Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452824
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-01-2017, 08:16 AM   #301
Hemi 61
Valued Poster

Hotrix, nice you stopped by.
Hemi 61 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 03:51 PM   #302
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

User ID: 362568
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

WE MISS YOU HOTRIX!!
Laney Lixx is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 10:40 PM   #303
Pmon
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrix1 View Post
Haven't you figured out that Phil and more than likely Lhopeless are one and the same using a different alias. That the person behind the handles is most likely to be Siberia. That psycho hoe who's bored enough out of her mind to get on here intentionally just to get some attention because she's so damn pathetically useless and unwanted elsewhere. And she does live/work in a trailer from what I understand.

Get admin to check their ISP or signatures, something of that nature should put an end to it. Or should I contact the admintards for you? You know I wouldn't mind doing it but it's not in my job description.
Interesting angle. Certainly can't dismiss the possibility.
Pmon is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 06:12 PM   #304
Lhoppy
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Haven't you figured out that Phil and more than likely Lhopeless are one and the same using a different alias. That the person behind the handles is most likely to be Siberia. That psycho hoe who's bored enough out of her mind to get on here intentionally just to get some attention because she's so damn pathetically useless and unwanted elsewhere. And she does live/work in a trailer from what I understand.

Get admin to check their ISP or signatures, something of that nature should put an end to it. Or should I contact the admintards for you? You know I wouldn't mind doing it but it's not in my job description.
Siberia, that's out of left field, was you not able to connect?
Lhoppy is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 06:22 PM   #305
Lhoppy
Gaining Momentum

Is it really a big deal if a guy or a girl refuses to see someone based on skin color.

if I'm ordering Chinese food I prefer a Chinese lady, a pedicure an Asian lady, an AMP a sexy Asian lady, airlane flight a white lady, female doctor well a white or Asian man I'd rather, hiv a gay white man, Sickle Cell stuff a older black male, sex a hot virgin tight ass spinner white lady or black if she's not ghetto, a blow job id pick laney, but she is very rude.
Old 06-02-2017, 09:22 PM   #306
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

User ID: 362568
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

LMFAO!
Laney Lixx is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 06:11 AM   #307
Guest011020
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Trolls, Laney, are like Jehova's Witnesses at knocking your door. Ignore them and they go away. Rather not see you get all worked up over this..plenty of good things to work yourself up over.
Guest011020 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 07:19 AM   #308
gfesearcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhoppy View Post
Is it really a big deal if a guy or a girl refuses to see someone based on skin color.

if I'm ordering Chinese food I prefer a Chinese lady, a pedicure an Asian lady, an AMP a sexy Asian lady, airlane flight a white lady, female doctor well a white or Asian man I'd rather, hiv a gay white man, Sickle Cell stuff a older black male, sex a hot virgin tight ass spinner white lady or black if she's not ghetto, a blow job id pick laney, but she is very rude.
So, you would rather get HIV and Sickle Cell from males, rather than female carriers? Uh huh, phil still looking to get filled up by a dude.
gfesearcher is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 09:39 AM   #309
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:

He's into Tranny's too............

BTW Hoopy you only have to worry about Laney being rude while giving a Bj if you can't phil her up......
Jjsunday is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 11:18 PM   #310
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:

Typical of an ignorant troll. The whole premise of the thread was about the refusal of any provider to see an AA client. The basis of which has only to do with the color of skin, but not with the character of the client. Which is still the discretion of any provider to see or not. Whether you agree or disagree, is irrelevant. You have a severe case myopia, and tunnel vision with retinal disparity but are not color blind.

But you ignorant, mental midget can't seem to grasp that can you? Then you bring up your ignorant point of view with the stereotypical racial identities of people? You're so retarded a racist the KKK would kick you so hard in the nuts(if you had any) just so you couldn't breed any more stupid into this world.

Some of the best sushi(which is Japanese BTW, for one so ignorant as you) I've had in the Panhandle was at a Korean owned establishment with a Thai and a Filipino sushi chef. Best Chinese food, was at one owned by Chinese, but prepared by Mexicans. And it was certainly my choice and discretion to patronize the establishment.

And what? You bring up an AMP (clearly, you got on the slow bus to the slow school) An Asian Massage Parlor wouldn't be likely having non-Asian attendants now, would they?

In comparison to you, YOU make Buckwheat
look like a fuckin' genius.
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 06:45 PM   #311
Lhoppy
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Typical of an ignorant troll. The whole premise of the thread was about the refusal of any provider to see an AA client. The basis of which has only to do with the color of skin, but not with the character of the client. Which is still the discretion of any provider to see or not. Whether you agree or disagree, is irrelevant. You have a severe case myopia, and tunnel vision with retinal disparity but are not color blind.

But you ignorant, mental midget can't seem to grasp that can you? Then you bring up your ignorant point of view with the stereotypical racial identities of people? You're so retarded a racist the KKK would kick you so hard in the nuts(if you had any) just so you couldn't breed any more stupid into this world.

Some of the best sushi(which is Japanese BTW, for one so ignorant as you) I've had in the Panhandle was at a Korean owned establishment with a Thai and a Filipino sushi chef. Best Chinese food, was at one owned by Chinese, but prepared by Mexicans. And it was certainly my choice and discretion to patronize the establishment.

And what? You bring up an AMP (clearly, you got on the slow bus to the slow school) An Asian Massage Parlor wouldn't be likely having non-Asian attendants now, would they?

In comparison to you, YOU make Buckwheat
look like a fuckin' genius.

Whew! Take a breath my brother, that's a mouthful you spit out there.

Did you get one of the "general disrespect for others" warning

Your rants are now limited to 50 words--cannot butt clinch no more-,,,-just cliff notes are fine,,encapsulate these outburst, lithium good, hotmess bad

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women