Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47529
pyramider46370
bambino40313
CryptKicker37080
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Old 06-08-2020, 06:55 PM   #1
MissK70116
Miss K

User ID: 521824
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Thoughts on Deposits

Curious about y'all's thoughts on deposits. Providers do you require deposits on all appointments? Or only under certain circumstances?
Gentlemen, your thoughts on paying deposits. Or being asked to pay a deposit.
Under what circumstances do you feel they're warranted vs. a possible scam?

Im curious how y'all feel about this rather sensitive topic.
Now,I know there are a ton of scams out there and it pisses me off that because of that it makes any provider look as though she's a shady person for asking. But I'm also very tired of no shows and last minute cancellations. I think I've finally found the comfy middle ground that seems to work for me, however, I've also discovered that for the men who are truly straight up about showing up,they dont seem to have an issue paying. The one's who refuse and get salty, I've come to see as time wasters. And for the one's who claim they can't have a "paper trail" i dunno, I'm on the fence about them.
So I was just curious about your opinions.
MissK70116 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 09:05 PM   #2
myren1900
The hand of the Goddess

Encounters: 110
Wink

There is a whole thread about this in the national forum:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2715586

It is quite acceptable that traveling providers may be asking for deposits. They do have traveling expenses and want some assurance that at least some are covered before they commit to come. For local providers I see little reason to ask for deposits although I am not sure how many guys are no shows.

myren1900 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 09:10 PM   #3
MissK70116
Miss K

User ID: 521824
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks
MissK70116 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 07:47 AM   #4
DATYMAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Never pay in advance, never. Unless its an established provider.
DATYMAN is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 09:04 AM   #5
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by DATYMAN View Post
Never pay in advance, never. Unless its an established provider.
100000000%
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 09:16 AM   #6
Nikki Tylor
#1 Reviewed&Rated in Nola

User ID: 4299
My ECCIE Reviews

I never ask for deposits UNLESS I am traveling for a weekend getaway or for a week or extended travels out of the country . I am established and very well reviewed with an incredible reputation so that has NEVER been a problem for me . I am not a touring girl nor have I ever and if I were I most likely would just to secure my flights and hotel accommodations.
Nikki Tylor is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 10:28 AM   #7
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

User ID: 420688
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I never ask unless it’s longer than a 4 hour date. Thats a good amount of time secured. Just imagine expecting a plumber to do work....Lol...And he cancels...but you’ve already rearranged and set aside 4 hours of your day. People usually still send them for lesser dates due to it becoming the normal now with companions and most clients are just used to it now. It’s becoming more normalized than you think. Trust me

If I was a traveling provider I would secure hotel and round trip...and maybe a small deposit to show good faith especially if I’m a good distance away.

But honest opinion I don’t see the problem with it if it’s someone you’ve seen before and it’s a longer than 4 hour date.
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 11:56 AM   #8
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Posted this in another thread I’ll post here too.

I can understand trepidation with paying a deposit. Cause so many ladies and scams are happening daily cause guys are doing it. And many ladies are asking for it making it appear to be a new norm. The ones that do it regularly have confidence and know what they bring to the table. If you don’t pay it she isn’t worried. And she ain’t coming.

But realistically with the average normal rates we pay in this city of 250 to 300 an hour and 150 to 200 hh and 80 to 130qv......... what is 20 dollars to invest to figure if someone is less than savory as this is a luxury hobby. 20 dollars is less than a tenth of an hour rate, less than 15 percent of a hh rate, and less than 25 percent of a qv rate. Is that really affecting the bottom line of what you want? If so, we personally have to work harder for those discretionary funds to be bigger so it wouldn’t matter.

It’s not like she’s telling you to pay a deposit, book your own outcall, and also bring your own condoms. If she’s a petty unprepared provider she won’t have an incall paid up or condoms ready as she should. You see it all the time in reviews.

The funky 20 dollars is simply maybe gas money for her to get to you if it was outcall.........or simply if she’s reputable and honest a small token If confidence bestowed to her to know if you were legit and more than likely not going to cancel. I’d like that piece of mind if I was a provider. Cause me personally as a client if I invest anything upfront even 1 dollar best believe I’m going to that appointment. Cause I’m spending that and extra on my outcall myself anyways. But I’m not the seller, I’m the consumer. And this is supposed to be a luxury hobby. I’m not cutting corners to save the most. I want the best experience money, time, and opportunity can buy.

Since I book overnights that cost a good grip of money usually, if a lady asked me for 20 or even 30 dollars I’d willingly pay it, cause who knows they may need it for gas to get to me. But they would be damn stupid to take a petty 30 when if they really wanted to attempt to scam me they could at least attempt (not going for the bs) and make much more if they came.

Now if a lady is traveling via driving at minimum I make sure the deposit (if she needs it) covers gas coming to me and leaving. That gives her assurance her safety and my due diligence to make sure she has piece of mind follows through. It’s a small price to pay to make an impression with a reputable independent. Some expect more and that’s on a case by case basis.

If a lady is flying to you for example, just the price of the plane ticket doesn’t suffice for her and most........ something has to be attached to it? It provides incentive for her to come. Your ticket does nothing but give you false sense of security she might come. But still reputation helps ladies when they have it. Any random who didn’t have rep I’d settle on just buying the ticket.

But here a solution that might work for you guys or some of you. If your worried about the small deposit, ask her for specific naughty pics. Not all ladies will abide by that. That way if she cancels and keeps your money you at least have some kitty ass and body pics or something lol. Sheed girls quick to show they lil pooter on only fans and Snapchat and instagram for likes and subscribers. Might as well show it to you. I mean your good for it right, she’s about to Fuq you! Or you have something to look forward to as she’s on the way. She shouldn’t mind. Guarantee if you ask the right ladies the right way they may be partial to doing that. They are adventurous and wide open. Shame on you if you don’t utilize that to your advantage.

Just some thoughts.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 12:56 PM   #9
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Default Just organized my response to see how y’all felt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by myren1900 View Post
It is quite acceptable that traveling providers may be asking for deposits........ For local providers I see little reason to ask for deposits although I am not sure how many guys are no shows.

I agree with local providers not really needing a deposit. I mean your right here. But if you really wanna see a lady a deposit of 50 or less shouldn’t be an overt concern if she has the reputation to demand it. I wouldn’t care. But Im sure to hourly, half hour, and quickies bookers that’s a bit considerable.

It’s like asking a provider for kitty, titty, or ass pictures first before showing up. Same concept. He may like it. Or may see something he does not. we aren’t asking them to bare all and take the risk of us not showing up. With possibility of no return. Cash does that. But I’m sure they don’t consider that the same. Cause it’s a risk........although your about to get all of that risk anyways.........

Just curious on your opinion for a traveling provider using a 1000 or 2000 dollar overnight rate as an example.......

What would you assume a traveling lady needs other than the paid plane ticket paid in full to facilitate coming to another state. What percentage or rate of money paid beforehand in deposit with a flight?

I had ladies tour to me who required no deposit. Just interest. But since I book overnights there far less chance I will cancel. But when they come I want my preferred booking day and time. Not gonna settle for the tours leftovers. Especially if I paid for a flight. They have fans in multiple cities. That’s why you see so moving regularly. Guys who will always try to book them.

Those types won’t need deposits because a guys rep is enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
100000000%
If a lady you really wanted to see badly was only short gas money to get to you, that would stand in your way? All situations. All ladies. Nah we will make an exception when it’s a bad chick. The mediocre ones can fend for themselves lol.......them bad chick I’m getting them to me by any means. Be true you might do it to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lia88 View Post
I never ask unless it’s longer than a 4 hour date. Thats a good amount of time secured..
Key point though dudes that book four hour dates won’t be worried about a deposit. Cause they are prepared to pay rates which exceed what lower time frame preferred clients would. It’s 300 versus 1200. When really to me there’s no difference as both are a lot of money. But I’m humble.

Quote:
It’s becoming more normalized than you think. Trust me.
It is more normalized now with the advent of only fans, snap chat, and instagram. And amateurs with no rep. And scam and spam artists on STG and other unverified ladies tricking guys into sending something. With no return investment.

I don’t concede though that it’s the norm just yet. Or that most are prepaying. Maybe for you yes because your hott, have steady reviews, and a reputation for good service regularly. If p411 has a part when I requested an appointment and it automatically took a cash apped deposit I’d pay it. But how many ladies you know tend to be flaky.

Even scam and spam artist can accumulate a large healthy some of money by catching guys with a fake ad when they are vulnerable. That’s the norm too. And it has been for years. Same as when you arrive to a lady’s incall and she’s begging you to pay for it so she can recheck in before the action starts. We know how those go..........

Quote:
If I was a traveling provider I would secure hotel and round trip...and maybe a small deposit to show good faith especially if I’m a good distance away.
We talking coach seats or first class? Modest 3.5 star and not below or higher? All of that adds to the “deposit” amount. I wouldn’t count the ticket persay as the main deposit. But it sure shows he’s serious about the booking.

Using your overnight rate (example 2400= not her rate do not in violation of rules) as an example just for perspective of you traveling. What amount of money of that hypothetical 2400 would you require paid to include plane ticket to fly to him?

Quote:
But honest opinion I don’t see the problem with it if it’s someone you’ve seen before and it’s a longer than 4 hour date.
I think if I saw a lady before and she’s knows I’m not flaky and dependable, my word alone would be enough. But I cant fault you business wise if his return business wouldn’t be enough alone without money attached to give you peace of mind.

At least your honest about it.

Now you see how some guys in general feel paying the deposits. It’s the same circumstance when they both involved judge of character and perception.

It’s like gong to church and not paying tide and offering. But damn I still believe in god though. Said his name with a lady last night. Lol
Old 06-09-2020, 12:59 PM   #10
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki Tylor View Post
I never ask for deposits UNLESS I am traveling for a weekend getaway or for a week or extended travels out of the country . I am established and very well reviewed with an incredible reputation so that has NEVER been a problem for me . I am not a touring girl nor have I ever and if I were I most likely would just to secure my flights and hotel accommodations.
That makes you hella awesome. And confident. We all should aspire to be in that same place and mindframe.
Old 06-09-2020, 01:54 PM   #11
brownfish
Valued Poster

Encounters: 152

300 plus ladies . 8 yrs. zero deposits .
ZERO.
brownfish is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 02:20 PM   #12
televill
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Not as many dates as brown fish, but zero deposits. TV
televill is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 05:01 PM   #13
gimme_that
Valued Poster

So are you saying guys that you take offense if a lady tries to make you pay a deposit.

I’ll admit my whole hobby life of multiple years I’ve done it a few times.

Most times it did not turn out in my favor admittedly. But it’s a cheap investment to know someone is untrustworthy. Let them be petty party. We don’t have to be.
Old 06-09-2020, 06:06 PM   #14
DeepThunder69
Premium Access

Encounters: 78

Don't see the need for a deposit local reputable providers. On the other hand, If I were to request that an out of town provider come to visit me, then yes.
DeepThunder69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 07:08 PM   #15
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepThunder69 View Post
Don't see the need for a deposit local reputable providers. On the other hand, If I were to request that an out of town provider come to visit me, then yes.
What would you determine is a permissible amount to pay for that? Deposit wise.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women