Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40281
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 02-22-2018, 05:14 PM   #31
CubanAva
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 418168
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst View Post
How'sa 'bout gals puttin' up face pics, butt usin' one o' them phone apps 'r Snatchchat 'r Instinck-o-gram filt'rs thet changes things up, laik givin' em l'il ol' kitty-katt ears an' noses wif whiskers an' such. 'R werks laik a carny-vul fun house mirr'r an' gives 'em big ol' doe-eyes an' a l'il teeny-tiny chin. Jus' puttin' thet out thar.
I do that on Facebook! Haha but not here, and if i did, it would be in a thread, not an ad or my showcase. Have ro remain some kind of professional on this here serious board of folks ;p
CubanAva is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 05:24 PM   #32
Fletchlives
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

I think ECCIE should add add a date stamp for when pics were posted to a showcase. Many girls update pics frequently while others will run the same ad that states “NEW PICS” for months on end. I guess new is relative term.

With regards to the face pics, whether or no a girl has face pics has not stopped me from seeing someone. I can understand not wanting to post public face pics. I do think most ladies should be willing to share face pics privately once someone has passed screening, if requested.
Fletchlives is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 05:42 PM   #33
Azaezel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Just the eyes, or a body shot with your mouth visible get the idea across with out a full face pic being necessary.

I like a pretty face, I also like that people come in all shapes, sizes and shades. A quick wit and/or a nice body easily compensate for average face.
Azaezel is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 05:57 PM   #34
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubanAva View Post
I do that on Facebook! Haha but not here, and if i did, it would be in a thread, not an ad or my showcase. Have ro remain some kind of professional on this here serious board of folks ;p
How'sa 'bout one o' them apps thet cartoonyfies yer pitcher. Laik this one o' meh h'yar:

David.Douchehurst is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 10:12 PM   #35
Killeeninformer2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Face pics are one of the only ways to ensure that the girl you see in the pics is the girl in front of you. The photos might be out of date but it was her. Otherwise it's easier for girls to misrepresent themselves with pics from the web, though tattoos can help. In addition a face pic in profile will reveal other things about the body that girls try their damnedest to hide. Such as finding the right angle where an arm in a neutral pose will cover a stomach, for instance. Looking at girl's face you can tell aspects in the photo (position of neck, posture, etc) that will tell you what the body will be like.

To be frank it helps avoid situations where I walk up to find a girl who does not look as advertised. If that happens I turn on my heel and walk right out. Some people take exception to that. Face pics help me avoid that situation.

Plus to be honest my favorite providers do a helluva lot more for me with their face than their body.
Killeeninformer2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 10:50 PM   #36
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews

I show my face. It has been a issue in some citys because if the town is smaller such as college station. They tend to surf adds. You get flagged at hotels. Only a provider would understand this. With all the human trafficking hotel staff is being trained by LE to flag potential providers checking in. Another point is we too...have a personal life, although I use my face pics ect the indy is getting to a point where I no longer will be using them soon. But, if a ESTABLISHED MEMBER pm me I wouldn't mind showing him. But being that our profiles on here are public I will be removing my face pics. Times and circumstance change in providers life. I mean Bang Bros asked me to do a vid. I said no.. Lol. Not blasting my face w acts I wouldnt do w my future x lol...ex: fantasy reviews w my face attached.
Guest072519 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 03:20 AM   #37
RZ
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

95% of my decision is based on the face, yes we all enjoy certain physique's however real attraction weights heaviest when you look at the person, the one time I took a risk not seeing the face completely I got stupid lucky that the young lady was beautiful although I did read many of her reviews as well that indicated her beauty, I think perhaps if initial interest is shown maybe exchange at least some kind of face photo if requested politely
RZ is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 05:52 PM   #38
CubanAva
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RZ View Post
95% of my decision is based on the face, yes we all enjoy certain physique's however real attraction weights heaviest when you look at the person, the one time I took a risk not seeing the face completely I got stupid lucky that the young lady was beautiful although I did read many of her reviews as well that indicated her beauty, I think perhaps if initial interest is shown maybe exchange at least some kind of face photo if requested politely
My motto is, you can see my face when i see yours. You see my body and you get a glimpse of what kind of fuckery i am into via reviews. If someone were to think i was unattractive, I’d hope they would just say that and not go through with the session. That wouldn’t be fun for either parties if the gent wasn’t completely satisfied.

Waste of time you say? We spend a good amount of energy to screen you, our time is valuable as well as yours. I would be open to sending after screening but if someone decided against seeing me after, I’d be thoroughly pissed i went through that stuff.
You see the flaw and dilemma there?
Old 02-23-2018, 08:39 PM   #39
RZ
Valued Poster

I agree there is a dilemma for some. Some have zero issue showing their face while others prefer discretion for many good reasons. I would have no issue showing my face however my circumstances are such that I have no profession or marriage to be concerned with.

I did have an experience where the provider's face actually turned into a huge smile when I opened my door and she told me she was happily surprised with my appearance. Gotta love that bit of ego stroke.

As for being shot down after screening and sending a face photo I can not exactly relate being on the other side of this coin. I can say it does occasionally feel a waste of time when you do everything asked of you as a client, have good referrals, set time aside then the provider ghosts on you. To that extent I agree wasted time does suck. I will say though it's a privilege to have a woman's time and not a right.

Nothing perfect about the system and everyone must do what is right for themselves.
RZ is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 10:13 PM   #40
Alana kay
Top Elite Latina MILF

User ID: 230664
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by playingnthedark View Post
Ive never seen an ugly face with my dick stuck in her mouth.
Haha love that
Alana kay is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 11:01 PM   #41
CubanAva
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RZ View Post
I agree there is a dilemma for some. Some have zero issue showing their face while others prefer discretion for many good reasons. I would have no issue showing my face however my circumstances are such that I have no profession or marriage to be concerned with.

I did have an experience where the provider's face actually turned into a huge smile when I opened my door and she told me she was happily surprised with my appearance. Gotta love that bit of ego stroke.

As for being shot down after screening and sending a face photo I can not exactly relate being on the other side of this coin. I can say it does occasionally feel a waste of time when you do everything asked of you as a client, have good referrals, set time aside then the provider ghosts on you. To that extent I agree wasted time does suck. I will say though it's a privilege to have a woman's time and not a right.

Nothing perfect about the system and everyone must do what is right for themselves.

I 100% agree with all of that!!!! I am usually on the other side of the time wasters scale, do all the work but they found someone that doesn’t screen and just says yes and don’t have the decency to shoot me a 10 second message to say that. Then they get put on my DNS list instead of my screened list for later use. *sigh* communication is key!
For the record, I’ve never had anyone be disappointed by my face either. ;p
Old 02-23-2018, 11:40 PM   #42
RZ
Valued Poster

it's all fun and games till you tell a woman that to her face :X I prefer to not get stabbed .

"Ive never seen an ugly face with my dick stuck in her mouth."
RZ is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 12:05 AM   #43
CubanAva
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lmao! From the ladies I’ve seen on this board, i don’t reckon that’ll happen very often. (Finding an ugly duckling) We’re all pretty swanesque and sane!

Exactly! PID said it best. Lmao and my civi friends have relations with “granades” fairly often, they say it’s usually the best time of their lives soooo hmmm...
Old 02-24-2018, 12:11 AM   #44
RZ
Valued Poster

Sanity is from observation in all members (both provider-client) definitely are not in overabundant supply
RZ is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 08:21 AM   #45
Txcruiser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasJess View Post
I show my face. It has been a issue in some citys because if the town is smaller such as college station. They tend to surf adds. You get flagged at hotels. Only a provider would understand this. With all the human trafficking hotel staff is being trained by LE to flag potential providers checking in. Another point is we too...have a personal life, although I use my face pics ect the indy is getting to a point where I no longer will be using them soon. But, if a ESTABLISHED MEMBER pm me I wouldn't mind showing him. But being that our profiles on here are public I will be removing my face pics. Times and circumstance change in providers life. I mean Bang Bros asked me to do a vid. I said no.. Lol. Not blasting my face w acts I wouldnt do w my future x lol...ex: fantasy reviews w my face attached.
Having first read "Bang Bros" I misunderstood "blasting my face"....
Txcruiser is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women