Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 09-04-2012, 04:13 AM   #16
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy53 View Post
I will go with the Rasmussen poll any day of the week. They are the most accurate pollsters in the business. Romney did get a modest bounce but how long it will last remains to be seen.
And if you're like joe bloe (and i suspect you are), you'll only cite Rasmussen when they have Romney ahead. When they have Obama ahead, you'll find another poll to use.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 10:16 AM   #17
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
And if you're like joe bloe (and i suspect you are), you'll only cite Rasmussen when they have Romney ahead. When they have Obama ahead, you'll find another poll to use.
No, you are wrong. I will go with them no matter who they show is ahead. For example, before the convention, one day they would show Obama with a 1 point lead and the next next day it would be Romney with a 1 point lead. Another example would be their poll after the Akin stupid remark, that showed McCaskill with a 10 point lead in Missouri, unlike the PPP poll which showed her with only a 1 point lead. PPP oversampled Republicans (they usually oversample Democrats in their polls) to get a result to help encourage Akin to stay in the race. And I have pointed this out in other threads. I guess you missed that. Like I said, Rasmuseen is one of the most accurate public pollsters in the business. They also have no ties to any political party, unlike PPP for example. They are the only poll I rely on.
NiceGuy53 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 10:23 AM   #18
satexasguy
Valued Poster

If NOBama was honest and stood by what he said when he first ran for President, then he would NOT be running now. I guess he forgot that he said if he did not accomplish what he wanted to do in the first four years he would not run again. He now says he give himself an "incomplete" on the economy. Well Mr. President, please be man enough to stand by your word.
satexasguy is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 10:34 AM   #19
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
No, you are wrong. I will go with them no matter who they show is ahead. For example, before the convention, one day they would show Obama with a 1 point lead and the next next day it would be Romney with a 1 point lead. Like I said, they are the most accurate public pollster in the business. They also have no ties to any political party, unlike PPP for example.

pollster accuracy .. 2000 to date

http://adamgburke.hubpages.com/hub/W...ntial-Election
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 10:48 AM   #20
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
I stirred the shit with a damn poll , you lost your shit over the poll like a good lil rasmussen rightwinger should.

Another nice try at spinning things to make you look favorable. But, as usual, it is total BS.

So it sounds like you are saying Rasmussen is a right wing pollster. This shows how much you know about pollsters. Of course, you don't know jack shit anyway.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...s_track_record
Old 09-04-2012, 11:02 AM   #21
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

CJ, you stirred up nothing......you posted some BS and got called out...now either defend your post using coherent argument or STFU.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 11:07 AM   #22
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Another nice try at spinning things to make you look favorable. But, as usual, it is total BS.

So it sounds like you are saying Rasmussen is a right wing pollster. This shows how much you know about pollsters. Of course, you don't know jack shit anyway.

youre a dumbass .. like whirlie posts polls and other shit just to stri the pot, I do too.

watching kneejerk simpleton rightwingers go to bat for rasmussen is a riot ... rasmussen pretty much sucked in 2000 and were down the list in 2004 ... they got closer than anyone else in 2008 and all of a sudden they are the standard for polls ...

1 out of 3 ... 33% is your standard? ... yeah, sounds about right for you.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 11:10 AM   #23
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Quote:

Your link helps prove my point. But there are 2 problems with the info in your link. Scott Rasmussen founded Rasmussen Reports in 2003. They have only been doing public opinion polling since 2003. Where did the data from Rasmussen in 2000 come from, if they were not doing public polling in 2000? Also, the RCP average is not a poll. It is simply an average of all the major polls taken during the last month.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/about_us
Old 09-04-2012, 11:14 AM   #24
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your link helps prove my point. But there are 2 problems with the info in your link. Scott Rasmussen founded Rasmussen Reports in 2003. They have only been doing public opinion polling since 2003. Where did the data from Rasmussen in 2000 come from, if they were not doing public polling in 2000? Also, the RCP average is not a poll. It is simply an average of all the major polls taken during the last month.

watching kneejerk simpleton rightwingers go to bat for rasmussen is a riot

I rest my case
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 11:18 AM   #25
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Quote:
youre a dumbass .. like whirlie posts polls and other shit just to stri the pot, I do too.

watching kneejerk simpleton rightwingers go to bat for rasmussen is a riot ... rasmussen pretty much sucked in 2000 and were down the list in 2004 ... they got closer than anyone else in 2008 and all of a sudden they are the standard for polls ...

1 out of 3 ... 33% is your standard? ... yeah, sounds about right for you.
Don't compare me to anybody else on this board. I have my own opinions and can do my own analysis. Again, where did the data on Rasmussen in 2000 come from, if they have only been doing public opinion polling since 2003? And Rasmussen was not "down the list" in 2004. You need to look at your own link again. And did you even bother to check out my links in my previous post?
Old 09-04-2012, 11:22 AM   #26
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I'll wait until November. It's silly to argue polls at this point.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 11:26 AM   #27
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I'll wait until November. It's silly to argue polls at this point.

aint it though? ... nonetheless, WATCHEM GO!!!!

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 11:30 AM   #28
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Don't compare me to anybody else on this board. I have my own opinions and can do my own analysis. Again, where did the data on Rasmussen in 2000 come from, if they have only been doing public opinion polling since 2003? And Rasmussen was not "down the list" in 2004. You need to look at your own link again. And did you bother to even check out my links in my previous post?

http://www.ncpp.org/?q=node/20

Scott Rasmussen founded his first polling company in 1994.[3] His company, Rasmussen Research, was bought by TownPagesNet.com for about $4.5 million in ordinary shares in 1999.[4] In 2003, Rasmussen founded Rasmussen Reports, based in Asbury Park, New Jersey. He serves as president of the company.[2][5

a little research and you wont look like the dumbass you really are ...

carry on
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 11:40 AM   #29
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
CJ, you stirred up nothing......you posted some BS and got called out...now either defend your post using coherent argument or STFU.

next

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 12:38 PM   #30
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Ok, Rasmussen was off by 4.5 percentage points in the 2000 Presidential election. But Rasmussen Research is not the same polling outfit as Rasmussen Reports.

CBJ7, your conclusion that Rasmussen was not accurate in the 2004 Presidential election is wrong. They were within half a percentage point of each major candidate's final vote tally.

I will acknowledge that I was wrong about questioning the Rasmussen data in 2000, even though Rasmussen Research is not the same company as Rasmussen Reports. But will you acknowledge that you were wrong about questioning Rasmussen's accuracy in the 2004 Presidential election. I doubt it. And will you acknowledge that you are wrong for questioning the integrity of the polling done by Rasmussen Reports. I doubt that too.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women