Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47499
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 09-20-2016, 06:32 AM   #31
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

You sow the wind.....you reap the whirlwind.......that goes for modtards too........ijs

Are you saying this police action has been going on for a long time from your local modtards?
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 08:43 AM   #32
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84
Default It's a rather recent development.

In response to a recent ban of a provider and a "hobbyist" who thought themselves immune to the application of the rules the rest of us have to abide by.

The prohibition of engaging any open discussion on the subjects regarding their offense and thus their penalty instituted by one mod in particular. Anyone that breaches this "subject" will be subjected to disciplinary action in the name of preventing "drama". No civil or uncivil dialogue, commentary or info sharing allowed on the violations or violators permitted.

The "possible" involvement of a mod in particular, culpable for the negligent enforcement of the RULES prior to the violators' exposure compounds the issues at hand. The lax enforcement due to personal bias and an affinity for the provider in question and the lack of controls and monitoring led to the abuses committed by the perpetrators in a conspiracy to self-promote, falsify advertising with the use of overwhelming volume in their nefarious pursuits.
Resulting in the necessity for some REFORM activists to take matters into their own hands in the absence of clear leadership to raise awareness of such activities to the general populace.

In their efforts to raise the alarm, certain defenders of the provider in question, provided her refuge and immunity by venomously attacking anyone in dissent against their activities to cover-up any of the mentioned illegal activity resulting in what the MODS consider to be "DRAMA". In an effort to silence the dissenting activists, the returning MOD resorted to prohibition of the use of defensive means to repel the attacks of said defenders, and penalized the activist for defending himself.

This police action and punitive enforcement was also applied retroactively upon the return of this Mod to regain control of the Panhandle forums.

As we move forward from this incident, being the watchdogs in their absence, feel the necessity to keep the members of this forum well informed of the developments since the return of the MOD. We protest the censorship of free speech on this forum. WE ARE ASKING FOR REFORM
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 09:17 AM   #33
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

You (the membership) are allowed to speculate all you want regarding a ban. The modtards should remain silent. Because, they do not need to speculate. Anything they say in affirmation regarding a ban is disclosing the private content of the banned member. When the banned member returns, he/she is free to discuss their ban as long as they do so within the guidelines.

The caveat to that is location. If a member is banned for an occurrence in a restricted area of the board, you run the risk of revealing restricted content by discussing specifics on the open board. You have to be careful or run the risk of infractions.

The threat to the membership for creating "drama" is nonsense. This board started in Dallas. Dallas is the poster child for drama. The Owner has no problem with drama. Your modtard represents the Owner......enough said.

You are free to discuss your perception of the culpability of modtard/s in this matter. They receive no special protection from their actions or inaction. You simply have to have the discussion within the guidelines.

This is an information exchange site. Pointing out WKs is allowed. ThreADs in coed are fair game for negative responses. If your modtards have a problem with that, they know where to go "discuss" it. They won't be censored. The Florida Panhandle operates under the same guidelines as Houston and Dallas. There are no extra guidelines enforced only against you in this forum.

Comments like "I won't allow this forum to become like Dallas and Houston" are meaningless. I can turn this bitch into Dallas in a heartbeat.......and there isn't a fucking guideline to stop me.
Old 09-20-2016, 09:58 AM   #34
notanewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
NOBODY is being censored. I'm not editing, deleting, or censoring threads. I am simply doing my job as a moderator which is to CLOSE threads that go off topic or become flame wars. That is the job of a moderator.
for prosperity.

I wonder how many edits where done to come up with this...post.
notanewbie is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 10:36 AM   #35
bamadog78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Well guess that sums it up dear hunter thanks for the backup. Prolly get crickets now from our mods. But that's a good thing. Maybe we can move the fuck on now.
bamadog78 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 10:41 AM   #36
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
You sow the wind.....you reap the whirlwind.......that goes for modtards too........ijs

Are you saying this police action has been going on for a long time from your local modtards?

This has been going on for a while getting thread closed for being off topic instead of trying to get them back on

and it just got wrost the last month or 2

one of the Mod Rrabbit has gone and fell in love with the girl I can't speek of and did try to keep any neg talk about this girl to a min. even said he would give us point's for it.

now the other Mod (CP) has come back and rrabbit is letting him now do he's drity work so we can't say he is Bais.

and that's what this is all about.

but If they will censor this where will it stop ????/

But you know I have posted the guidelines on my post so everyone can see them braking the rules by just closeing threads that just got started !and is not braking the guidelines of Eccie

I thought the giudelines was to protect us from Dick-ta-or's
Jjsunday is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 10:49 AM   #37
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
You (the membership) are allowed to speculate all you want regarding a ban. The modtards should remain silent. Because, they do not need to speculate. Anything they say in affirmation regarding a ban is disclosing the private content of the banned member. When the banned member returns, he/she is free to discuss their ban as long as they do so within the guidelines.

The caveat to that is location. If a member is banned for an occurrence in a restricted area of the board, you run the risk of revealing restricted content by discussing specifics on the open board. You have to be careful or run the risk of infractions.

The threat to the membership for creating "drama" is nonsense. This board started in Dallas. Dallas is the poster child for drama. The Owner has no problem with drama. Your modtard represents the Owner......enough said.

You are free to discuss your perception of the culpability of modtard/s in this matter. They receive no special protection from their actions or inaction. You simply have to have the discussion within the guidelines.

This is an information exchange site. Pointing out WKs is allowed. ThreADs in coed are fair game for negative responses. If your modtards have a problem with that, they know where to go "discuss" it. They won't be censored. The Florida Panhandle operates under the same guidelines as Houston and Dallas. There are no extra guidelines enforced only against you in this forum.

Comments like "I won't allow this forum to become like Dallas and Houston" are meaningless. I can turn this bitch into Dallas in a heartbeat.......and there isn't a fucking guideline to stop me.

I have tried on here to talk to them rrabbit and CP but they will not ans my Qusetion I have ask which would open up a fair talk on here.

I really think since they have started all of this in the open we should be able to talk about this in the open and I have ask as the Guideline said to do and Nothing

Just do as I say and there wont be any trouble
Lmao

or

I am not doing that just closing thread My Job
Old 09-20-2016, 11:11 AM   #38
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

The Owner has on more than one occasion stated his disappointment at seeing modtards lock threads on HIS SHMB. But, what are we to do......modtards with the Owners vision are difficult to find.

Below is an excellent perspective for modtards to have regarding "off topic" comments vs a thread hijack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistolero View Post
In light of some comments in threads and RTM received I thought I might clear some things up a little.

First off, this is not church. This is not a social meeting situation. Comments that are made which could get you thrown out of a social situation may not even lift the eyebrow on a mod looking at guideline violations. This is a hooker board.

If we moderated like some people seem to want us to, we could just lock every thread when we saw it and point every post. Including the OP. That seems to be what some people want. This is not in response to any one person and their constant RTM on rude post. There are more than one. And looking at where RTM such as these come from, Houston has a lot of babies. And those babies need to learn that this is a hooker board, not church.

Funny how people make a comment designed to elicit a response and then when that response comes, they come crying to the mods with A RTM about how rude the responder was to them. Buck it up. This is a hooker board, not church.

Now to hijacks. Every comment that does not directly correspond to the original post is not a hijack. It is an off topic post. I know many do not understand that there is a difference. A hijack is a post that, in the mods opinion, is designed to start or continue discussion in a different direction. Most of the time these come in the form of personal attacks. And while on that subject, attacking some one for several sentences and then adding a line like : And to keep on topic, Yes I do like lemonade" is a hijack. If the post as a total entity looks to change the intent of the thread, it is a hijack.

To sum it up, rude comments do not always violate the guidelines. This is a hooker board, not church. And deliberate intentions to change thread direction is a hijack, not necessarily an off topic post. And if these either happen in the course of personal attack, the bar is lower.

I will say that these are my interpretations of how the guidelines are to be enforced. I have not discussed this post with other staff and they may look at things a little different. SO do not try to use this post as justification to escape enforcement. The guidelines rule.
I will say this. Attempts at enforcing some of this nonsense in Houston sent some modtards into early retirement.

Stand up for yourselves. You get the forum you deserve.
Old 09-20-2016, 03:44 PM   #39
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Just when you thought it was safe to go into the water DH shows up..lol. Just for the record I have NEVER stop anyone from having their own opinion just as long as it doesn't violate the guidelines.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 03:59 PM   #40
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Default Bull Shit !!!!!

If what we say don't go long with you and Cp You Just close the thread Right rrabbit

Isn't that a form Of Censorship

before you ANS you may need to look at all the closed Threads and see just where they Broke the Guidelines and if that's not being Censored then why are they closed ??????
Old 09-20-2016, 04:06 PM   #41
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Also rrabbit why do you and CP think we are sacred of getting point for posting things that are not Braking the guidelines

but this is 2 times we have been warned if we keep on posting you going to come down on us!!

That's Not right
Old 09-20-2016, 04:50 PM   #42
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Jjsun,

I just recently closed a review that someone posted on that was over 60 days old. Didn't issue any points just stated that if something new needs to be said it should be in the form of a new review or thread. With these latest threads some of you make it out like we MODs are out to get you. We don't like issues points or banning any member. I know we all have our own differences but in the end we are part of one community.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 06:00 PM   #43
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrabbit6926 View Post
Jjsun,

I just recently closed a review that someone posted on that was over 60 days old. Didn't issue any points just stated that if something new needs to be said it should be in the form of a new review or thread. With these latest threads some of you make it out like we MODs are out to get you. We don't like issues points or banning any member. I know we all have our own differences but in the end we are part of one community.

I agree Almost 100 but you still haven't ans my Question I know you don't Have to I would just hope you would take the High Roadas I did with you last week!

But you Both have Censor Thread I posted 2 on here that was Censored you can clearly see ! that CP Closed

and here where you said you would come down on us if we contine brakeing the rules But no rules were Broken

I know you may not remember saying this it was only a little over a Week ago

Rrabbit

"OK now we have fanboys and haters. Also someone did call it. Closing this thread as we are way off topic. I'm actually going to start docking points since it seems some can't follow the rules."

and then CP

"
Folks, I don't want to be a hard ass or over moderate, but all the drama, baiting and name-calling over Vanessa ends NOW. Everything that has been said on the subject has been said. I will be closing and locking threads on this topic. I will be monitoring reviews and new threads. If they digress back to the drama, those threads will be closed. If certain people feel the need to continually bring up this subject, the moderators will discuss potential disciplinary action. You have been warned."

But then again I can't see you picken on us

But then again No rules was broken

if you need more thread to show you You and Cp are Censoring let me know I get them for you !
Old 09-20-2016, 06:06 PM   #44
virgben
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26
Default time for a change

Having been away from ECCIE for a while, I decided to long on and get caught up with current events. Well, mush to my disappointment, the drama and bullshit is as thick as always. I agree with what was said in all of these posts with JJ and Hotrix. I got off of ECCIE for a while because I felt like the mods were playing favorites and closing threads when some of us did not agree with their perspective/opinions. But looks like nothing has changed. Maybe it is time for a change of mods here in the panhandle. just saying
virgben is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 06:42 PM   #45
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

For the record, a flame war is when individuals use a public forum to deliver personal attacks on each other. Read the guidelines, personal attacks are not allowed. I usually allow wide leeway in this area, but the back and forth with ad naseum comments got out of hand. That is why the threads were closed. That is a job of a moderator.

Also for the record, mods do not have to answer every inane question. I never use the it is my way or the highway approach. Also, I never play favorites. As a matter of fact, I'm kinda pissed at the provider who got banned, so there is no sympathy towards her from me. Additionally, I don't do rrabbit's dirty work. We don't play "good cop, bad cop". Yes, I did take some actions, but only based on recommendations from other mods outside of our area as a way to avoid the impression of favoritism.

To some of the guys like Jsunday, I'd really like to know what your beef is.

For the most part, this area has not needed moderation b/c our members were respectful and didn't stir the pot. However, it only takes a few troublemakers to force the mods to act. I know for me, I don't like over-moderating, and I hare giving out warnings or infractions. Finally, I don't see the point in banning people unless it is totally egregious. However, I think some members here like to play the "Gotch-ya Game" with other members as well as the mods. Moderating is a thankless job. Sometimes members need to realize this. That is one reason I posted the "Shut up and color" warning. We all need to just live and let live at times and not worry about the actions of others. Misters Lennon and McCartney said it well, "Let it be".
Cpalmson is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women