Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 05-06-2017, 10:03 AM   #46
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Pro Ho's, Straight Civilians, Hoodrats, "No Sex" Delusionals

Quote:
Originally Posted by ron32 View Post
tolstoy, thanks for the compliment.

My experience with the same day gals is that they are usually pros advertising on the site, or UTR providers. Or the ho who thinks she is worth more because you responded to her on SA. Either way these types do more volume than I am looking for in a SB or an SA contact. Sure, I have done the same day deed with these types between my Sugar babe arrangements, but its really not my style. If I want a ho, I look on CL or BP, its a lot simpler.

On the 'no sex' gals, I've had two separate arrangements with these types that were some of the best sex I've had. Show you are genuine and not a monger with these women. Some may be a bust, but a good bit of these women are just being very selective and are usually very GFE.
My last two SA sessions, which were "short notice" and "same day" sessions: I got the impression both were Definitely regular, straight-up, run-of-the-mill, full-time ho's.....

I don't know if they are "high volume" or not, but I got the sense that this is what they do "full time" (no mention of any other employment) and essentially they were trying to drum-up a consistent client base, or as many "one and done's" as they could get. Regular, run-of-the-mill providers, just advertising on SA and not on BP or Eccie or TOS....

Rather, one of them was full-on Hotter than the other one, so she could easily (Easily) drum-up clients with just her pics. The other one will have to do more "marketing", and she is less likely to get "repeat clients" based just on her real in-person Looks. And obviously the second of the two has been TMing me regularly since the session, and the other one I have heard from only once. It's all about "supply and demand"......

This is a concept I tried to communicate in my previous posts: hot and "with it" SA girls Can Get As Many Clients As They Want. If they want one (1) client then they can find one (1) client. If three (3) or four (4) clients pay all their bills then they (might) seek out exactly that amount of clients. I think it is hard (and bordering on comical) for any SD to "estimate" or "guess" or "know" how many other guys SA girls are seeing. If they "know what they are doing" both professionally and especially BCD then they will have as many clients as they want......

EXACTLY like a run-of-the-mill UTR provider who has "press" on ECCIE and TOS but does not advertise. I did business with these types over the years. They have EXACTLY the number of individual clients who will pay all their bills. Not exactly "low volume" either- they either ARE "low volume" or they simply bang a certain number of guys for cash. SA girls can be (can be) the exact same thing.....

SA is good for any guy who wants to go through the "process"- whatever each SA girl requires in order to meet her in a hotel room and bang her for money. Any guy who has a certain level of Game and who wants to "put the time in" will get results.....

The "Hi honey! Can I see some pics?" requests are getting WAY out-of-hand on SA, and specifically because more "civilian" girls are invading SA. In fact- the more "civilian" a girl is then the more likely she is to request pics of all the SD's.....

I once did a lunch "meet and greet" with one girl, and then we went to a hotel room and Did Business, and she said (and I paraphrase) : "I can do average-looking guys. I can't do hideous-looking guys." So many (MANY) SA girls will NOT move forward unless they have a pic of a guy- and only a certain number of THAT type girl (no pics, no meet) will even do the "meet and greet" without seeing pics of SD's.....

Bottom line: more and more SA girls want to see What The SD Looks Like before moving forward. Another reason my action there is HALF of what it could be: No Way do I want my Face pic in some random SA girls phone. So I don't do as much business with as many SA girls as I could, and I am cool with that.....
tolstoy is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 10:29 AM   #47
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Invasion Of "Platonic Only" Civilian Girls On SA......

Quote:
Originally Posted by fstballsrus View Post
I always just skipped over the ads that said strictly platonic. I guess I missed the boat
This might just be me, but I am OFFENDED by any mention of "not interested in a sexual arrangement" or "platonic only" or "sex is earned" or any of that type of bullshit in an SA girls profile. And there are more and more of these "platonic only" Types invading SA in just the past couple years.....

SA girls (who I have seen BCD) have directed me to online women's magazine articles about the SA scene, and these articles include stories of girls/women who "attend business functions" with SD's, "go to the opera" with SD's, "provide companionship" to older men, and general-vague lines about how an SB's "time is worth money". Many of the articles specified that with some arrangements sex is NOT a requirement. Total Madness. Whoever is filling the heads of new SB's with this bullshit is doing a disservice.....

Really- many (MANY) SA girls (particularly new-to-the-game girls) think they can Get Paid WITHOUT Fucking. And there are more of these Types on SA in the last year or two than when I started on there 3 years ago....

Sure, some of them WILL bang for cash, but (and maybe this is just me) the whole IDEA that they are on that site and they post "platonic only" in their profiles is OFFENSIVE to me. Probably because I did business on ASPD and TOS for years, where there is NONE of that offensive bullshit from Pro-Ho's.....

Different SA girls have different levels of "civilian" to them. Some know (KNOW) they will have to bang to a make money. Others are Delusional enough to think they can Get.....Paid.....Without.....B anging......

SA is a TRIP, no doubt about it. Pro Ho's (who know what it's all about), Delusional "sex is earned" newbies, Hoodrats, low and high volume SB players on SA....

I have experienced excellent sessions with SA girls, a couple Benny Hill style comic failures, a couple menacing BP-type "street" scenes, and a WAY too much "Hi honey! Can I see some pics?" requests from SA girls. If I do the "process" then I can get good results. The issue is I only want to do the "process" when I am really in the mood.....
tolstoy is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 12:20 PM   #48
whiskeyc
Gaining Momentum

To each his own, I don't really have a problem what any guys uses SA for. Be it for looking for a quick hotel fuck or a long term setup. I'm just saying, don't let the advertisement of platonic offend you. It's a screen. Before she graduated back in December and moved, I had been seeing a Korean student for over a year and by the end she pretty much spent every other night at my place for $0.

Needless to say, at one point we had the other sa guys conversation and she literally lol'd in my face about it and opened her laptop to show me the messages other guys sent her. I don't really consider it a competition, 80% of the previous guys ruled themselves out in the first message, most of the rest in the second message, and it was down to me and three other guys after the third message. One never sent another, a second sent a pretty crazy sexual message of what he wanted to do to her, the third no show'd at the meet and greet, and I was the only one to show. Could she had been lying and deleted the other message prior? Sure. But I give the benefit of the doubt considering how often she was with me and the lack of indication that she was flush with cash from seeing others.

Moral of the story, I had a slamming hot korean girl for over a year at no cost all while having another local that evolved into a no cost situation at the same time because I didn't let that BS stop me.
whiskeyc is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 03:42 PM   #49
ron32
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I'd assume any woman who meets and screws the same day is a pro. If they talk about other clients, then they are doing some volume as well. Nothing turns me off more than a chick dissing and talking about all the other guys. I just think of it as business at that point. Meaning, I am thinking that this chick wants 200 or 300 bucks and while she is talking about this guy and this guy, her stock is dropping. No difference between her at that point and a 100 dollar or less BP girl to me.

I'd also bet that if one wanted to spend the time and run some image searches on her pics, etc.. you will find a few ads somewhere. If you get the sense that fucking for cash is their job, it probably is.

I also assume that if a girls first message or text to you is 'Hi Honey' or 'Hi Sweetie' she is a pro or very much on her way to being one. Every ho I've seen uses those same phrases.

I wouldn't be offended by the platonic profiles, Its their choice as to what they want to write there and whom they want to see. All types of women are on there, and there is a fit for everyone. They are also being coached by the SA SB forums and the PG rated documentaries on TV that show glamour girls in big cities getting paid to be arm candy, and when the guys ask for sex and are told no, the guys still give them cash. Not realistic in 95% of the arrangements out there.
ron32 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women