Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70398
biomed160407
Yssup Rider59880
gman4452899
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47482
pyramider46370
bambino40298
CryptKicker37071
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35252
Mojojo33117

Old 08-15-2017, 11:15 AM   #1
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46
Default Exporting Jim Crow

Thankfully, the French military didn't listen
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 01:19 PM   #2
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Who was the president? Why Woodrow Wilson was president. A racist, segregationist, democrat president.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 01:36 PM   #3
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Who was the president? Why Woodrow Wilson was president. A racist, segregationist, democrat president.
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 04:40 PM   #4
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Than let's keep going back.

What is a Republican? What did a Republican stand for regarding race relations in Lincon's time? Lincoln vs Douglas was a lesser of two evils. Evil is as evil does. No matter the party. It's the Constitution that rules. I guess he should have gone to school instead of teaching himself.

What is a log cabin Republican?
Old 08-15-2017, 05:48 PM   #5
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Rather ballsy to complain about Lincoln and slavery, stupid (so very stupid) but ballsy. Of course that opens the line of questioning to the democrats of Lincoln's day. Were they all pro-slavery? Most of them were either okay with it or wanted to have the affluence to practice it. Most didn't have the energy or morals to oppose it. Figured that whats happens to the "Africans" was none of their business.

Of course, it was the GOP who guaranteed the vote for freedmen, the vote to the American Indian, and the vote to women. Who would put you back in chains? Why the democrats would but they would do it slowly and make black people thankful that they have slavery to fall back on after the failure of welfare, food stamps, and other social programs designed to enslave. Quite a few poor white people would happily follow suit.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 05:53 PM   #6
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I still marvel at idiots who want to believe that Lincoln expressed the views of today's GOP, and the awful, horrible shitheads hanging out on its perifery.

It must be how these unconscionable scumbags live with themselves.

Not even their churches excuse and condone hatred.

But the RWW Assholes on this board do.

Hope you're proud of your President

He's more like you than Lincoln.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 06:08 PM   #7
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Rather ballsy to complain about Lincoln and slavery, stupid (so very stupid) but ballsy.

Of course, it was the GOP who guaranteed the vote for freedmen, the vote to the American Indian
Who's complaining? Let's keep going back.

Would you please cite your reference for the American Indian, Native American rather, having the right to vote for their own freedom? In the most respectful and orderly way. Sir!

Let's walk for 5,045 miles and talk politics. Then move again when Texas tea is discovered under our feet.
Old 08-15-2017, 06:24 PM   #8
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post

Old 08-15-2017, 07:18 PM   #9
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
Who's complaining? Let's keep going back.

Would you please cite your reference for the American Indian, Native American rather, having the right to vote for their own freedom? In the most respectful and orderly way. Sir!

Let's walk for 5,045 miles and talk politics. Then move again when Texas tea is discovered under our feet.

ah yes ,, that tired narrative of the "noble asian indians" oh .. you didn't know indians are really asian in decent? that figures .. now let's talk about those peaceful asians shall we?

http://www.nebraskastudies.org/0500/...0503_0106.html

asian indians were killing each other before a white euro ever found north america.

Conflict Among the Tribes

The Lakota (or Sioux) is actually a broad group of people that includes the seven bands of the Western (or Teton) Lakota, the Dakota (Yankton and Yanktoni) and the Nakota (Santee). This group of tribes lived in the Plains for only a part of their known history. In their original northern woodland homeland, the Lakota were hard-pressed by the Anishnabe (who were called Chippawa by the Lakota). The Anishnabe were armed with guns traded by trappers.

The Lakota gradually migrated south and westward and pushed aside the Omaha tribe in this early migration. At first, they were not mounted, but horses were spreading throughout the Plains from Spanish settlements in the Southwest, and by 1742 the Tetons had acquired ponies and their cultural pattern became more and more that of horse-riding nomads. In the Central Plains the Lakota came into conflict with the Pawnee, a village tribe that held the rich hunting lands of the Republican River Valley until the Lakota entered the region. The Pawnee war parties usually made their trips on foot, unlike other tribes. Because the Lakota were mounted on horses, they had an advantage.

The Omaha war parties varied from eight to a hundred warriors. All members of the party were volunteers. The leader was usually a well-known warrior who had demonstrated his skill in battle. The warriors are reported to have worn a white covering of soft, dressed skin for their heads. No shirt was worn, but a robe was belted about the waist and tied over the breast. No feathers or ornaments could be worn at this time. In actual battle, the warriors wore only moccasins and breechcloth.

Occasionally the wives of a few of the men accompanied a large war party to assist in the care of their garments, and to do the cooking. A sacred War Pack, kept in the Tent of War, was important in any war activities. The contents of the pack were believed to protect the tribe from harm. A returning war party with the scalp of an enemy held a special scalp or victory dance. Men who won special honors on the war path were permitted to wear an eagle feather in their scalp locks. A deer-tail headdress might also be worn by certain warriors. The large feathered headdress seen in the movies today was worn only on social occasions by noted men. Only the men wore feathers in their hair, but the women might wear them on their clothing.

soooooo ... smart ass idiot ... you want to talk about those peace loving asian indians some more or just shut the fuck up now while you can?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 07:22 PM   #10
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Default All this I did know already

Be careful. You insult my intelligence by assuming what I know and don't know.

How far back do you want to go?

Old 08-15-2017, 07:25 PM   #11
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:

yet you want to push the false narrative of the peaceful noble asian indian .. when you know it's false.

why?
Old 08-15-2017, 07:33 PM   #12
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
ah yes ,, that tired narrative asians shall we?

http://www.nebraskastudies.org/0500/...0503_0106.html

asian indians were killing each other before a white euro ever found north america.

Conflict Among the Tribes

soooooo ... smart ass idiot ...
Old 08-15-2017, 07:38 PM   #13
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Quote:
yet you want to push the false narrative of the peaceful noble asian indian .. when you know it's false.

why?
Mr Outlaw,

Pushing a false narrative of peace? I have overstepped my bounds by insulting you as you have insulted me. And my intelligence. If you don't like my point of view, then we must disagree that man is prone to peace rather than conflict. One must work within the rules of the game and not "outside the laws."

Navy boy, care to enter this fray?
Old 08-15-2017, 07:47 PM   #14
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Pushing a false narrative of peace? I have overstepped my bounds by insulting you as you have insulted me. And my intelligence. If you don't like my point of view, then we must disagree that man is prone to peace rather than conflict.

sorry sport .. i can't insult intelligence you don't have ...

and you've already given up after getting your ass handed to you .. in your own thread. way to go!

you are the poster boy for stupid libtard .. you even have a merit badge for it.

Old 08-15-2017, 08:08 PM   #15
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Quote:
. . . Spanish settlements in the Southwest, and by 1742 the Tetons . . .
Why were they called the Grand Tetons?

Big ol' titties

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women