Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40273
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 04-20-2017, 07:27 PM   #1
fireman190
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Default SA girls

Ive found that SA is a gold mine when searching for some fun. With that said, out of the 8 or so SA ladies Ive seen. Only 1 proposed condom usage. The others would have bare backed it I didnt suggest condom usage. Why do you think this is tge case?
fireman190 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 04:51 AM   #2
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

My first guess would be..

Trying to land a well off baby daddy.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 07:03 AM   #3
qldy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

A few of the pros in my area will go raw if you don't suit up. One that is reviewed a lot on here will, just saying...
qldy is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 07:13 AM   #4
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

It's a not very well kept secret that a lot of girls will allow that sort of thing,
usually ones with other needs who can be coerced into doing whatever so they can get their "donation"

I personally am a bit taken aback by the number of gentlemen who not only will do bb but actively seek it out.

BB killed Schwarzenegger's marriage.

18 years gentlemen.
Old 04-21-2017, 10:20 AM   #5
cabot
Premium Access

Encounters: 91

I think 'coerced' is way to strong a word.

It's getting more and more common for girls not even to have condoms available in their hotel rooms (regular provider types). Then when the moment happens, they ask if you brought one, while proceeding as if they don't care. Then there are the outright 'don't worry, im clean' statements on a regular basis.

I'm surprised st SA girls also-I figured the younger generation would be more accustomed to using condoms. Apparently not. Most of the time, there's a fake hesitation waiting to see if you care-if you don't pull out a rubber, they just press on.

I wonder if it's because the mass comments and hysteria about AIDS has diminished? Twenty years ago, it was everywhere-and you could get the impressiont there was a 50/50 chance of dying a horrible death from that single encounter. With that threat receding, and pregnancy able to be controlled in other ways- maybe younger girls just view it differently?

I don't know-but I think the trend carries over to providers, not just SA GIRLS.
cabot is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 11:08 AM   #6
STmsbn
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

We must have very different SA targets. Most SA girls I met are keen on condom usage.
STmsbn is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 03:31 PM   #7
whiskeyc
Gaining Momentum

Yet to meet one that doesn't want BBFS
whiskeyc is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 08:32 PM   #8
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabot View Post
I think 'coerced' is way to strong a word.
It probably is too strong a word, I agree.
I just know how many times I've personally been asked for it, even from fellows I'd known a while who think once they get to know you well it should be cool..
Quite frankly it amazes me they want to take that risk?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabot View Post
I figured the younger generation would be more accustomed to using condoms. Apparently not. Most of the time, there's a fake hesitation waiting to see if you care-if you don't pull out a rubber, they just press on.

I wonder if it's because the mass comments and hysteria about AIDS has diminished? Twenty years ago, it was everywhere-and you could get the impressiont there was a 50/50 chance of dying a horrible death from that single encounter. With that threat receding, and pregnancy able to be controlled in other ways- maybe younger girls just view it differently
It seems to be quite prevalent in a lot of different "lifestyles" not just P4P.
And I agree that it may be due to the fact that people are now living long healthy lives with AIDS thanks to the daily cocktail of meds.
That is, If you can afford them.
Old 04-22-2017, 12:25 PM   #9
glenshaw
Registered Member

Never had a SA girl ever suggest a condom. A lot of the SA girls aren't that active. They just do it for the extra cash working out of their apartments/homes. Perhaps because of low-volume they feel safer. Who knows?
glenshaw is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 09:20 PM   #10
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenshaw View Post
Never had a SA girl ever suggest a condom. A lot of the SA girls aren't that active. They just do it for the extra cash working out of their apartments/homes. Perhaps because of low-volume they feel safer. Who knows?
If they knew how many of you guys are high volume though.....
Old 04-23-2017, 07:03 AM   #11
mreven70
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Or just get a blowjob?? Lol....but I agree with jinny!
mreven70 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 03:19 PM   #12
spazzer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I'm on SA to find the girl that is not high volume and I can have bb with. I'm not a condom fan. The only thing I typically want from a provider is a bj.
spazzer is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 03:56 PM   #13
GloccaMorra
Valued Poster

One SA girl asked me for a copy of my STD test results. She backed off the next day on it though. Considered getting it anyway so that she might be comfortable with BB. I want to have intercourse without a condom, but I don't trust any providers or most SA girls.
GloccaMorra is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 07:31 PM   #14
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You guys ever consider the Femi-Dom?
It goes in her and not on you, most gents who don't like the feel of condoms well, they really love these.
Only downside is their not as spontaneous as a condom..takes a lil more time to insert.
Old 04-24-2017, 06:15 AM   #15
cabot
Premium Access

Encounters: 91

I (don't think) I've ever used these. How
Long does it take to insert? How does it feel for the girl? (I know plenty of girls don't like the feel of latex either).

I imagine they're more expensive and s bother-so girls don't like to use them? It seems like if it felt like bateback, a girl would be able to charge a premium for a 'safer' BB experience..
cabot is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women