Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160270
Yssup Rider59840
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37063
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35135
Mojojo33117

Old 07-25-2012, 06:23 PM   #1
TexEngnr
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9
Default Bondage Tutorials?

After posting my bondage photo posts a while back (and I have more photos to post but work has been overwhelming lately) I have received various inquiries about bondage, from members and providers alike.

That got me started thinking; any interest in a series of bondage tutorial posts? Start with some basic stuff and keep adding to it as i have time?

Of course you could just go buy 1 or 2 of the many good books on the subject, but creating the posts would be enjoyable to me both in the writing of the text and the photography to accompany it.

So - since there are a number of good books on the subject, would tutorial posts be entirely redundant, or interesting?
TexEngnr is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 02:02 PM   #2
Obiwan1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 35

How about actual Bondage classes/seminars, particularly rope work classes in the major metropolitan areas (DFW Please) with a lean toward the artistic quality’s, edict and safety for the beginner.
Obiwan1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 02:31 PM   #3
TexEngnr
Account Disabled

I believe there are seminars/classes from time to time, others will be more knowledgable of this than I. One resource to check for info is Leather Masters in Deep Elum.

For me, personal discretion will constrain me to posts here on AR, rather than a more public venue.

I'm doing some tutorial photos tonight, I'll put something together and if it works out well, I'll post in a week or two.
Old 07-28-2012, 11:38 PM   #4
vidagalore
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4993
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Typically there are classes for domination/bdsm offered in chicago
http://www.chicago-mistress.com/classes.htm
vidagalore is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 09:08 AM   #5
74comet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

TexEngnr, I most definitely am looking forward to you posting more photos. If they are half as mesmerizing as the last group I will be totally infatuated. I also agree with the need for anonymity, isn't that why we use handles versus our real names here.
As for your delay in posting your photos I say.....screw your job and get working on those posts!! LOL
74comet is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 09:37 AM   #6
TexEngnr
Account Disabled

As evagodiva pointed out, Chicago is a location that seems to have abundant resources, seminars, etc. In America, the Mecca for BDSM is probably San Francisco. Lots of resources there. But I have the impression the interest in and pursuit of BDSM in Dallas is well above average. Not sure why, but it seems so; hard to get stats on that kind of thing.

74, I am working on it. But, much as I have wished I were independently wealthy, it hasn't happened yet.

The first two tutorials will be a chest harness, and a body harness. Both done simply, with no fancy technique or knots.
Old 07-29-2012, 01:49 PM   #7
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

I'd be interested in seeing this tutorial. Shibari has been an interest of mine for a few years now. Unfortunately, I haven't had/taken the time to delve into it fully, I do appreciate the function and beauty of it, as it truly is an art form.

But yes, I'd like to see this tutorial. Thank you.

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 02:07 PM   #8
TexEngnr
Account Disabled

While waiting for my humble contribution, I offer a few book suggestions. Helpful books I have collected on the subject (all available at amazon.com) include:

The Seductive Art of Japanese Bondage, by Midori
Complete Shibari by Douglas Kent, Volume 1 Land
Complete Shibari by Douglas Kent, Volume 2 Sky
Erotic Bondage Handbook, by Jay Wiseman
Bondage for Sex, by Chanta Rose
Shibari You Can Use, by Lee "Bridgett Harrington

Douglas Kent's and Chanta Rose's books especially feature beautiful photography and are my favorites among these selections.

Have fun and above all explore safely.
Old 07-29-2012, 02:41 PM   #9
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Also look for instructional video's by the Two Knotty Boys. They're just a google search away from your fingertips.

If rope bondage is something you really want more hands-on experience, check out your local scene. Or, if you want to be taught by an expert, Midori has a two-day rope bondage intensive she puts on 3-4 times a year. You can get more info @ www.ropedojo.com.
Krunkman is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 02:59 PM   #10
TexEngnr
Account Disabled

Couldn't agree more Km.

Except, I have a bit of an issue with Two Knotty Boys; it seems more about the show, about THEM than about the bondage. Their books focus on fancy knots more than practical bondage - in my opinion. That said, I have read and benefited from their books, but excluding them from my
book list was intentional.

Midori, on the other hand, I hold in very high regard. Her book is amazing.
Old 07-30-2012, 09:32 PM   #11
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I've never read the TKB book, but I was referring more to their videos. They are available on youtube even, and show you how to do a number of basic rope ties.

It's a place to start. If you have the time/case/inclination, I heartily recommend the Midori rope workshop. If not hers, then hook up with your local community. We have a bondage enthusiasts group that meets every month here in Dallas, and I know there's one in Houston, and there's GWNN in Austin. Not to mention the groups and clubs on both coasts...
Krunkman is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 12:03 AM   #12
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

As someone whom has a brief introduction into the art of ropes with TexEnegr I would love to see and learn more. He provides some very though out and informative information.....Looking forward to it.
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 06:34 AM   #13
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35145

I learned knots and ropes from a US Naval Academy Officer
*GoddessDallas* is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 09:40 AM   #14
TexEngnr
Account Disabled

Good point Krunkman, the Two Knotty Boys have provided good information and done it in a way that made rope bondage accessible. I regret the negative tone in my earlier comments about them. They were the first source of information I found when I started pursuing this interest, and I learned much. As I learned more, I begin to especially enjoy creating beautiful, practical bondage by layering simple ties and sticking with simple knots. I suppose that is why my view of them evolved over time.

I would seriously enjoy attending a Midori workshop.

Thank you Ms. Athena, it was fun and you are a quick learner!

This thread has drawn more attention than I expected, for me, it has raised expectations uncomfortably. I just enjoy bondage and this private venue is the only safe place for me to share that enjoyment with others. I will get the tutorials posted as soon as I can - but I am not putting myself out here as an expert! My work is fairly basic. It's just fun to share.
Old 07-31-2012, 09:46 AM   #15
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

User ID: 60550
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree Ms Athena. As another that got to experience learning from Tex.. he would be great at teaching. He is very thorough and teaches not ONLY the hows.. but the safeties behind it. I was quite impressed by his handywork. Id def love to learn more
Guest082513-02 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women