Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 02-22-2018, 01:49 PM   #16
3daygetaway
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

And for the love of Bacchus, update your photos frequently. Every showcase should feature a shot of: your in-call, your current hairstyle, your feet, your bellybutton, your teeth, and face-or-not, should include a profile of your entire body and a full-body rear view.
3daygetaway is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 02:18 PM   #17
CubanAva
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 418168
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by playingnthedark View Post
Ive never seen an ugly face with my dick stuck in her mouth.
my gosh.
CubanAva is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 02:21 PM   #18
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I love it!
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 02:25 PM   #19
CubanAva
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by assfucker View Post
Sweetheart, I know you're gorgeous, you know you're gorgeous. I never asked you for face pics because it was relatively easy to tell from what you did post and from your reviews that was the case. *Swoon*

Besides, with ass and titties like you got, you'd still be sexy AF even if your face was a little beat up. I’m glad i don’t.

I would assume he's referring to the many girls that joined ECCIE in 2011 and still have the same pics in their showcase that they used in their welcome wagon post. I've even seen girls that have timestamps on their pics that are 5+ years old. In the meantime, they've popped out 4 babies and fell of the back off a motorcycle head first.Always with the colorful words. I can’t handle the things you say sometimes. I’m in public, the laugh i just did was not appropriate.

Honesty is all we really want. No point in deception if we're gonna see you buck ass naked.
Current pictures are definitely something I think is fair to ask for. While i think some editing is fine, simply because we all have bad days, i do think overall your description should reflect you on a good day. Maybe the pictures are for encouraging them to get back to that? Idk. Not the place or the board but hey, i was trying to find something! Ha
Old 02-22-2018, 02:26 PM   #20
Katana Kay
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 424834
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow

Great question, Ava!! I was wondering this myself! I had face pics here for awhile, but then decided to go faceless the more I thought about it. I haven't seen much difference in the interest I've gotten with or without.

I did post a link to a video of me at one time showing my face. I was wearing lingerie and just said a few sentences. A client who ended up being a regular of mine in Baton Rouge told me that video was the reason he saw me. Being able to hear that I speak well and seeing my smile in real time made a difference for him. I guess it just depends on the guy!
Katana Kay is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 02:29 PM   #21
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Wish I could say the same.
I've had girls that could knock a buzzard off a shitwagon at a 100 yards..
I really need to stop going to family reunions
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 02:32 PM   #22
CubanAva
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post
And for the love of Bacchus, update your photos frequently. Every showcase should feature a shot of: your in-call, your current hairstyle, your feet, your bellybutton, your teeth, and face-or-not, should include a profile of your entire body and a full-body rear view.
My hair changes regularly! But it’s either curly or it’s straight. It’s usually curly, but that’s it’s natural state but sometimes i switch it up. I don’t feel the need to say “hair is curly today” or “hair is straight today” if a gent has a preference, he’s more than welcome to voice that to me during our time together and i will keep it in mind for future visits. Same with makeup, i can do full glam or natural/barely there. Simply let it be known.

Teeth change often on this board? That’s news haha
Old 02-22-2018, 02:38 PM   #23
3daygetaway
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

🙄oh, brother
3daygetaway is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 02:40 PM   #24
CubanAva
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by knotty man View Post
Wish I could say the same.
I've had girls that could knock a buzzard off a shitwagon at a 100 yards..
I really need to stop going to family reunions
I snorted.
Old 02-22-2018, 02:44 PM   #25
CubanAva
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katana Kay View Post
Great question, Ava!! I was wondering this myself! I had face pics here for awhile, but then decided to go faceless the more I thought about it. I haven't seen much difference in the interest I've gotten with or without.

I did post a link to a video of me at one time showing my face. I was wearing lingerie and just said a few sentences. A client who ended up being a regular of mine in Baton Rouge told me that video was the reason he saw me. Being able to hear that I speak well and seeing my smile in real time made a difference for him. I guess it just depends on the guy!

This is exactly what i was wondering from a provider perspective! If it changed anything and if you had gotten any feedback either way. I wouldn’t be opposed to doing the ladder, having a video link with just some words that i could send to certain people after screening. That’d be sweet!
One person on here mentioned they like real time photos with their reviews, what are your thoughts on that?
Personally, I’m not opposed to it, but i would want the pictures on my phone so i can pick the ones i feel best represent me and so that i can edit out a specific tattoo that i don’t want shown.
Old 02-22-2018, 02:49 PM   #26
RICKDOG8
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I mentioned current pics of body and face. That way us mongers can make a decision based on our own opinion instead of having to read through reviews to see what other guys think. I do understand the privacy issue completely though. What several mongers think is beauty I may not agree with at all and vice versa so I like to see face pics. I think if several guys say the body was bangin' in the reviews I can trust that more than their opinion on beauty. Like others have said too...attitude goes a long way too. If I pm you and there's no personality and just one word answers I'm likely moving on. JMO! Good thread Cuban Ava.
RICKDOG8 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 02:59 PM   #27
Katana Kay
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 424834
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubanAva View Post
This is exactly what i was wondering from a provider perspective! If it changed anything and if you had gotten any feedback either way. I wouldn’t be opposed to doing the ladder, having a video link with just some words that i could send to certain people after screening. That’d be sweet!
One person on here mentioned they like real time photos with their reviews, what are your thoughts on that?
Personally, I’m not opposed to it, but i would want the pictures on my phone so i can pick the ones i feel best represent me and so that i can edit out a specific tattoo that i don’t want shown.
Well, once you're at the screening phase, I'd think the guy is already interested, so no need to show your face at that point for no reason, ya know?

I can see the real time photo in your review being a good idea. I would probably have him take it with my phone & then send him the cropped or blurred photo for him to post. I think it would still not be very helpful if you're still going to be faceless, but it would definitely help with guys knowing FOR SURE that you look exactly the same. Almost all of my reviews say "she looks better in person" and/or "her photos don't do her justice", so for me, I probably will leave everything as is. Since, I can't top my in-person vibe with a photo either way! LOL
Katana Kay is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 03:43 PM   #28
Blkcwby78
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by RICKDOG8 View Post
I mentioned current pics of body and face. That way us mongers can make a decision based on our own opinion instead of having to read through reviews to see what other guys think. I do understand the privacy issue completely though. What several mongers think is beauty I may not agree with at all and vice versa so I like to see face pics. I think if several guys say the body was bangin' in the reviews I can trust that more than their opinion on beauty. Like others have said too...attitude goes a long way too. If I pm you and there's no personality and just one word answers I'm likely moving on. JMO! Good thread Cuban Ava.
I totally agree with RickDog8. You want to make the right decision for the money you spending.
Blkcwby78 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 04:19 PM   #29
CubanAva
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RICKDOG8 View Post
I can definitely respect that, and it makes perfect sense. There are so many gorgeous ladies on this site but they’re all pretty unique in their beauty. I’m a huge fan of exaggerated features, i like “unusual” looking people. So i know by y own personal taste vs my friends tastes, that it definitely varies. You can see the appeal but not want to bone it, that makes sense! I appreciate your candor.
We aim to please
Old 02-22-2018, 04:52 PM   #30
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default Ah'm jus' brainstormin' h'yar ... Jus' hear meh out ...

How'sa 'bout gals puttin' up face pics, butt usin' one o' them phone apps 'r Snatchchat 'r Instinck-o-gram filt'rs thet changes things up, laik givin' em l'il ol' kitty-katt ears an' noses wif whiskers an' such. 'R werks laik a carny-vul fun house mirr'r an' gives 'em big ol' doe-eyes an' a l'il teeny-tiny chin. Jus' puttin' thet out thar.
David.Douchehurst is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women