Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70397
biomed160388
Yssup Rider59879
gman4452896
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47473
pyramider46370
bambino40296
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35248
Mojojo33117

Old 08-24-2018, 04:08 PM   #16
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Surprise. Everything you see and everything you hear isn’t what’s happening. The new mantra.
ok then i will go hunt up a Steve Bannon article. then when you criticize the source what then? are we even, Steven?

hahahahaaaa
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 05:12 PM   #17
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Not a word on the story. Only the source.

Telling.
I assert his premise is wrong.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 08:42 PM   #18
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
+1
The History of Russian Involvement in America's Race Wars

During George W. Bush’s first term. The Soviets planted misinformation about the AIDs epidemic as a Pentagon creation, according to Sipher, as well as the very concept of a nuclear winter.

(The Atlantic)

that article, is that a mistake? it spoke of Soviets in George W Bush's first term (Bush 43) instead of Bush 41?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 08:49 PM   #19
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
that article, is that a mistake? it spoke of Soviets in George W Bush's first term (Bush 43) instead of Bush 41?
The article is identifying the speaker -- Hayden -- who was W's CIA Director -- who is proffering insight into Russian propaganda efforts in the U.S. in the article. That doesn't mean that what Hayden related is necessarily limited to W's administration.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2018, 12:26 PM   #20
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Notice the irony here. In a column accusing Republicans of being truth-deniers Krugman is insisting that collusion with Russia happened despite the absence of evidence after 16 months of exhaustive investigation.

Has Krugman told Mueller the basis for saying "there is no longer any real doubt"? I'm sure Mueller would be all ears. It would certainly help to shorten his investigation.

Krugman is beginning to sound as desperate and unhinged as John Brennan.
Ironic indeed. There's also a good bit of irony about the second topic in the article, climate change. Many on the left treat it as a religion, and don't care if the cure is more painful than the disease. They'd cut carbon emissions to "0" and deprive people in 3rd world countries of electricity, A/C and transportation. Krugman is guilty too of spreading Orwellian nonsense and paranoia. Like some Trump supporters, many on the left take his word as gospel, in Krugman's case because he has a Nobel Prize. You should take whatever he says about his specialty, trade, very seriously, and assume much of the rest is partisan hate mongering.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 08-25-2018, 12:43 PM   #21
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Ironic indeed. There's also a good bit of irony about the second topic in the article, climate change. Many on the left treat it as a religion, and don't care if the cure is more painful than the disease. They'd cut carbon emissions to "0" and deprive people in 3rd world countries of electricity, A/C and transportation. Krugman is guilty too of spreading Orwellian nonsense and paranoia. Like some Trump supporters, many on the left take his word as gospel, in Krugman's case because he has a Nobel Prize. You should take whatever he says about his specialty, trade, very seriously, and assume much of the rest is partisan hate mongering.
Paul Krugman is a polemicist and a partisan hack. I stopped taking his trade analysis seriously when he rejected the Trans-Pacific Partnership. He wet his fingers, held them up to gauge the political winds, and reversed decades of free-trade "convictions". (So did hildebeest, but at least she isn't an economist or a NYT columnist.)

The big irony in the climate change debate is the fact that science is always supposed to be open to new ideas, new theories, new research and new discoveries. Ptolemy v. Galileo. Newton v. Einstein. That's how civilization learns and progresses. People like Al Gore, who run around yelling "the science is settled", are idiots. "Settled science" is an oxymoron.

P.S. Al Gore received a D in Natural Sciences and a C- in Introductory Economics at Harvard. And he is the left's poster boy for climate change?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2018, 12:58 PM   #22
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Paul Krugman is a polemicist and a partisan hack. I stopped taking his trade analysis seriously when he rejected the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
I didn't know that. I Googled it and you're right. The guy has sold out hook, line and sinker to the progressive movement, even if it means he must support things he knows to be untrue. He's either brainwashing others or he's been brainwashed himself. There were a lot of very educated, intelligent Marxists who believed in their cause until the bitter end and afterwards. Maybe Krugman is from the same mold. He looks like a Marxist.
Old 08-25-2018, 01:35 PM   #23
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
People like Al Gore, who run around yelling "the science is settled", are idiots. "Settled science" is an oxymoron.

P.S. Al Gore received a D in Natural Sciences and a C- in Introductory Economics at Harvard. And he is the left's poster boy for climate change?
His carbon footprint is 20X the average American family’s, based on the energy consumption of his house.
Old 08-25-2018, 01:38 PM   #24
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
I didn't know that. I Googled it and you're right. The guy has sold out hook, line and sinker to the progressive movement, even if it means he must support things he knows to be untrue. He's either brainwashing others or he's been brainwashed himself. There were a lot of very educated, intelligent Marxists who believed in their cause until the bitter end and afterwards. Maybe Krugman is from the same mold. He looks like a Marxist.
Believe it or not, there are still hard-core Marxists out there today, 29 years after the Berlin Wall fell. And the New York Fucking Times even gives them a platform! Like this idiot, who sang praises to Marx on his 200th birthday:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/30/o...influence.html

The amazing part is the guy lives in Seoul a few miles from the border with North Korea - that fine showcase for Marxist success! Yet he prefers to live in the exploitative capitalist South rather than the workers paradise in the North. I guess he doesn't like tapeworms in his diet!

Each generation has to learn the hard way. If you want to read an excellent book about how intellectuals saw the light 2-3 generations ago, I recommend "The God That Failed" by Arthur Koestler et al.

And yes, Paul Krugman is cut from the same cloth. He would fall right into line under a Marxist regime.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2018, 03:54 PM   #25
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Paul Krugman is a polemicist and a partisan hack. I stopped taking his trade analysis seriously when he rejected the Trans-Pacific Partnership. He wet his fingers, held them up to gauge the political winds, and reversed decades of free-trade "convictions". (So did hildebeest, but at least she isn't an economist or a NYT columnist.)

The big irony in the climate change debate is the fact that science is always supposed to be open to new ideas, new theories, new research and new discoveries. Ptolemy v. Galileo. Newton v. Einstein. That's how civilization learns and progresses. People like Al Gore, who run around yelling "the science is settled", are idiots. "Settled science" is an oxymoron.

That's amazing. Everyone I know who went to Harvard got all A's. I think the class average there for people who show up is A-.

Virtually everyone who shows up graduates. You can be a moron but if you are rich and got in, you get the golden ticket.
Old 08-25-2018, 03:55 PM   #26
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Believe it or not, there are still hard-core Marxists out there today, 29 years after the Berlin Wall fell. And the New York Fucking Times even gives them a platform! Like this idiot, who sang praises to Marx on his 200th birthday:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/30/o...influence.html

The amazing part is the guy lives in Seoul a few miles from the border with North Korea - that fine showcase for Marxist success! Yet he prefers to live in the exploitative capitalist South rather than the workers paradise in the North. I guess he doesn't like tapeworms in his diet!

Each generation has to learn the hard way. If you want to read an excellent book about how intellectuals saw the light 2-3 generations ago, I recommend "The God That Failed" by Arthur Koestler et al.

And yes, Paul Krugman is cut from the same cloth. He would fall right into line under a Marxist regime.
I find Paul Krugman to be arrogant and an anti-white racist.
Old 08-27-2018, 07:50 AM   #27
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

More Proof : Of the Climate change media COLLUSION. Article in Sunday's DMN by AP and Dr Klotzbach "Biblical Storms" Hurricanes. The timeline they use was 1950/2010 for how bad the storm are and how costly and its all because of climate change. WOW
1) Of course the storms are more costly EVERYTHING has gone up in price
2) If you are smart enough to look back from 1890 to 1950 you will see many "Biblical storms" 1935 Labor day that killed 400+ people in key west and a unknown # that were working on the Flagler RR.
1938 New England Express a lot of damage in NY NJ etc
1942 Texas And on and on the cult only looks at what they want and the media follows.
So no point the media only pushes the agendas they want same goes for Politics
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 08:04 AM   #28
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Surprise. Everything you see and everything you hear isn’t what’s happening. The new mantra.
Is that the new conspiracy? lol.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 08:57 AM   #29
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Is that the new conspiracy? lol.

Jim
Not at all, Jim.

It's exactly what that dipshit in the WH said.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...pening-inbox-x
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 09:04 AM   #30
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Sad the real truth can be a weapon , and the truth is out there!
rexdutchman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women