Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160278
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452861
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47424
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-21-2017, 09:35 AM   #361
Milly23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
You know I had to pick one - And I picked the Donald. There were only 2 choices. And I like Trump. I don't agree with everything he has done but the other choice would have been worse - in my opinion. When I support someone - I'm loyal to the end. Hopefully, in this case---that doesn't include my end too.

Now you are flopping. In one post, Trump is the best thing since sliced bread and the best thing to happen to our country. And now he's the better of two choices. And you don't agree with everything he has done.
Old 04-21-2017, 10:57 AM   #362
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Milly I am not flopping. I've always supported President Trump. As with all individuals - he has good and bad character traits - so you gotta take the good with the bad.
And yes, overall I think he is the greatest thing since sliced bread. I have never been so interested in politics since he came down that elevator to announce his candidacy. You know, I never understood why people loved John F. Kennedy because no candidate has touched me like that - but now I understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milly23 View Post
Now you are flopping. In one post, Trump is the best thing since sliced bread and the best thing to happen to our country. And now he's the better of two choices. And you don't agree with everything he has done.
Old 04-21-2017, 11:31 AM   #363
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
WOW, he just made Little Monster's point. pussycat has nothing!

pussycat's ass is so beat on issue after issue, he can only repond with "it's called WINNING!" But he cannot say WHAT that winning is, because that would expose him to the actual issues he gets crushed on!
Oh yeah I have nothing. Trump has nothing. We are both people who have nothing.

And you, sitting in your underwear for hours of each day, 365 days a year, in your mom's basement posting obsessively on a hooker board...

Old 04-21-2017, 12:24 PM   #364
Milly23
Valued Poster

Quote:
Milly I am not flopping. I've always supported President Trump. As with all individuals - he has good and bad character traits - so you gotta take the good with the bad.
And yes, overall I think he is the greatest thing since sliced bread. I have never been so interested in politics since he came down that elevator to announce his candidacy. You know, I never understood why people loved John F. Kennedy because no candidate has touched me like that - but now I understand.

Wait so you were serious about that? You are serious about Trump being the greatest thing to happen to our country? Like I said before things like ending slavery, women's suffrage, etc. Those are greater things to happen to our country. He's not even the best thing to happen to our country politically or government wise. I'm glad the guy got you more interesting in politics. But he hasn't done anything great yet and he's done nothing to unite a country that overwhelmingly voted against him. And he has yet to apologize for offending so many people. That's not a character trait that will work well for him.
Old 04-21-2017, 01:00 PM   #365
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
"Campaign rhetoric"???? People vote for candidates based on what they say they will do if elected. Trump made many more campaign promises to the people of this country than Clinton did and won the election because of those promises. Build a wall and make Mexico pay for it. Eradicate ISIS. Repeal Obamacare and replace it with something better. Significantly lower taxes. Deport ALL illegal immigrants. Bring jobs back to the U.S.

I reluctantly voted for Clinton because I did not trust Trump and so far he has lived up to my expectations. He has a long time remaining in office to erase my current feelings towards him. Hopefully he will. Assuming you did not vote AGAINST Clinton but FOR Trump, what were your reasons for doing so? I ask because Trump has done a 180 on so many major issues that the reasons many of his supporters voted for him have already disappeared.
He was elected to pack the Supremes with ultra right wing conservatives. So far, so good, though I consider Gorsuch only right wing, not ultra right wing, like Scalia.
Old 04-21-2017, 02:49 PM   #366
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat View Post
Oh yeah I have nothing. Trump has nothing. We are both people who have nothing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
pussycat is a fraud on many fronts. Like his pathetic claim that he is a Democrat.

He so desperately wants you to believe the shit that flies from his mouth.

He bullshits and hopes people won't catch on. BTW, where are the respected University studies that prove 3 million people VOTED illegally for Hillary? We are still waiting...
pussycat too embarrassed to confront his proclamation of utter bullshit?

BTW, where are the respected University studies that prove 3 million people VOTED illegally for Hillary?

pussycat gets spanked every issue. Spanked right on his fake butt implants
Old 04-22-2017, 06:52 AM   #367
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
He was elected to pack the Supremes with ultra right wing conservatives. So far, so good, though I consider Gorsuch only right wing, not ultra right wing, like Scalia.
I agree with you. Gorsuch is not ultra right wing. But he is further to the right than Merrick Garland. I'm still pissed at Republicans, and I am a registered Republican, for not voting on Garland to replace Scalia. Simply no justification for that. Just bring it to a vote. If Garland is rejected, fine. But to not vote was a disgrace.
Old 04-22-2017, 07:47 AM   #368
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with you on this one. Sometimes they act like kids up there in Washington.

Quote:
I agree with you. Gorsuch is not ultra right wing. But he is further to the right than Merrick Garland. I'm still pissed at Republicans, and I am a registered Republican, for not voting on Garland to replace Scalia. Simply no justification for that. Just bring it to a vote. If Garland is rejected, fine. But to not vote was a disgrace.
Old 04-23-2017, 08:25 AM   #369
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh this just in - ABC poll - 96 percent of Trump supporters still support him. ( well, of course, duh) That his base is emotionally connected to him. I guess that's what I've been trying to say all along - I am emotionally connected to him. It's an emotional thing. And it is for a large part of the country - I don't include California or New York. Texans love him. So proud to be from this great state.
Old 04-23-2017, 10:02 AM   #370
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Oh this just in - ABC poll - 96 percent of Trump supporters still support him. ( well, of course, duh) That his base is emotionally connected to him. I guess that's what I've been trying to say all along - I am emotionally connected to him. It's an emotional thing. And it is for a large part of the country - I don't include California or New York. Texans love him. So proud to be from this great state.
I don't know how reliable this source is but according to it many more Texans disapprove of Trump's presidency so far than approve.

https://www.texastribune.org/2017/04...erwater-texas/
Old 04-23-2017, 10:29 AM   #371
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

Quote:
Texans love him. So proud to be from this great state.
Trump won Texas by less than 9%, with Clinton garnering more than 43% of Texas. Hardly overwhelming support.

BUT... even more telling is a recent Texas poll:

Poll: Trump approval rating underwater in Texas

More Texans disapprove of the job President Trump is doing than approve, according to a Texas Lyceum poll released Wednesday. 54 percent DISAPPROVE of Trump compared with the 42 percent minority of Texans who approve of him.

And mind you, this is TEXAS! So proud of how this great state is starting to change!

So... to conclude: Texans love him? LOL no.

http://www.texaslyceum.org/page-18205
Old 04-23-2017, 12:01 PM   #372
Milly23
Valued Poster

Quote:

Well of course he is base loves him. But do the math, his base isn't the whole Republican party, it's smaller subset. And then there is a large number or independents, moderates and democrats who don't support his agenda. So that's great but there's is a reason that he had such low approval ratings. You are must mean a large part of the country in land, not population because those two states have a large amount of population. And again Trump lost by 3 million votes. Hard to say a large part of the country. As for as Texas, I would like to see the numbers on that. Because I'm a Texan and my family and friends are Texans. And we don't love him. So don't say Texans like it's all encompassing. Glad you are emotionally connected to him. But your feelings and his supporters don't represent this state or this country.
Old 04-23-2017, 02:49 PM   #373
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I stand corrected on that poll. I was going more on my personal experience. Every time I go on base at Ft. Hood and start talking to the guys out there - it's positive conversation about Trump. - not like here in Austin. Same up in Dallas/Ft. Worth and the surrounding area. Austin is the worst at always bashing him and telling everybody how unenlightened the Trump supporters are.

The only thing that Bill Mahr said --that I agree with is -- the democrats need to cut that out or they will lose again. Btw - President Trump already filed paperwork for the 2020 election. Just thought I'd throw that nugget of information in.

Quote:
I don't know how reliable this source is but according to it many more Texans disapprove of Trump's presidency so far than approve.

https://www.texastribune.org/2017/04...erwater-texas/
Old 04-23-2017, 02:53 PM   #374
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Milly - I know how you feel. Really.
When people were telling me - everybody loves Obama - oh we love Obama - I thought the same thing too - I don't love him and neither do my friends and family. And I had to listen to it for 8 long years!!! So ok - I won 't do it to you again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milly23 View Post
Well of course he is base loves him. But do the math, his base isn't the whole Republican party, it's smaller subset. And then there is a large number or independents, moderates and democrats who don't support his agenda. So that's great but there's is a reason that he had such low approval ratings. You are must mean a large part of the country in land, not population because those two states have a large amount of population. And again Trump lost by 3 million votes. Hard to say a large part of the country. As for as Texas, I would like to see the numbers on that. Because I'm a Texan and my family and friends are Texans. And we don't love him. So don't say Texans like it's all encompassing. Glad you are emotionally connected to him. But your feelings and his supporters don't represent this state or this country.
Old 04-23-2017, 03:50 PM   #375
Gamer
Premium Access

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Oh this just in - ABC poll - 96 percent of Trump supporters still support him. ( well, of course, duh)
Obvious thing to do is provide a link to this poll.

Quote:
I stand corrected on that poll. I was going more on my personal experience.
Ah. So there was no poll, and you're just making shit up? Well, of course, duh.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women