Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70397
biomed160392
Yssup Rider59879
gman4452896
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47473
pyramider46370
bambino40296
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35248
Mojojo33117

Old 08-26-2018, 02:59 PM   #1
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default 21 Gun Salute to Senator John McCain - RIP My Friend

Despite how I personally feel about the colonizers through the US War machine ..Let this black dude from the hood show yall how it's done....let me show yall what respect is like For a man who earned respect by respecting and sacrificing for others.

John McCain is a true hero, patriot, and good human being. That being said I will take moment to Trump and his supporters how honoring a WAR HERO should be done.

In honor of the would be General...Senator John McCain

RIP

21 Gun Salute

Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 03:09 PM   #2
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Excerpts from his final book "The Restless Wave" :

Quote:
In his memoir, McCain has blistering criticisms of Donald Trump's presidency, from his lack of empathy for immigrants and refugees to his praise for "some of the world's worst tyrants."

"I'm not sure what to make of President Trump's convictions," McCain writes. "His lack of empathy for refugees, innocent, persecuted, desperate men, women, and children, is disturbing. The way he speaks about them is appalling, as if welfare or terrorism were the only purposes they could have in coming to our country.

"He has declined to distinguish the actions of our government from the crimes of despotic ones. The appearance of toughness, or a reality show facsimile of toughness, seems to matter more than any of our values. The world expects us to be concerned with the condition of humanity. We should be proud of that reputation. I’m not sure the president understands that."
Old 08-26-2018, 03:13 PM   #3
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
“I want to urge Americans for as long as I can, to remember that this shared devotion to human rights is our truest heritage and our most important loyalty,” McCain said.

“Before I leave, I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,” he said. “I’d like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We’re citizens of a Republic made of shared ideals.”
Old 08-26-2018, 03:19 PM   #4
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

After his plane was shot down, McCain is pulled out of a Hanoi lake by North Vietnamese soldiers and civilians in this October 1967 file photo.
Old 08-26-2018, 03:25 PM   #5
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

This final excerpt is the true measure of the man.

Quote:

“‘The world is a fine place and worth the fighting for and I hate very much to leave it,’ spoke my hero, Robert Jordan, in [Ernest Hemingway’s] ‘For Whom the Bell Tolls.‘ And I do, too. I hate to leave it. But I don’t have a complaint. Not one. It’s been quite a ride. I’ve known great passions, seen amazing wonders, fought in a war, and helped make a peace. I’ve lived very well and I’ve been deprived of all comforts. I’ve been as lonely as a person can be and I‘ve enjoyed the company of heroes. I’ve suffered the deepest despair and experienced the highest exultation. I made a small place for myself in the story of America and the history of my times.

“I leave behind a loving wife, who is devoted to protecting the world’s most vulnerable, and seven great kids, who grew up to be fine men and women. I wish I had spent more time in their company. But I know they will go on to make their time count, and be of useful service to their beliefs, and to their fellow human beings. Their love for me and mine for them is the last strength I have.

“What an ingrate I would be to curse the fate that concludes the blessed life I’ve led. I prefer to give thanks for those blessings, and my love to the people who blessed me with theirs. The bell tolls for me. I knew it would. So I tried, as best I could, to stay a ‘part of the main.‘ I hope those who mourn my passing, and even those who don’t, will celebrate as I celebrate a happy life lived in imperfect service to a country made of ideals, whose continued service is the hope of the world. And I wish all of you great adventures, good company, and lives as lucky as mine.”
Old 08-26-2018, 03:32 PM   #6
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

When he was the Republican nominee for President y’all were calling him a racist.

Bunch of hypocrites.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 03:37 PM   #7
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
When he was the Republican nominee for President y’all were calling him a racist.

Bunch of hypocrites.

False..you peddle in lies but I have truth....NO sane person ever called Jon McCain OF ALL people a racist. In fact he proved that by this encounter that forever changed politics, infuriated the racists on the right but added to his remarkable legend. /fail attempt Dali try again

Don't try to use this platform to bash the man. If you want to say something disparaging about the War Hero then just be a fucking man and say it as it doesn't matter because he'll always be 10x the man that any of you will ever be.

Old 08-26-2018, 03:42 PM   #8
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

BO was rude to his face.

Spare us the “McCain was a great guy” thing.

No one is buying it.
Old 08-26-2018, 03:43 PM   #9
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

^ like a said be a man if you're gonna disparage a war hero don't hide behind no skirts.
Old 08-26-2018, 03:51 PM   #10
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

The only reason you’re praising JM in such glowing terms is because you know that there allot of Republicans who didn’t care for him.

And like all your other lame posts, you only do it to get attention.
Old 08-26-2018, 03:54 PM   #11
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Do as your avatar suggest and go find someone to open wide to. There are pipe-yards all over the city
Old 08-26-2018, 03:56 PM   #12
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
^ like a said be a man if you're gonna disparage a war hero don't hide behind no skirts.

McCain wasn't a war hero just because he was a POW. he wasn't a traitor for being a POW either.

a War Hero is someone who shows exceptional bravery in combat. just doing your duty doesn't qualify.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 04:00 PM   #13
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Do as your avatar suggest and go find someone to open wide to. There are pipe-yards all over the city

And you’ve probably got a coffee mug with your avatar on it at every one of them.
Old 08-26-2018, 04:07 PM   #14
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
McCain wasn't a war hero just because he was a POW. he wasn't a traitor for being a POW either.

a War Hero is someone who shows exceptional bravery in combat. just doing your duty doesn't qualify.
It only counts if you do like John Kerry and run them down and shoot them in the back. Then you’re a war hero.
Old 08-26-2018, 04:38 PM   #15
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post

I guess when you compare John McCain to Ted Kennedy or John Kerry then you can call him a war hero.

Btw...congratulations Ted Kennedy. 9 years without a drink!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women