Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47408
pyramider46370
bambino40270
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-16-2012, 10:20 PM   #1
Reese Foster
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Double Penetration....Fail!

So.. I attempted my first DP a few days ago and well, keeping both dicks in at the same time was a problem. One in the vagina..then the other in my ass...each would push the other out. Can someone help me with some tips on how to keep them both in at the same time? It was good while it lasted...but frustrating that we couldn't continue.
Reese Foster is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 10:33 PM   #2
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Putting the bigger Cock into the pussy first with you in MISH, then have the smaller Cock cum and join from the DOGGIE. They need to get their rthym down as well so one is going forward as the other comes outwards. Also try not having the bottom Cock thrust as much as you will be being thrusted onto him from your rear entry Cock............Good Luck! Sounds YUMMY!!!
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 10:37 PM   #3
richardthrobbing
Registered Member

Sounds like something I like to try someday, Not very many of the providers that will try this.
richardthrobbing is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 11:02 PM   #4
LucadeJure
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 46

Yes, the rhythm is important and one gent stroking in while the other gent is stroking out. My sport fucking buddy and I always tried to hold the lady fairly stationary so that we were doing the work. Also, our best stroking was on a sofa or chaise chair by the pool. The bed never worked for us. It's like getting to Carnegie Hall, practice, practice, practice.
LucadeJure is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 11:22 PM   #5
FishGuy13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I'd like to try this too, and now that I know Reese is up for it I know at least 2/3 of the who.
FishGuy13 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 07:05 AM   #6
Tittylover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I've been lucky enough to do this a couple of times. I agree with MS A, and for some reason I was always on the bottom. I also agree a bed may not be the best place as it has too much give. However, I did find that as the bottom guy in her pussy, if I stayed fairly still the guy in doggy would push her up and down on me. So basically, I got a free ride

Like fishguy, I've just been looking for the other 2/3 so that I can do it again.
Tittylover is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 12:33 PM   #7
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It has a lot to do with the length of their cocks/and the angle of them as well.
AND how your body is positioned while enjoying DP.

Needless to say, if by chance one cock is smaller than the other. Then that's the cock you'd be straddling with your pussy. as it's easier to stay in......while the other longer cock enters your ass from behind.

And then slow with the rhythm....all in sync with each other...and then stop......the guy who's cock your straddling with your pussy......he stops for a bit, while you put the squeeze on him......and let the ass guy thrust away for a bit.

Yes, it can be frustrating if the cocks don't stay in during all the pleasurable fucking. But when you control it all.......then it's fucking awesome.

Now just find one more cock (or a lady with a strap on....) for the guy fucking your ass. Now that's fucking 4sum!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese Foster View Post
So.. I attempted my first DP a few days ago and well, keeping both dicks in at the same time was a problem. One in the vagina..then the other in my ass...each would push the other out. Can someone help me with some tips on how to keep them both in at the same time? It was good while it lasted...but frustrating that we couldn't continue.
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 02:56 PM   #8
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

The whole sword crossing worries would cause me to wither away. Granted, in the scenarios described, I guess I would always get to be the guy on top in anal, and don't anyone try to make a foursome out of it.

Seems like from the descriptions it is a lot of work to pull this off. Guess the next time I watch a video of a DP I need to pay more attention to how they coordinate things. Not that I will ever put it into practice, but I do like to learn, learn something new everyday is important to keeping the mind working.
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 04:40 PM   #9
LucadeJure
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 46

It is a lot of work ... and the guys really, really have to be comfortable with each other ... cuz their party-hat-covered dicks may touch when one pops out. It is fun, quite the experience with the other lady massaging balls and such.
LucadeJure is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 10:27 PM   #10
Satyrrical
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Lower guy gets butt near edge of bed, heels on box springs, which allows leverage to both stay put and use his legs/knees to spread the lady's legs. Lady gets on top CG. Upper guy slides into home from a standing position possibly standing on something if extra height is needed.
Satyrrical is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 09:47 AM   #11
SASpurfan
Premium Access

Encounters: 171

Damn, Reese, I wanted to first. Maybe I can be next!
SAS
SASpurfan is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 04:16 PM   #12
bbw juicy booty
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 132478
My ECCIE Reviews

I'd love to try that even though I'm bbw im very flexable
bbw juicy booty is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 04:51 PM   #13
badhusband
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

Speaking from experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena View Post
Putting the bigger Cock into the pussy first with you in MISH, then have the smaller Cock cum and join from the DOGGIE. They need to get their rthym down as well so one is going forward as the other comes outwards. Also try not having the bottom Cock thrust as much as you will be being thrusted onto him from your rear entry Cock............Good Luck! Sounds YUMMY!!!
badhusband is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 05:03 PM   #14
Reese Foster
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks everyone for the input. I am looking forward to trying it again soon.

I think part of the issue was stage fright on both gentleman's part.

Just FYI, this was not hobby related, just a couple of my really good friends outside of the hobby.

SaS

I wonder if reverse cowgirl....(anal) of course, I would be laying back.. then the other guy coming in from the front (semi missionary) would be a good position for this? Anyone ever attempted it that way?
Reese Foster is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 05:25 PM   #15
69er
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese Foster View Post
Just FYI, this was not hobby related, just a couple of my really good friends outside of the hobby.
Wow, you're a great friend!

Wanna be Friends!
69er is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women