Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47411
pyramider46370
bambino40269
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 04-23-2017, 08:35 AM   #16
Guest122922
Account Disabled

User ID: 70931
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes ... I'm sure you do.
Guest122922 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 09:40 AM   #17
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb

Torre, I totally feel you. Something about me is that I'm prone to multiple intense orgasms. So I feel super lucky in that I experience a high frequency of orgasms whether they be vaginal, clitoral, or attained by way of anal. Heck I can even cum from giving a blow job, or receiving nipple stimulation.

Still it has been the case where I have encountered a friend who I felt deeply compatible with sexually as well as intellectually. These transcendental erotic experiences might linger with me for hours, days, or weeks. And honestly, sometimes many months can pass and I can still conjure up a precise memory of exchanging a desirous glance... or how melodic our mutual groans sounded.

Pretty much, I have no definitive answer as to how long; it varies for me.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 11:10 AM   #18
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torre Tames View Post
Yeah BLM ... take your fat finger and mafia avatar to some thread I DO NOT POST TO ... like "Guys who dream about giving blow joss
I see you have a few sucker fans playing WK's, I knew there was a market for granny sessions somewhere in here, the funny part is that they'll be getting some old ass worn out pussy as a prize lol, maybe they'll review you NOT! have a great Sunday granny
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 11:32 AM   #19
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
I specialize in "disappointing" sessions.
Try letting him get on top and see if that helps.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 12:47 PM   #20
NYr
You Never Really Know

BLM: stop the harassment. You are awfully close to being banned.
NYr is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 01:37 PM   #21
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYr View Post
BLM: stop the harassment. You are awfully close to being banned.
Is there a rule he broke? If so, care to cite it? Or is this your personal opinion? Is he close to getting banned because of points? Is this like a public warning? Why no public warning for Dorthy?
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 02:26 PM   #22
Guest122922
Account Disabled

User ID: 70931
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
I see you have a few sucker fans playing WK's,
Yes ... decent people tend to support each other ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
II knew there was a market for granny sessions somewhere in here,... maybe they'll review you NOT!
Have you even bothered to read my recent reviews?

So, Wow ... ok.
Just go on ahead with your miserable self.
I'm not backing down MOFO.

Back to the thread subject:
The "high" is an awesome thing. As I realized (and I believe most of us in the hobby do), that HIGH can wear out over time with an SO. Too many life pressures and tolerance of each other.
I love the hobby ... and I love the release and excitement! Even some of my most beloved and special clients says it has HELPED their marriage !

Life is gooooood!
Guest122922 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 09:09 PM   #23
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torre Tames View Post
Yes ... decent people tend to support each other ...

Have you even bothered to read my recent reviews?

So, Wow ... ok.
Just go on ahead with your miserable self.
I'm not backing down MOFO.
I didn't know it was a standoff granny but OK

Hey NYr, I'll follow the rules but her constant insults on members here should really be looked into
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 12:47 AM   #24
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
Is there a rule he broke? If so, care to cite it? Or is this your personal opinion? Is he close to getting banned because of points? Is this like a public warning? Why no public warning for Dorthy?
Gee, I dunno. Acting like a dipshit and fucking up threads with personal bullshit seems like a good reason.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 02:34 PM   #25
Boltfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
Gee, I dunno. Acting like a dipshit and fucking up threads with personal bullshit seems like a good reason.
Did you really just lob up that watermelon of a softball for me?
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 07:06 PM   #26
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

That "high" is a dangerous animal when caught. Seeing it in its natural beauty out in the wild. Watching it run loose BCDs!! In this Hobby, it is meant to be kept BCDs. Many a men have ruined their lives by trying to tame that "high" and making it their own. They become stalkers, loose their families and jobs, etc. Many a Playmates have tarnished their reputation when they found that "high" by loosing focus of their true dreams. Their minds get clouded. They retire in love only to return a few weeks later. Those are folks who can't handle the "high". However, for the few who know how to keep the "high" in its cage, it is a wonderful thing to experience ... repeated time and time again BCDS.

The sad part is that some guys mistake every jester thrown their way by a Playmate as "she likes me". A smart Playmate will be selective on who she let's loose with to experience that high. There will be something about you she really likes ... your kiss, your touch, your face, your smell, the way you talk, etc. On repeat visits, she might not give any free sessions. But she is longing for that repeat visit that you schedule for an hour and she doesn't let you leave until she is done.

I have had a few such encounters. I have a few that I really enjoy. We seem to have some pretty good chemistry. Sometimes it is hard to tell what is real and what is IOP. But when you schedule an hour and they tell you not to plan on leaving for a few hours, you know the passion is about to be OFF THE CHARTS!!
EastTexasGrown is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 08:33 PM   #27
TheRealJohnnyRingo
Valued Poster

@EastTexasGrown

You just did an exceptional job of describing addiction.

And at the same time the need for discipline.
Damn good post and my guess is those that read it can definitely identify with at least some part of your comments.
Reality certainly can be a buzz kill.
TheRealJohnnyRingo is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 09:07 PM   #28
OneStarLuck07
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastTexasGrown View Post
I have had a few such encounters. I have a few that I really enjoy. We seem to have some pretty good chemistry. Sometimes it is hard to tell what is real and what is IOP.
So much this and it all gets so confusing. I've left sessions where I felt a high for days afterwards. A provider will look at me, or kiss me, or make sounds or say things in a way my wife has never had, and I know my wife is madly in love with me; more today than the day we married.

But when that high dissolves, it is time to move on and see another. Finding it to be a hard cycle to break.
OneStarLuck07 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 06:41 AM   #29
plove35
In it for the PUSSY

Encounters: 37

I ha e seen a few ladies and had some good times. My highs are mostly when I get a great fbsm session. Nothing better than a sexy lady rubbing and squeezing and just lovin' on you
plove35 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 07:01 AM   #30
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

Just as many of her previous threads and posts, this thread is a genius marketing tool by the OP that many of you guys can't see.

As one who has fallen for the addicting "High" with a few providers, any Hobbiest that's also experienced this could read the first post and think...

"I accept that challenge to also give her a "Hobby High."
"I think I can."
"I know I can."
"Fuck it! Take all my money!"
"I succeeded, I am a Hobby God."

Kudos Torre, your internet and business savvy as well as barbs and jabs that get some of the guys all twisted make you a rare find.

If I ever see you I promise to not give you that "High" but rather leave you with a feeling of shame, regret, and the need to cleanse with fire.
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women