Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47419
pyramider46370
bambino40273
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 04-11-2017, 03:29 PM   #1
Paddy Daddy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56
Default Review Special's!!!

I wanted to pass this along. And if it comes across as "white knight'ish", then saddle me up. I'm an active hobbyist and like great company and some creativity. Luckily, I've been on the front end of seeing girls at Kane's Kompanions. I've now seen several and was recently offered a deal after every two reviews. Which I literally jumped all over. You will need to discuss with Kimber and get details on your own. I will gladly say she has some talent works by with her in her Kompanions group.
I did notice some bashing on one of the low end forums. Guys criticizing $100-$200 rates as being expensive. To each, his own. I also noticed those guys wildly searching the ranks of BP, just waiting to walk into problems.
I assure all hobbyist, the supply of solid providers, doesn't come close to the demand of the hobby. When comments are being made about agencies like Nora's and Kimber's, or the indy's never answering the phone, it's because hundreds of calls and texts came through, and they can afford to pre-book, screen and be selective. They can choose guys who are respectful, clean, understand hygiene, tips and treats. That is why some of you find yourselves left out.
And I fully understand the need for comparison shopping, but bargain hunting and being straight up cheap is a whole different topic.
I'm a true believer.... treat all these ladies right and it will come back to benefit you.
Plus... holler at Kimber on that two review special. I have and it's a total TREAT!!! It's Paddy Approved!! I thought it was creative marketing at its best..
Paddy Daddy is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 08:59 AM   #2
drsmooth1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

That's what's up!!
drsmooth1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 08:52 PM   #3
Allin2day
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27
Default Recommendation?

Who do you recommend?
Allin2day is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 09:05 PM   #4
Paddy Daddy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

I've sampled a few. Never been disappointed.
Kimber is amazing, but slightly exclusive. Semi-retired. Harder to get apt.
Danyel- bigger girl, huge original breast, sweet personality, and a total pleaser.
Mya-more petite, cutie, skilled, very attractive.
Callie-brand new, freakin hot!! And unbelievable skills.

I don't think you can go wrong. They are Paddy Approved!! Lol
Paddy Daddy is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 03:03 PM   #5
Crazyleg
Account Disabled

Encounters: 38

Does Kane's service all of Alabama?
Crazyleg is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 01:47 PM   #6
GigiGabore
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 173664
My ECCIE Reviews

:-*
GigiGabore is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 02:33 PM   #7
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Excellent points!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy Daddy View Post
...I did notice some bashing on one of the low end forums. Guys criticizing $100-$200 rates as being expensive. To each, his own. I also noticed those guys wildly searching the ranks of BP, just waiting to walk into problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy Daddy View Post
And I fully understand the need for comparison shopping, but bargain hunting and being straight up cheap is a whole different topic.
I'm a true believer.... treat all these ladies right and it will come back to benefit you.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women