfully, we are friends to this day.

So have you ever considered the fact that maybe some of these girls are just as lonely as some of us are? That they enjoy the extra attention from us as much as some of us enjoy the extra attention from them? But that it doesn't mean they want us to 'save them', or fall in love with them, or stalk them with incessant text messages professing our love? And that it in no way means they'd ever want to spend the rest of their lives with us? Especially if you're old enough to be dating her grandmother? Because ya know what? It can be done. I swear, some of you guys remind me of the 10th graders who would fall in love with any pretty girl who so much as said "Hi" to them in the hall. And is it me, or does it seem like it's always the same guy(s) having these issues?

So if she wants to try to "get her hooks into me" as it were, i'd encourage her to give it her best shot. Because frankly, whatever her efforts, i'll take them as little more than an acknowledgment on her part that i can fuck her any time i'm willing to pay her. No more, no less.

Sounds like others would be wise to do the same.

Quote:
Hmmmmmmm

And this is another thing. Can you be any more gutless? Obviously you've got something to hide, since your comments are oftentimes hidden. Interesting, that.

I've heard from SAB, and i've heard from some of her detractors. And my best guess currently is that these are all situations calling for an application of the old adage that the truth probably lies somewhere in the middle.

He said/she said, whatever. What i do know is that the public accusations all seem to be nothing more than veiled shots, giving her little to sink her teeth into and address. And the private accusations, while more detailed, are all behind her back....giving her little chance to sink her teeth into them and address. There is an alert area on the board, there specifically for the sort of accusations i hear. For some reason, it hasn't been used, to my knowledge, for anything relating to SAB. Maybe it was used back in the day and i just missed it. I'm open to being corrected.

If it wasn't used, i hope the reasons were entirely pure. In other words, i hope it's not because of the possibility that a full public accounting would somehow not look good for either side.
Old 11-28-2014, 09:28 AM   #38
jokacz
Valued Poster

I don't think PT usage is alert worthy. The exception being a PT user who is known to be diseased and is also doing BBFS. However, most boards don't allow speculation regarding health issues of an individual, so PM or other means must be used. And, it is sad to say, I have been required to take this route more than once.

Regarding personal relations with hookers, I've learned that you don't fuck your friends and you don't make friends with who you're fucking. Avoids all the problems. ijs
Old 11-28-2014, 09:40 AM   #39
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokacz View Post
I don't think PT usage is alert worthy. The exception being a PT user who is known to be diseased and is also doing BBFS. However, most boards don't allow speculation regarding health issues of an individual, so PM or other means must be used.
Fair enough. Not to say this applies here, but there also is the problem of making accusations based on dated knowledge. Being once true doesn't make it true.

Quote:
Regarding personal relations with hookers, I've learned that you don't fuck your friends and you don't make friends with who you're fucking. Avoids all the problems. ijs
Sometimes you can actually sound entirely reasonable.
Old 11-28-2014, 09:53 AM   #40
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Doove,
I see your points in post 37. Yet other than maybe one, I side with MG. Maybe (bet not) you could read the M&G part of my last review and we can PM(thinking of jokacz's post 38). sab and AG(not the gangster) where given a shot to read that review legal to the guide lines of this board by me.

sab is charming, I can see how some fall.
also see her post #20
Old 11-28-2014, 10:02 AM   #41
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokacz View Post
I don't think PT usage is alert worthy.
an ol jimmie ...correction verrrrry ol jimmie ...swimmin in the nile
Old 11-28-2014, 10:10 AM   #42
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
I truly hate myself for this, and am saying it only against my better judgment.

I once had a pretty good, friendly relationship with a provider. One with whom it would have been pretty easy to lose my shit over (zip it, Jokacz). Yet, even with all the outward signs that her attention and trust was genuine (sharing of all personal - and family - info, extensive OTC time, more 2000 word emails - and "i love you's" than i could count, even stops at her family's residence to pick up personal items of hers), i continually let her know that i was keeping a small area open in the back of my mind for the possibility that it was all nothing more than a show on her part. Just her being a provider - and that she did this with all her clients. Kept me grounded, in my place, and frankly, realistic about things. But most of all, it served me well by preventing me from letting myself get carried away with things. And even though it showed some skepticism towards her motives, i think she actually appreciated it. And thankfully, we are friends to this day.

So have you ever considered the fact that maybe some of these girls are just as lonely as some of us are? That they enjoy the extra attention from us as much as some of us enjoy the extra attention from them? But that it doesn't mean they want us to 'save them', or fall in love with them, or stalk them with incessant text messages professing our love? And that it in no way means they'd ever want to spend the rest of their lives with us? Especially if you're old enough to be dating her grandmother? Because ya know what? It can be done. I swear, some of you guys remind me of the 10th graders who would fall in love with any pretty girl who so much as said "Hi" to them in the hall. And is it me, or does it seem like it's always the same guy(s) having these issues?

So if she wants to try to "get her hooks into me" as it were, i'd encourage her to give it her best shot. Because frankly, whatever her efforts, i'll take them as little more than an acknowledgment on her part that i can fuck her any time i'm willing to pay her. No more, no less.

Sounds like others would be wise to do the same.

And this is another thing. Can you be any more gutless? Obviously you've got something to hide, since your comments are oftentimes hidden. Interesting, that.

I've heard from SAB, and i've heard from some of her detractors. And my best guess currently is that these are all situations calling for an application of the old adage that the truth probably lies somewhere in the middle.

He said/she said, whatever. What i do know is that the public accusations all seem to be nothing more than veiled shots, giving her little to sink her teeth into and address. And the private accusations, while more detailed, are all behind her back....giving her little chance to sink her teeth into them and address. There is an alert area on the board, there specifically for the sort of accusations i hear. For some reason, it hasn't been used, to my knowledge, for anything relating to SAB. Maybe it was used back in the day and i just missed it. I'm open to being corrected.

If it wasn't used, i hope the reasons were entirely pure. In other words, i hope it's not because of the possibility that a full public accounting would somehow not look good for either side.
Old 11-28-2014, 10:27 AM   #43
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Consideration of an individual's loneliness is in direct proportion to the flow of cash. It doesn't change. I had a good arrangement going this summer and the second the cash stops flowing the friendship stops. Whatever the lady claims.

As a person who has engaged in hobbies we don't discuss, to deny usage with a history of usage is futile. Better to say, hey, I dabbled but today my head and urine are clean. That is believable. To deny all when it seems two former adversaries both call foul? Harder to believe.
Old 11-28-2014, 10:50 AM   #44
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap View Post
Better to say, hey, I dabbled but today my head and urine are clean. That is believable.
Yup. And upon hearing that, is the proper course of action to make one's own determination, or listen to the innuendo?

Quote:
To deny all when it seems two former adversaries both call foul? Harder to believe.
It would be easy to agree with that....if not for the fact that one of the adversaries goes back and forth on these girls with the wind, and the other's history with the girl ended several months ago.

Assuming what they say applies to current day events isn't quite as clear-cut as that.
Old 11-28-2014, 11:14 AM   #45
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post

Assuming what they say applies to current day events isn't quite as clear-cut as that.
guessing I was right, taint going to read M&G part of my last review and ask questions of that by PM.

Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women