Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47417
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 05-15-2019, 10:14 PM   #1
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4
Default did Biden just diss Hillary????

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...ident-n2546319

Former Vice President and current Democratic presidential primary frontrunner Joe Biden said “I absolutely agree” with a woman who described herself as having a “very severe case of Trump Derangement Syndrome,” and said that Trump “is an illegitimate president.”

“Would you be my vice presidential candidate?” Biden asked with a laugh, then said “Folks, look, I absolutely agree.”
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 12:48 PM   #2
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

he didn't diss Hilary, nobody can seriously think she is a viable VP candidate. for that matter, Biden is not a serious candidate in my view, despite his huge lead. I hope he falters in the debates next month.. I'm bored of his smug, reasonable, thoughtful demeanor.. I would rather see someone with fire in their belly, even if that candidate is shot down in flames.. like Bernie Sanders

Trump would destroy Biden in a debate.. Biden doesn't have the energy or quick wit to respond back.. "Sleepy Joe Biden" has already stuck
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 01:08 PM   #3
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
he didn't diss Hilary, nobody can seriously think she is a viable VP candidate. for that matter, Biden is not a serious candidate in my view, despite his huge lead. I hope he falters in the debates next month.. I'm bored of his smug, reasonable, thoughtful demeanor.. I would rather see someone with fire in their belly, even if that candidate is shot down in flames.. like Bernie Sanders

Trump would destroy Biden in a debate.. Biden doesn't have the energy or quick wit to respond back.. "Sleepy Joe Biden" has already stuck
Good advice from a guy on the far right...
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 01:11 PM   #4
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Biden/AOC 2020!
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 01:36 PM   #5
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
he didn't diss Hilary, nobody can seriously think she is a viable VP candidate. for that matter, Biden is not a serious candidate in my view, despite his huge lead.
But please be out front at defending the feeble-minded all loon.

I was being generous and positive in my description:

No one has to dig up his high school year book for any "evidence"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 02:20 PM   #6
Joey_Gleet
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Out of the current flock I would like to see Harris v. Trump. Bernie had his chance. ( countdown to stupid insults of Harris in 5...4...3...2...)
Joey_Gleet is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 02:23 PM   #7
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet View Post
Out of the current flock I would like to see Harris v. Trump. Bernie had his chance. ( countdown to stupid insults of Harris in 5...4...3...2...)
I think Harris has the best chance.. and I think Trump would find it difficult to pick her off with insults, like he did systematically with the 2016 candidates. don't get me wrong, like so many try to do here.. purposely, LOL.. that was brilliant of Trump, labelling his opponents with nicknames.. pure genius. and it will work again if the Democrats pick the wrong candidate. Harris is their best defense against the nickname game.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 03:19 PM   #8
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 03:24 PM   #9
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
I think Harris has the best chance.. and I think Trump would find it difficult to pick her off with insults, like he did systematically with the 2016 candidates. don't get me wrong, like so many try to do here.. purposely, LOL.. that was brilliant of Trump, labelling his opponents with nicknames.. pure genius. and it will work again if the Democrats pick the wrong candidate. Harris is their best defense against the nickname game.
Why? If she becomes a top tier candidate, he’ll fuck with her. But you can dream of another female loser to vote for. You did not vote for Trump.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 03:36 PM   #10
Joey_Gleet
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
[IMG][/IMG]
Countdown verified.
Old 05-17-2019, 03:43 PM   #11
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Countdown verified.
Enjoy!

Old 05-17-2019, 03:46 PM   #12
Joey_Gleet
Account Disabled

Quote:
With her prosecuting attorney background, Kamala has enough bulldog in her to at least make the process entertaining.
I voted for Obama the first time but, he didn't live up to his rhetoric of being fair-minded on race issues and instead took the easy way out by playing the victim game.
I sat out round two between Obama and uh, what's his name because there wasn't enough difference between the two for me to take the trouble to stand in line at the polls.
I marked in Trump last time in large part due to the skyrocketing premiums because of Obamacare . Thanks a lot for your help democrats. That, and I wouldn't trust Hillary any further then I could throw her pants suit.
I'm issues driven, not party drive and btw, low comparisons of Trump to Hitler or cheesy comments about Harris are both moronic.
Old 05-17-2019, 03:50 PM   #13
Joey_Gleet
Account Disabled

Quote:
Enjoy!

I wouldthink that someone who had a quote from Milton Friedman in their signature would be capable of a less idiotic response or, do you just carry the book around to Libertarian meetings hoping to score with some nerdy Julie Borowski type ?
Old 05-17-2019, 04:24 PM   #14
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I wouldthink that someone who had a quote from Milton Friedman in their signature would be capable of a less idiotic response or, do you just carry the book around to Libertarian meetings hoping to score with some nerdy Julie Borowski type ?
Your "thinking" is obviously flawed or you would never imagine that Hooker Harris can win the presidency. Your's is the party that for the last three years has gone ballistically hysterical over Trump paying a hooker, and now your duplicitous and hypocritical lot imagines you can actually elect a hooker to the White House?

Old 05-17-2019, 04:35 PM   #15
Joey_Gleet
Account Disabled

Quote:
Your "thinking" is obviously flawed or you would never imagine that Hooker Harris can win the presidency. Your's is the party that for the last three years has gone ballistically hysterical over Trump paying a hooker, and now your duplicitous and hypocritical lot imagines you can actually elect a hooker to the White House?

First, Einstein, what is ' my' party ?
Second, where did I say she could win ? I just said that Kamala vs. Trump would be more interesting then, for instance, Biden v. Trump.
As for someone going ballistic over having their ideas challenged, reread you own post.
Reading comprehension and following a line of though not your strong point, eh chuckles ?
Besides, what have you got against hookers ?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women