Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160699
Yssup Rider60029
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35443
Mojojo33117

Old 07-02-2022, 12:11 PM   #1
Depurefymii
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27
Default Fantasy request protocol?

There are some providers that claim that they handle fantasy requests, but give no opening for telling them what it is while remaining discrete or an option to be less than discrete.

Is there some kind of protocol I am not aware of?

For example, if I wanted to enact a scene from a short story, when do I reference it, and how much for the R&D time and when do I pay for the R&D?
Depurefymii is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 05:00 AM   #2
laserface
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

A few thoughts, in no particular order.

In my experience, most providers who "claim" to accommodate fantasy requests actually don't. Especially if they have an ad posted on a site like Skip The Games (where that's just a box they can check), they are just checking all the boxes to get more attention on their ad.

The ones who will do it, what they have in mind when offering fantasy play is usually very simple stuff without a lot of detail. I once approached a domme / fetish provider with a request like what you're talking about (where they'd need to read something in advance - and it was actually only two paragraphs...), and got snapped at with something like, "I'm not reading all that! You need to condense what you're asking about down to just a sentence or two." That seems pretty typical. Many providers who do fantasy sessions have zero interest in any kind of scripted session - what they're more looking to offer is more like a session based on a general theme, with the details not determined in advance.

It's very unlikely that you'll be able to get a provider you've never seen before to do a session like you're describing in any case. I'm admittedly generalizing here, but I'd say that any provider who'd be willing to discuss something like that in detail with someone they've never met isn't going to be any good at it, and anyone who'd be good at it won't be willing to discuss the details in advance with someone they've never met. This is a situation where (IMHO) you really need to make an investment first in seeing someone a few times and letting them get comfortable with you before you can approach them with something like this. If anything, the "protocol" for making requests like this is to discuss it with the provider (for possibly doing it at a future date) during a more "run of the mill" appointment, and see how well it's received.

One of my "touchstone" rules for things like this is that if I ask a provider if she'd be open to consider a fantasy request, and the answer is anything resembling, "Umm... Well, I guess it depends on what you're interested in...", I automatically give up and move on. Because (again, in my experience) that kind of response is basically a polite way of trying to tell you, "I'm really not comfortable with this, but if it's simple, I'm willing to try." If I ask this question and get anything other than an enthusiastic "yes", at least for the general concept of fantasy play, I can be almost positive that even if I can get her to try, I'm going to be disappointed.

YMMV, of course.
laserface is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2022, 07:01 PM   #3
Mplay
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I agree it’s a bunch of shit. Find one you meet and gel with then lay out what your looking for.
Mplay is online now   Quote
Old 07-13-2022, 08:02 PM   #4
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Without knowing what you want or what type of girl you want, I would say that Angel Daze would probably go along for the ride if its not crazy. Mayven Raye or whatever her name is now, the old Princess Krystal does kink stuff
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2022, 08:30 PM   #5
ottog
Valued Poster

Angel Daze has never said the word No in all the years I’ve known her. She’s always a good time
ottog is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2022, 11:51 PM   #6
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

While I generally agree with Laserface when he says "most providers who "claim" to accommodate fantasy requests actually don't." and most who quickly say sure are not good at it

I will disagree when he says "It's very unlikely that you'll be able to get a provider you've never seen before to do a session like you're describing in any case". I believe it is possible to find a provider who can accommodate your fantasy request BUT you must do a lot of research on them upfront.

Laserface is correct in that if you just approach random ones or ask haphazardly, you will fail. But over the years, I have seen 3 providers that were not only willing to accommodate some fantasy roleplay on my initial visit with them - but were damn good at it and as a result were some of my more memorable sessions. Now what was it that these three had in common - they all appeared intelligent, were all in their mid 30's - mid 40's, were not hoodrats, charged a bit more than my typical budget, had either reviews that led me to believe they were open to what I had in mind or mentioned in depth on their website some of the different things they were into (which even if not the same led me to believe they would be able to pull it off well).

So I would suggest doing your research and once you find someone who you think may be a good probability, reach out to her and start simple like Laserface suggested when he concluded with this which is very sound advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by laserface View Post
One of my "touchstone" rules for things like this is that if I ask a provider if she'd be open to consider a fantasy request, and the answer is anything resembling, "Umm... Well, I guess it depends on what you're interested in...", I automatically give up and move on. Because (again, in my experience) that kind of response is basically a polite way of trying to tell you, "I'm really not comfortable with this, but if it's simple, I'm willing to try." If I ask this question and get anything other than an enthusiastic "yes", at least for the general concept of fantasy play, I can be almost positive that even if I can get her to try, I'm going to be disappointed.

YMMV, of course.
If you are smart, you will know right away whether to move on or engage further. As for R&D time - no idea what you have in mind but I never had a problem once I found a likely candidate asking if it was ok to send them a scenario (warning them it read more like a page long short story not just one or two sentences). And there was never any charge for "R&D". But YMMV
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2022, 07:24 AM   #7
Depurefymii
Valued Poster

Overall, I think I'll get more fantasy request fulfilled with visual novels and delusion.
Depurefymii is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2022, 04:36 PM   #8
pensfan123456
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Depurefymii View Post
Overall, I think I'll get more fantasy request fulfilled with visual novels and delusion.
I’m about to travel somewhere for a specific fantasy. It’s costing me a lot and I had to send about 30 emails to providers nationwide.

I just drafted an email that gave the general idea of what I was looking for, and offered to screen before discussing further if needed.

Got a few replies and picked the best one. Hoping it goes well. .
pensfan123456 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2022, 05:32 AM   #9
Looker151
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

I once wanted to see a gal who wanted screening. I suggested that we meet at a local place for a cup of coffee, if either of us did not like what we see, then it ends there. Well coffee turned into brunch, which turned into a good 2 yrs.
Looker151 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2022, 07:32 AM   #10
Chris91
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

Laserface honestly explained it the best, providers will check any box to get you in the door. I've been looking for a provider for a while that can DT. Every single one will check the box on skipthegames but none of them do it.
Chris91 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women