Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Encounter Reports - Pittsburgh, PA
Encounter Reports - Pittsburgh, PA Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70396
biomed160372
Yssup Rider59877
gman4452895
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47460
pyramider46370
bambino40289
CryptKicker37069
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35232
Mojojo33117

Old 01-21-2020, 06:05 AM   #1
Chewchad
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9
Default Encounter: Reliable SA quickie

User ID: -
Date: 1/15/20
Name: Ashley
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.seeking.com/member/67394...4-5d5af5b3b2ac
City: Pittsburgh
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Motel in Robinson area
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, CIM
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long dirty blonde hair, big fake ponytail
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very short, long hair with a fake big pony tail like Ariana Grande. Skinny, nice body.

Looks a bit older than her pictures though, they are realistic but maybe add a few years to the face
Recommendation: Yes
Chewchad is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 06:08 AM   #2
sjomonty
Account Disabled

Encounters: 41

I fucking hate all the Instagram doctored up photos.
sjomonty is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 06:22 AM   #3
Chewchad
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjomonty View Post
I fucking hate all the Instagram doctored up photos.
It's frustrating, but the upside is it's very obvious when the filtering/doctoring happens so you can do a bit of deducing what's probably realistic since you can also only make the same basic changes they all make with them.
Chewchad is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 09:33 AM   #4
thurman murmann
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Wow I remember that girl! Catfished her on Facebook with one of my hobby accounts. Showed up and it was her boyfriend running out of the house towards my car with a baseball bat lmfao. I hit the gas and left a trail of tire smoke in his face which is probably the only thing that prevented my car from getting fucked up. This was summer of '18. She was mutual friends with a bunch of other hookers I'm friends with on that account so I figured I'd give it a shot. Big mistake there. Lucky I got out of that one alright.
thurman murmann is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 01:49 PM   #5
himzert
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by thurman murmann View Post
Wow I remember that girl! Catfished her on Facebook with one of my hobby accounts. Showed up and it was her boyfriend running out of the house towards my car with a baseball bat lmfao. I hit the gas and left a trail of tire smoke in his face which is probably the only thing that prevented my car from getting fucked up. This was summer of '18. She was mutual friends with a bunch of other hookers I'm friends with on that account so I figured I'd give it a shot. Big mistake there. Lucky I got out of that one alright.
Did you have a freebie set up or an arrangement?
himzert is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 07:10 PM   #6
thurman murmann
Valued Poster

Arrangement. Was clearly a setup because she sent a picture with a timestamp.
Old 01-26-2020, 08:01 PM   #7
not2badhowbouturself7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

not2badhowbouturself7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 04:40 PM   #8
Rich617
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

She just tried pulling a fast one on me for pics and videos for $50. Her name on Snapchat is ashwebb1216 if anyone is interested in getting beat for money
Rich617 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 03:14 PM   #9
Kod1989
Registered Member

If you guys spent as much time with your WIVES AND YOUR CHILDREN as you do on sites like seeking and writing “reviews” on girls that are just trying to get by maybe you wouldn’t need to pay for pussy����
Kod1989 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 03:18 PM   #10
Kod1989
Registered Member

I’m only saying this because I met this girl a few days ago. She actually lives In sharpsburgh. She’s actually really sweet and actually kind of funny. I actually wouldn’t mind being her friend. She went out of her way to make sure I was comfortable and happy, she told me about this review site and I think she almost cried. This seems like some locker room banter. Just a bunch of guys talking down on women. I recommend her. She’s cute,I love the ponytail and she gives good head,nice body
Kod1989 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 04:18 PM   #11
thurman murmann
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kod1989 View Post
If you guys spent as much time with your WIVES AND YOUR CHILDREN as you do on sites like seeking and writing “reviews” on girls that are just trying to get by maybe you wouldn’t need to pay for pussy����
Wife and children? No fucking thanks
Old 02-02-2020, 04:32 PM   #12
pittlicker
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Tell her you love her and take her away from this miserable lifestyle she chose. SMH
pittlicker is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 09:42 PM   #13
SD78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Who are you to determine that everyone on here "needs" to pay for pussy?
Don't forget that the people you decided "need" to pay are supporting at least to some degree those that choose to sell pussy.

Quote:
I’m only saying this because I met this girl a few days ago. She actually lives In sharpsburgh. She’s actually really sweet and actually kind of funny. I actually wouldn’t mind being her friend. She went out of her way to make sure I was comfortable and happy, she told me about this review site and I think she almost cried. This seems like some locker room banter. Just a bunch of guys talking down on women. I recommend her. She’s cute,I love the ponytail and she gives good head,nice body
I didn't see anyone talking down on this chick here, just one guy describing a weird almost encounter/close call. I'm not sure why you took offence.
SD78 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 10:53 PM   #14
thurman murmann
Valued Poster

It's clearly someone who knows the girl that started talking shit. Just created an account last week and 2 posts.
Old 02-03-2020, 12:37 AM   #15
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by thurman murmann View Post
It's clearly someone who knows the girl that started talking shit. Just created an account last week and 2 posts.
Wanna bet Kod1989 is either the Ashley or her boyfriend, perhaps the same one that chased your car with a baseball bat unless she dumped him and has a new one
berryberry is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Ashley of Seeking Pitt

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women