Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70398
biomed160413
Yssup Rider59880
gman4452899
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47485
pyramider46370
bambino40299
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35262
Mojojo33117

Old 01-20-2015, 08:39 AM   #151
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Funny coming from a lying sob who can't tell left from right , and can't spell. Keep on whacking and crying no balls. You are a pathetic whiner.
That's not much of an insult, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, considering it's an obvious lie and contains more punctuation errors than sentences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Jesus, IBPullet! I think the raving meltdown you began before Thanksgiving is still in full rave.

You know what that makes, you, right, IBPullet?

That's right, a RAVER! (and someone who is probably pleading for his freedom right now, as he posts yet another defiant post suggesting illigitimacy in the animal kingdom).

I'va Biggen has brought you back to your knees (where you're at your best) so decisively that all you have left is "my spell check is better than yours."

The Monkey is now what defines YOU, IBPullet. In other words, IBFoghorn, your goose, I say, goose is cooked. Entirely, that is.

Adios mofo!
You're guilty of being a pathological liar and engaging in other deviant behavior, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, but you've never been guilty of 'thinking', you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 10:25 AM   #152
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
That's not much of an insult, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, considering it's an obvious lie and contains more punctuation errors than sentences.

It is your only fallback position no balls when you are a proven liar to try the punctuation and spelling ploy. Pick up your ass and slither away back under your rock. Keep on whacking no balls, and attend a spelling course. :
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 10:40 AM   #153
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
It is your only fallback position no balls when you are a proven liar to try the punctuation and spelling ploy. Pick up your ass and slither away back under your rock. Keep on whacking no balls, and attend a spelling course. :
It's not a "fallback position," Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Your posts are obvious lies and have absolutely zero substance, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Hence, there is nothing left to discuss but your perpetual stupidity and your inability to communicate using proper English, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.

A random error every once in a while might be excused, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, but you are perpetually stupid. BTW, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, once again your punctuation errors outnumber your sentences.
Old 01-20-2015, 11:39 AM   #154
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
It's not a "fallback position," Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Your posts are obvious lies and have absolutely zero substance, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Hence, there is nothing left to discuss but your perpetual stupidity and your inability to communicate using proper English, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.

A random error every once in a while might be excused, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, but you are perpetually stupid. BTW, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, once again your punctuation errors outnumber your sentences.
No balls you are just a blundering buffoon the biggest amount of your posts are based on lies. The chimp you are so proud of is a lie and you know it. The last pathetic attempt on your part is a lie. You have zero credibility because of your dodge, duck, and deflect. You cannot answer a direct question, and you calling me stupid is a fucking joke coming from the DAOTY . Cry me a river no balls fucking loser, and keep on whacking no balls you stupid SOB
Old 01-20-2015, 11:47 AM   #155
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
No balls you are just a blundering buffoon the biggest amount of your posts are based on lies. The chimp you are so proud of is a lie and you know it. The last pathetic attempt on your part is a lie. You have zero credibility because of your dodge, duck, and deflect. You cannot answer a direct question, and you calling me stupid is a fucking joke coming from the DAOTY . Cry me a river no balls fucking loser, and keep on whacking no balls you stupid SOB
You are perpetually stupid, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, and once again your punctuation errors outnumber your sentences.
Old 01-20-2015, 01:38 PM   #156
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
You are perpetually stupid, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, and once again your punctuation errors outnumber your sentences.
Translation: you are right i'va this is all I got same old blustering bullshit.
Old 01-20-2015, 01:41 PM   #157
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Translation: you are right i'va this is all I got same old blustering bullshit.

You are proving you are perpetually stupid, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. BTW, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, your punctuation errors outnumber your sentences threefold.
Old 01-20-2015, 03:01 PM   #158
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:

You are proving you are perpetually stupid, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. BTW, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, your punctuation errors outnumber your sentences threefold.
You are dumb as a stump no balls. other than plagiarizing something from WIKI ans spewing a shitload of insults there is nothing of substance to you. You are a minus in a group of pluses. However you are the pud pulling champ of the board. I should put your dumb fucking ass on ignore as you have nothing but hate and bullshit spewing from your well fucked ass.
Old 01-20-2015, 03:07 PM   #159
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are dumb as a stump no balls. other than plagiarizing something from WIKI ans spewing a shitload of insults there is nothing of substance to you. You are a minus in a group of pluses. However you are the pud pulling champ of the board.
Websters just borrowed your post to illustrate 'stupid' in its next edition, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. BTW, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, your punctuation and spelling errors outnumber your sentences twofold.
Old 01-20-2015, 05:37 PM   #160
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Websters just borrowed your post to illustrate 'stupid' in its next edition, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. BTW, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, your punctuation and spelling errors outnumber your sentences twofold.
LMAO your picture is next to stupid in Websters no balls. This is quite a comedown for you with the all out attack of crying your ass off hoping your lies would be believed to whining about punctuation which you don't know shit about. Plus your dumb ass knows there are no spelling errors like you have no balls. Here is some more whacking bait for your next session.
Old 01-20-2015, 06:04 PM   #161
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
LMAO your picture is next to stupid in Websters no balls. This is quite a comedown for you with the all out attack of crying your ass off hoping your lies would be believed to whining about punctuation which you don't know shit about. Plus your dumb ass knows there are no spelling errors like you have no balls. Here is some more whacking bait for your next session.
Once again, your punctuation errors outnumber your sentences twofold, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. BTW, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, here's an early release from Webster:
Old 01-20-2015, 06:54 PM   #162
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
IB Hankering didn't report to the mods. I did!!!
JLIdiot, just wanted to say howdy!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 08:29 PM   #163
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
JLIdiot, just wanted to say howdy!
A random error every once in a while might be excused, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp/littletex, but you are perpetually stupid. BTW, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp/littletex, once again your punctuation errors outnumber your sentences.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 09:40 PM   #164
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Once again, your punctuation errors outnumber your sentences twofold, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. BTW, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, here's an early release from Webster:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
A random error every once in a while might be excused, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp/littletex, but you are perpetually stupid. BTW, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp/littletex, once again your punctuation errors outnumber your sentences.
Two cocksuckers like two peas in a pod no balls and the Jewish lackey. One is the pitcher and the other the catcher, however they are mum on who is who. One is the DAOTY and the other his butt boy. Rumor has it they have been considered for the new Dumb and Dumber movie.
Old 01-21-2015, 04:47 AM   #165
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Two cocksuckers like two peas in a pod no balls and the Jewish lackey. One is the pitcher and the other the catcher, however they are mum on who is who. One is the DAOTY and the other his butt boy. Rumor has it they have been considered for the new Dumb and Dumber movie.
Eat shit and die, liberal pond scum faggot.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women