Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70413
biomed160564
Yssup Rider59923
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47542
pyramider46370
bambino40321
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35362
Mojojo33117

Old 08-03-2015, 01:09 AM   #91
TravelingGentleman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire.2 View Post
Gum vs No Gum?
xox Claire.2
No gum. Ever.
TravelingGentleman is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 01:56 PM   #92
The Eternal Bachelor
Photographer

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman View Post
Unless a gentleman is married? Imagine a marriage where you two are basically the ideal roommates, save there is no romantic activity between the two of you. That sort of situation calls for discretion, not a full-time companion.

I think that there are many men on here who share a similar issue.
I think you need to add "Cheats on his wife (discreetly of course)" to your defintion of a "gentleman" in a previous post.
The Eternal Bachelor is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 02:24 PM   #93
glade55
BANNED

none really on this site ! there is this one website but there rates are kinda high !
glade55 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 05:03 PM   #94
HBG Platinum
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 99729
My ECCIE Reviews

I happen to be a classy, educated woman.
HBG Platinum is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 07:24 AM   #95
NINA SIMONE
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 302832
My ECCIE Reviews

I have seen several replies on this topic advising TravelingGentlemen to go and seek out the providers who rates are over 350. IMO, just because a provider rates are over 350 and she has a website plastered with nicely over airbrushed pictures does not make one "CLASSY" or "UPSCALE".

Although I know there are a lot of elite ones out there Mona Talbot ((Denver) is the only one I can personally endorse. We have shared a few clients, and they had nothing but great things to say about her.
NINA SIMONE is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 09:03 AM   #96
brettellis
Account Disabled

User ID: 266363
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, new providers wishing to succeed should read this!
brettellis is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 09:58 AM   #97
glade55
BANNED

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exotic Trinidadian Beauty View Post
IMO, just because a provider rates are over 350 and she has a website plastered with nicely over airbrushed pictures does not make one "CLASSY" or "UPSCALE".
glade55 is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 09:26 AM   #98
JessicaKnightly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 139802
My ECCIE Reviews

Reading post and website text will often help you discover who the "classy girls" are. Or at the very least, those whom have similar style and taste as yourself.

I for one, blur my face for discretion even though I believe my face is one of my better features (wicked sense of humor, my best).

I don't do free of reduced M&G type dates because I often have to travel, pay babysitter, take time away from other work, and other cost associated with looking my best for our date, that my full rate must apply. And I occasionally receive my full rate for dates without any private time.

I used to offer a money back guaranty. I advertised that after the first 15 minutes of our date, if either of us wanted to backout, I would refund 90% of the donation that I collected upon meeting. My starting rate was $2000 and some naysayers started accusing me of running a scam to get $200 for 15 mins of my time. Well, I must say not once did a suitor backout and ask for his $1800 back and I only declined two but gave them the entire $2k back because I could tell we weren't compatible and our personalities would not make for an enjoyable evening.

As far as references, I find that I don't need a list of "whores" but one or two girls I know and trust. I really only need one, but in the case that I can't get a returned email from her, a second one is helpful.

If you don't have a reference, then I can verify you through your office. Before P411, I used to have to call the gentlemen I saw, at their work to verify who they were. And yes, I said "gentlemen" because most of the men I see truly are.

JessicaKnightly is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 10:33 PM   #99
SknyDiva
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 166332
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

A classy gentlemen is not looking for a hooker on the Internet.
A classy lady is definetly not selling her snatch here on ECCIE
Let the Butt hurt begin. Happy classy hobbying and whoring Peeps.
SknyDiva is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 06:34 AM   #100
sampletaster
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

I suppose the Classy men are where the classy women are, perhaps with all the single socks. I travel and would like to enjoy a evening with a classy lady, perhaps dinner out followed by private time. But it is often difficult to find those classy ladies, Sites with classy ladies are in decline, redbook is gone (big for no CA) and I finally got my profile pulled from TER'd after I was stalked by a crazy. which brings up verification (I had over 100 reviews on ter). So for me it is a challenge. Word of mouth has been best, that way I meet classy ladies that come with a reference! I never EVER give out any information that can link my real identity. including pics. just look at Ashely maddison. I understand your need for safety but respect my privacy too.
I have been frustrated in MS where I am on a business trip. So many quickies and no one wants to spend some actual time with another. Many apparent classy ladies are just a scam or advertising for another site! Just a waste of time and space. I have no answers just desire to meet classy ladies.A final note ECCIE is so far the best thing going depending on you area
sampletaster is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 09:09 AM   #101
sexy red passion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 305398
My ECCIE Reviews

Hello I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt you seem like a true Gentelman
sexy red passion is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 09:22 AM   #102
Guest101616
Account Disabled

User ID: 278486
My ECCIE Reviews

If you can get that much for a date, and take it as proof of being "classy" then more power to ya. I personally am all class by my own set of standards, which is that I dont try to convince myself or anyone else that I'm classy by a price only the truly wealthy can meet (believe it or not, some of the peasants I whore it up for are sweet, considerate, and generous aka...classy), and I absolutely never uh...for lack of a classier way to say...I never fuck anyone over or go back on my handshake. I never act.like I'm better than people who have less than I, and I have quite a lot for being so classless. Also, I never draw attention to myself in a way that implies cattiness towards other females. Just saying...

By all accounts, it is said that Dolly Parton is a classy lady. Gracious, talented, down to earth, sweet and kind to EVERYONE. She would never say "where are all the people who are good enough for me?" Also, wasn't a hooker. Now there's an example of a classy broad...
Guest101616 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 09:25 AM   #103
Guest101616
Account Disabled

User ID: 278486
My ECCIE Reviews

You know who else seemed like a gentleman? Ted Bundy.
Guest101616 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 12:59 PM   #104
TravelingGentleman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Genderous View Post
You know who else seemed like a gentleman? Ted Bundy.

Women have their share of serial killers. This one is the Angel of Death.

This one is a crazy hooktard that decided to start killing johns.

TravelingGentleman is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 01:08 PM   #105
~Ynot~
Always on the hunt

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by glade55 View Post
none really on this site ! there is this one website but there rates are kinda high !
I call BS. They are here, ya just have to do your homework.
~Ynot~ is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women