Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40308
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-09-2012, 08:19 PM   #46
Asigarillo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Ehh...even with that long, yet interesting, blog, I found not one over-arching theme that would create the need for an over-arching NBA policy that can't be solved through proper screening. When I see providers open up honestly about their policies, the issues they name are almost always screenable. I'd honestly rather a provider just state she has a prejudice than try to BS us with issues she can easily overcome if she screens...which she should be doing anyway. I've always said if your bigoted, own it. If you're lazy, own that too. Lol. True, providers have the right to see who they please and who they're comfortable with. It doesn't remove the sting of being targeted. Even if its a provider I have no intention of seeing, it doesn't feel good to be lumped into the lowest of the low. Basically, while she prefers Caucasian gent, the connotation I get is that the Hispanic guy...the Arab guy...the Oriental guy...all get dibs where I lack options. But, such is life I suppose.

Ironically, the majority of the alerts I see from women who DO screen properly are in-service issues with white clients.

She mentions most black men wanting to get all they can from a session. ALL guys want to get all they can, it's just that WALDT. So what one client wants from a session will vary from the next...but they ALL want all they can get. The flip side of that is many providers want to do as little as possible in the time they sell. And who can blame them? Perceptions can really skew (and screw) a person's reality.
Old 10-10-2012, 01:27 PM   #47
BlackJedi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Ehhh--that Maggie McNeil blog was filled with stereotypes. I read that months ago. She gets mad when she is challenged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asigarillo View Post
Ehh...even with that long, yet interesting, blog, I found not one over-arching theme that would create the need for an over-arching NBA policy that can't be solved through proper screening. When I see providers open up honestly about their policies, the issues they name are almost always screenable. I'd honestly rather a provider just state she has a prejudice than try to BS us with issues she can easily overcome if she screens...which she should be doing anyway. I've always said if your bigoted, own it. If you're lazy, own that too. Lol. True, providers have the right to see who they please and who they're comfortable with. It doesn't remove the sting of being targeted. Even if its a provider I have no intention of seeing, it doesn't feel good to be lumped into the lowest of the low. Basically, while she prefers Caucasian gent, the connotation I get is that the Hispanic guy...the Arab guy...the Oriental guy...all get dibs where I lack options. But, such is life I suppose.

Ironically, the majority of the alerts I see from women who DO screen properly are in-service issues with white clients.

She mentions most black men wanting to get all they can from a session. ALL guys want to get all they can, it's just that WALDT. So what one client wants from a session will vary from the next...but they ALL want all they can get. The flip side of that is many providers want to do as little as possible in the time they sell. And who can blame them? Perceptions can really skew (and screw) a person's reality.
Old 10-10-2012, 04:30 PM   #48
tejero
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Most of the caucasian providers who are not NBA are overweight or look like Staff Edit- Forbidden Topic. Most not all. Just my observation.
Old 10-10-2012, 08:20 PM   #49
trekker
Premium Access

Encounters: 135

Quote:
Originally Posted by jl11 View Post
Well I guess I'll drop a bomb. I remember a NBA provider asking me once if I have some Hispanic in me, so I asked the question of why she was NBA. She told me bc AA have the highest rate of HIV, and in BR 70 something percent of new HIV cases are amongst AAs. She also told me that she turned away a couple of white guys that looked like junkies. Hmmm. Yeah, we didn't want to hear that huh. It's kind of awkward that this thread has more views and interest than a provider showing her new showcase pics, and of LE crackdowns due to upcoming elections eh.
Changing the subject slightly from AAs to Baton Rouge's high ranking for HIV cases. That statistic, when you find out how it's tabulated, may not be a fair representation of BR's general population. That HIV statistic doesn't count just HIV patients residing in the city, but all cases diagnosed in BR hospitals. Hospitals in BR do such diagnostic work for 4 state prisons nearby.
Old 10-10-2012, 08:43 PM   #50
disilene
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Did someone call PETA? The beating a dead horse at this point.....

I agree it is not fair, but I am not in favor of anyone telling anyone else what they must and must not do with their own body....We got too much of that on the books already
Old 10-11-2012, 01:16 AM   #51
tok07
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

All good comments, but really, being educated and economically sustained, AND black still makes me feel like I am personnally viewed poorly by ads of "PLEASE NO AA" and they toss in 'no offense'; now I have seen this from black, white, asian, and mixed providers....I think some of it based on bad personal experiences i.e. rape, robbery, non-pmt, but I will dare to say that NO PROVIDER CAN SAY THAT SOMEONE WHITE HAS NEVER DONE ANY OF THOSE THINGS AS WELL.....!!

Soooooo, providers don't get upset when I converse w/U for 3 or 4 minutes and have FINALIZED THE DEAL, and then I mention I am AA then I either get 'click' or U don't sound like it.... I luv to enjoy ALL ladies of all races....so now u all know....!!
Old 10-11-2012, 08:19 AM   #52
jl11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

If I was a provider, a good number of the comments in this thread would cause me to close a door rather than try to open up and accept something. Jumping a woman for who she chooses to sleep with is somewhere close to rape minded behavior in my opinion. True, AAs are the majority in BR, but nationally they're a minority and still outnumber whites in HIV/AIDS cases. Unless you plan on trying to take a job with a NBA provider or she lives in your neighborhood and provokes racial hostility, it's just a hooker. You're putting yourself at more risk for a major downfall in your life by playing in this hobby. I'm more at risk than an AA male for threats, intimidation, and rape in prison if I'm to get locked up. There's bad racial relations on both sides of the fence. Maybe what you find socially acceptable, another won't. After all there was a time when homosexuality wasn't as accepted as it is now, so does that mean we have to go give our aholes up to gay men?
Old 10-11-2012, 09:23 AM   #53
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
If I was (were) a provider, a good number of the comments in this thread would cause me to close a door rather than try to open up and accept something. Jumping a woman for who she chooses to sleep with is somewhere close to rape minded behavior in my opinion. (really?) True, AAs are the majority in BR, but nationally they're a minority and still outnumber whites in HIV/AIDS cases. Unless you plan on trying to take a job with a NBA provider or she lives in your neighborhood and provokes racial hostility, it's just a hooker. (she is still a hooker and you are still a trick. ) You're putting yourself at more risk for a major downfall in your life by playing in this hobby. I'm more at risk than an AA male for threats, intimidation, and rape in prison if I'm to get locked up. There's (there are) bad racial relations on both sides of the fence. Maybe what you find socially acceptable, another won't. After all there was a time when homosexuality wasn't as accepted as it is now, so does that mean we have to go give our aholes up to gay men?
(ignorance is bliss)
Old 10-11-2012, 09:27 AM   #54
BlackJedi
Valued Poster

Dude nobody is challenging these girls on who they can see. Heck see a Martian for all I'm concerned. It's the fact that good men are being lumped in with the scum of society is the unsettling part. And the HIV/AIDs piece is overused on this board. Those cases are dominated by drug users and gay black men. Not sure gay men will be seeking woman to see. Also the prison thing....what does that have to do with anything? Who is talking about race relations in prison? Anybody can be a target in prison if they see you as weak.

Quote:
If I was a provider, a good number of the comments in this thread would cause me to close a door rather than try to open up and accept something. Jumping a woman for who she chooses to sleep with is somewhere close to rape minded behavior in my opinion. True, AAs are the majority in BR, but nationally they're a minority and still outnumber whites in HIV/AIDS cases. Unless you plan on trying to take a job with a NBA provider or she lives in your neighborhood and provokes racial hostility, it's just a hooker. You're putting yourself at more risk for a major downfall in your life by playing in this hobby. I'm more at risk than an AA male for threats, intimidation, and rape in prison if I'm to get locked up. There's bad racial relations on both sides of the fence. Maybe what you find socially acceptable, another won't. After all there was a time when homosexuality wasn't as accepted as it is now, so does that mean we have to go give our aholes up to gay men?
Old 10-11-2012, 09:33 AM   #55
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews

I am pretty judgmental, as you might have noticed. I Dont judge because of race or age. I judge based in actions or behavior. I call it common sense.

To the AA men, screw it ! If a provider has an NBA policy, it's her loss. Karma is a bitch.
Old 10-11-2012, 10:20 AM   #56
jl11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

Yeah you 2 are right. I'm not going to argue with you like a jackass. I shared what a provider told me, and brought some facts after being responded to. I'm off for the day to get my self esteem up by working out and running a mile. Peace.
Old 10-11-2012, 11:06 AM   #57
BlackJedi
Valued Poster

Go ahead and knock yourself out. Hope you have a great workout.

Quote:
Yeah you 2 are right. I'm not going to argue with you like a jackass. I shared what a provider told me, and brought some facts after being responded to. I'm off for the day to get my self esteem up by working out and running a mile. Peace.
Old 10-11-2012, 12:34 PM   #58
Annie Calhoun
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 104618
My ECCIE Reviews

Agreed. A lot of her views are pretty offensive, honestly. And she throws around lots of "factual" statements but never cites her sources, and that irks me, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJedi View Post
Ehhh--that Maggie McNeil blog was filled with stereotypes. I read that months ago. She gets mad when she is challenged.
Old 10-11-2012, 01:31 PM   #59
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

I love men of ALL RACES!!! LOL AA MEN ARE DIFINATELY WELCOMED HERE...
Old 10-11-2012, 01:39 PM   #60
tok07
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66
Default AA

Quote:
Originally Posted by heidilynnla View Post
I am pretty judgmental, as you might have noticed. I Dont judge because of race or age. I judge based in actions or behavior. I call it common sense.

To the AA men, screw it ! If a provider has an NBA policy, it's her loss. Karma is a bitch.
Maybe we should start a category of providers that will see AA men.....huh, since no one seems to see an issue with those that post 'no AA men', seems like WE as AA men are to assume that if a provider does not post 'no AA men' she is an equal opp- provider, to which i say much to my dissappointment is not true, some just don't post it.....or there are those that don't say it on p411 or eccie but do on bp....hmmmm!!!! Go figure....

Personally, see who you want to/or not....bottom line is it's wrong to exclude a group due to stereotypes, and acts of single incidents YOU may have experienced, NOT HEARD ABOUT...

I mean should I distrust ALL WHITES females included due to reputation of the KLAN or other WHITE SUPREMIST groups...? If that were the case half the ladies I have been with both in and out of hobby I would have never had the pleasure of....

"just sayin"

PS
not an angry black man
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women