Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 04-03-2017, 02:33 PM   #1
spa999
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47
Default Sex-bots and the hobby, redux

At the risk of getting flamed yet further for bringing up difficult topics, here I go again. Go on, flame away. But if I can't post this stuff here, where else?

Most jobs susceptible to automation/elimination are service jobs. Most service workers are women. Women are more likely to work PT because of family duties and they have a partner to subsidize them. Still, they need the extra money or they wouldn't be working. Many women have, for whatever reason, little interest in technical jobs like engineering, IT, etc. This is not to say they can't do them so please, don't leap to conclusions. I am saying just what I wrote: most, even if able to do these jobs, just aren't interested in doing them. These professional-technical/tech jobs are populated roughly 80% by men. These are jobs not likely to be replaced by automated systems, as it is these ppl who support and execute automated systems. Ie, they do the work that puts ppl out of work.

When women need money, unlike heterosexual men, they can at least turn to prostitition, typically, provided there are men around to sell blow jobs/sex to. Postwar German women turned en masse to prostitution until the economy was re-built. Not surprisingly, their clients were mostly Allied soldiers. But most stopped turning tricks when the economy recovered a few yrs later, with some deciding to keep at it.

Frankly I think I see this happening now, albeit not to the scale of postwar Germany. I have been blown or had sex w/ more than one provider who when I've asked how she got started said it began with getting laid off and not being able to find a new job. Then after starting to turn tricks she found she liked it. Getting paid for sex was a kink to them and made them feel valuable, and despite their teaching from their mothers, found they liked experiencing multiple partners. (Surprise, women like variety as much as men and are not necessarily emotionally labile based on who they f*ck.) So they just continued.

Where I live, a lot of providers offer QS (bjs) for 60. They will also do FS for hh for 100, 160 for an hr. Prices have come down over the past couple years and I predict as more automation and layoffs happen, the prices will drop further. Another source of downward pressure is junkie hookers. There are a lot more these days than there used to be and they'll do anything for 20 bucks if they're hard up enough for a fix. It's a really terrible shame.
Personally I won't see a girl who I know is using smack. The addiction problem will only get worse before it gets better, too. So I think the number of women going into prostitution largely for circumstantial reasons will continue to go up. As the no. of vendors goes up, prices drop, if demand stays fixed. Simple economics. And as men lose their jobs also, the no. of buyers will drop. A guy can't see a hooker if he can't pay her. So prices go down further. Countries with legal prostitution/anti-pr. laws unenforced and rough economies predictably have pretty cheap hookers.

I for one do not at all like the idea of a woman going into prostitution because of a bad economy. If she goes into it bc she wants to bc she likes to f*ck lots of diff guys, fine. No problem. But the idea of someone's mother turning to blowing guys she just met (and hating it) just to feed her kids is not the least bit appealing. But really, what can be done? Economics is ruthless. At least all the homes and factories haven't been bombed like in postwar Germany.

So I finally come to the point of this post, now that I've established that hooking is becoming increasingly more common, probably bc of how the economy is evolving. (Another factor is women feeling freer to do and be what they want; for some women, they just plain like being hookers even if their orig. motivation was economic.) As bad as it is in terms of price pressure, it's about to get worse:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/323205...s-personality/

The technology is developing faster than even I thought it would. The profit potential here is in the many trillions of dollars. And for many guys, paying one price once, even if it's steep, to be able to bang someone (something) that looks like a very hot woman and is about 70-80% of the time passable as such is worth it. And prices will go down on these androids, probably pretty rapidly. We saw the same thing when cars were invented.

By 2030, I predict we'll see many sex partner female model androids available that are about 50% passable but function really well as sex partners. That is where the AI dev't will be focused bc hot sex is the purpose of the android.

Some may disagree with my prediction. And indeed, can a robot really feel you? Can you feel it? No. I would rather be celibate than restricted to banging androids the rest of my life.

But that is a man raised with real girls and women as sex and romantic partners. I can no more love an android woman than I can a water cooler. But what about boys raised with fully-functioning android women around? What happens when by the time he is 18 he has f*cked android women 1000s of times? Will he much care about connecting with an actual woman? And what kind of effect will this have on the girls around him, getting little or no attention from the boys? Will they be as happily entertainable by android sex partners themselves? My gut says no.

Today's hookers and future hookers are under more imminent economic pressure from the economy and work automation than competition from sex-bots. But check back in 2050 when android females are 90% passable and programmed to provide the most adaptive sexual experiences men can want. Do actual human women, women who have actual feelings and needs and who can love and be loved (and have it mean something to them), face a level of competition unparalleled in human history for the attention and support of men? Contrary to what certain feminists may want you to believe, the end of men is nowhere near but perhaps the end of women's historically significant sexual power over men may actually be a feasible future.

You might think that as a man I'd be glad for this possibility, but I am not. Humanity is alive and thriving simply bc men LOVE to f*ck women's brains out. Plenty of us are alive today bc men wanted to f*ck and women said, "Well, not in the mood, but all right dear." What happens when men by the truckload are no longer trying to get actual human women in bed but instead just walking up to androids, bending them down and f*cking them "Quest For Fire"-style?

The human race, arguably, could take a break from reproducing. We are overpopulating the planet. But going from 12 billion to 100 million ppl in 300-400 yrs is not inconceivable once sex android tech'y hits a certain price point and passability. A lot of human economics and advancement has hinged on the simple fact that men love f*cking women senseless. If we stop doing that to actual women and just take up banging androids instead, where will that take us?

Ideas?
spa999 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 05:13 PM   #2
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Yes, here are a couple of ideas.

Home builders will need to adapt bedroom closets for married people to hide their sex bots.

Sex bot manufacturers will ultimately develop the Perfect Male bot.

"His" vocabulary will be limited to "yes, dear!" Erection will be adjustable in length, girth, and spurts.

Said Male bot will also be able to do dishes, pick up and wash clothes, chaperone the children to school.

Human males will be rented out only for sperm donations, as the male bots are not yet equipped for such needs.

btw, the female bots will never have

-- periods
-- headaches
-- credit cards.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 08:03 PM   #3
dietcokehead
Registered Member

Encounters: 8

Hopeful scenario:
I think sex bots, like providers, will ultimately fill the male need for partner diversity, but it's not going to cause a social or demographic collapse. I think one thing that will happen is that men will put up with less shit from their female partners- as women become more economically emancipated, and men gain more control over their sexual fate we will converge towards more harmonious relationships. Our core values as human beings- needing a legacy, a partner we relate to, social validation and connection will not vanish.

Less hopeful scenario:
Men growing up with easy access to believable and pliable sexual partners lose interest in connecting with real people. Alternatively, the AI on the bots passes the Turing-test threshold and there is no detectable difference between the bot and the woman. We're then at a point in which we have to wonder how moral it is to create possibly conscious minds that are enslaved into pleasing us. This could range from bad to catastrophic. Communities that embrace traditional values and reject this kind of technology will be poised to have increased influence and genetic representation in future generations.

As for the economic effects on actual providers- yeah, it's gonna be a shitshow for women who rely on provider income to subsist. The technology is still very primitive though- an Ex Machina-like sex bot won't be around for a few decades, so any girls getting into the business now will probably have full careers. As a man who enjoys providers for their personalities and quirks as much as their menu, I'm only interested because it dodges a lot of legal and social ramifications.
dietcokehead is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 09:29 PM   #4
Geeky80
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Part 1
https://youtu.be/Na-WubWcmSg

Part 2
https://youtu.be/IeYrUyb-8f8
Geeky80 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 10:52 AM   #5
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

This is crazy
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 11:40 AM   #6
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Well on the female side ot this topic, there are a plethora of effective applioances, some as cumbersome and complex as the Sybian sort of machines.

Doesn't appeal to me though.
ICU 812 is online now   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 08:47 AM   #7
ChloeClark
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 347996
My ECCIE Reviews

Here is 5 minutes of my life I will never get back...smh
ChloeClark is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 11:52 AM   #8
spa999
Valued Poster

OMG that was hilarious! But in all seriousness, the family dinner scene where the kid is instead upstairs banging the shit out of the android is not at all far-fetched. Notice the kid isn't at the table getting teased by his sisters over some girl he has a crush on. He's upstairs fucking an android, human females the last thing on his mind.

After boning a sex-bot from age 12 to 18 (6 years), literally over 3,000 times (at least), is junior gonna even care about the idea of banging actual girls?

Laugh today. Ppl made fun of just abt every attempt to get man to fly. No one's laughing now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallAndSkinny View Post
Old 04-07-2017, 02:33 PM   #9
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

What the heck, let's see if we cant muddy the waters further.

Critics among hobbyists say that bots aren't real women, they would rather have a living, breathing, responsive woman. But of course, even providers aren't "real" women (in the sense that you can have an ongoing emotional connection as well as sex).

That's why "illusion of passion" (IOP) is so important to so many hobbyists. They know it isn't real, but they want that sense of caring and connection, however illusory. While it used to be more common that providers developed personal relationships with some clients... let's face it, providers like that are becoming unicorns. They've all migrated to the SB domain.

As sexbot bodies get more realistic (and they're seemingly getting there fast) and as the AI components get more sophisticated (also crossing the uncanny valley with breath taking quickness), illusion of passion will go by the wayside quite soon as a negative consideration.

It's no secret that real men and women seem to be going different directions in their expectations/desires regarding intersexual dynamics. American men are only a little way behind their Japanese counterparts with a willingness to use proxies without making irritating (and they feel, unnecessary) accommodations to real-life objects of their sexual attentions. It's true in civilian life and becoming more of a factor in the hobby life. How many threads have you seen on ECCIE in the last year where guys have gotten disenchanted with the way of things now and are exiting...

One of the few remaining factors in favor of "real" sex providers is the subtle but powerful presence of pheromones. Invisible to the senses, but critical nonetheless, as they kick off all kinds of reactions in the brain. Can't get that from Betty Bot... but it's only a matter of time...
Bobave is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 04:58 PM   #10
spa999
Valued Poster

Yeah. In the men's section for my area there is a thread about girls simply not replying to texts. I contributed. I used to put up w/ lousy comm'n skills but decided to stop. This is whores acting like princesses when they are anything but. No dice. I give a hooker a reasonable amt of time (ie, 1 hr) to get back to me assuming I want to bang her for some reason in particular. If she flakes or for any reason did not reply ("my phone died".. whatever. I don't care. Your problem.), I text 3-4 other girls. First one back to me gets my money and the orgasms I give them by banging them senseless. 90% of the time, failing to reply is a lousy female shit-test. Hookers are not worth putting up with shit-tests from, regardless of how you feel about any in particular.

The only reason hookers shit-test us johns and act like flakes is b/c we let them. If we don't put up w/ that bullshit, they won't pull it on us. Hookers are nothing but hookers. Any personal feelings you have for them are unimportant to them except as a means of manipulating you. Trust me, they are all A-list actresses. They care nothing for you except in that you are a revenue stream and MAYBE get them off. But they could not care less if any of their johns dropped dead tomorrow except in that they lost a revenue stream and *maybe* "a friend". Any delusions a john has re a hooker giving a whit about him should be dispelled as fast as possible. Keep it real, guys. Whores are largely abjectly contemptuous of johns and men generally and would have nothing to do with you if you were not paying to bang their faces.

You are by and large entirely justified in returning the favor. Nonetheless it serves both parties' interests to maintain a facade of politeness and indeed of passion when it's there. But don't kid yourselves. Like any actress in a role, the words emerge from her lips but they are not hers. They are merely dialog from a role. Lying is second nature to whores and indeed is a lifestyle. They lie to their friends and parents abt what they do. They lie to their kids. They lie to their husbands (some are married and turn tricks w/o hubby knowing). They lie to bfs/gfs about what they will do w/ johns ("Oh I ALWAYS use a condom, dear!"). Lying is their entire life. Integrity has no place in a whore's personality. But to be fair, she can't afford the luxury, though most wouldn't try to have any even if they could. And besides, 99.999% of johns are at least as bad in that we don't tell SOs about our hobbying, or if we do, we only do if we know she is fine with it. (Happens once every 10,000 years.) But while the john's scope of lying extends to not discussing his hobbying, the whore's encompasses her entire life and being. Suppose it's just a question of degrees, but yeah.

So I can see why guys get sick of whore bullshit/shit-tests and just walk away. The social contract between the sexes is all but totally abrogated. Now it is largely simply a matter of using each other. Sad but true; 40+ years of gender feminism has pretty much done it in. Marriage is dead. Dumbest thing a man can do, categorically. I was married once. Never again. Ludicrous idea, esp. dangerous for men. Avoid it and the Monogamy Myth trap entirely. But hobbyists who walk from the hobby grew frustrated bc they were not perceiving the true nature of the whore. If they had, they would not have put up with their bullshit. If every john stops putting up with whore bullshit, the whores will stop dealing it. Whores are pretty simple this way: They understand only reward and punishment. Reward desirable behavior from them, punish undesirable behavior from them, and accept NO excuses (again, they lie constantly). They quickly fall into line and deep inside they know it's good for them. It's a kind of re-parenting you are doing for them. Most of them seem to have been raised by wolves or worse. So you should be charging them for the service.

Re the Japanese men, yes. Been to Japan, have seen it first hand. Jap. women, young hot ones, are now going to "host bars" and paying young men to attend them, talk to them, etc. That's all. Jap. men under a given age have no interest in rel'ps w/ women. Part of that comes from the onerous legal position of husbands. Jap. women can divorce a husband and take half or more of his retirement, the kids, etc., just by filing a single form at the local courthouse. So young Jap. men are wisely avoiding Jap. women/rel'ps. They also don't want the financial burden of having a wife, who can, like US women, easily outearn him, but yet she still expects men to pay for everything, etc. It's like that here too. This is why I don't date except superficially and focus only on girls hard up for dick. If they don't put out soon, I drop them. I can give them emotional and personal support, yes, and will... but they have to fuck for it. Women vend out their sexuality (eg: whores, "ordinary" women on dates, etc.), men should conserve and vend out their emotional support for women, as that is what they really want most of the time. Well, you don't get it unless you fuck for it, not from me, anyway, and forget abt me paying for dates esp. if you make more than I do. I won't date a girl who thinks she should be paid for. Those are called hookers and I have plenty of those already. So yeah, American men are getting hip and ejecting women (in terms of signif. rel'ps) from our lives. About time we caught up with the women. They ejected us years ago.

As for sex-bots, that'll be that once they are developed enough. (Though my next post to this thread will be my sex doll review-- it has already saved on my hooker bill and it's just a doll, not even a 'droid.) Hookers won't even be able to get clients. That's like the market for beer drying up. Women will be giving pussy away and still won't get male attention even so much as the time of day. Once we have decent android women to fuck, we'll use human women only as colleagues and won't even think about banging them, that is, assuming too many of us are still employed. Automation is killing jobs; started in manufacturing but is now moving to the service sector. Think there are a large no. of hookers now, wait til the service sectors (80% female) and jobs like nursing get automated/roboticized. Hookers, even drug-free ones, will be $20 or less for anal. I am not kidding. It's happening faster even than I thought it would. But don't count your chickens yet guys, it's still some way off. Check back in 20-40 years. By then most of us reading this will be dead or done fucking anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobave View Post
What the heck, let's see if we cant muddy the waters further.

Critics among hobbyists say that bots aren't real women, they would rather have a living, breathing, responsive woman. But of course, even providers aren't "real" women (in the sense that you can have an ongoing emotional connection as well as sex).

That's why "illusion of passion" (IOP) is so important to so many hobbyists. They know it isn't real, but they want that sense of caring and connection, however illusory. While it used to be more common that providers developed personal relationships with some clients... let's face it, providers like that are becoming unicorns. They've all migrated to the SB domain.

As sexbot bodies get more realistic (and they're seemingly getting there fast) and as the AI components get more sophisticated (also crossing the uncanny valley with breath taking quickness), illusion of passion will go by the wayside quite soon as a negative consideration.

It's no secret that real men and women seem to be going different directions in their expectations/desires regarding intersexual dynamics. American men are only a little way behind their Japanese counterparts with a willingness to use proxies without making irritating (and they feel, unnecessary) accommodations to real-life objects of their sexual attentions. It's true in civilian life and becoming more of a factor in the hobby life. How many threads have you seen on ECCIE in the last year where guys have gotten disenchanted with the way of things now and are exiting...

One of the few remaining factors in favor of "real" sex providers is the subtle but powerful presence of pheromones. Invisible to the senses, but critical nonetheless, as they kick off all kinds of reactions in the brain. Can't get that from Betty Bot... but it's only a matter of time...
Old 04-09-2017, 05:37 PM   #11
spa999
Valued Poster

Default As promised, sex doll review

About 3 weeks ago I received a sex doll in the mail. It was expensive, about $1,000. But after banging it about 10 times now, I can safely say it was worth it. I believe that it has saved on my hooker bill several times. It is not like sex w/ an actual woman but the major parts of the experience are pretty damn good. A few times I got up feeling like I had in fact been laid. And she doesn't charge for it; she's a sunk cost. I figure after I fuck her about 50 or so times I will have made my $1000 back in times I didn't text a whore to bang. Obviously she can't give you anything like real head but you can face-bang her pretty good, though in my case her oral tunnel is a bit small for my cock. Her vagina though is really nice and she has another hole for her ass I have yet to bang.

The doll came with a heating stick that plugs in. I coat it with water-based lube and lube up her vagina, then leave the stick in it for at least 15 mins. Then after watching some p0rn (I am partial these days to Sasha Foxx giving head - what beautiful eyes she has...), I pull out the stick and lie her down on the bed, head facing the TV. Then I fuck her while I watch a couple girls fuck each other, or some girl (like Sasha) get throated, etc., and I bang the holy bejeesus out of my sex doll. It's a bit like being at a virtual sex party but in this case, there is no husband to stand or lie around watching me fuck the shit out of his wife while she screams her head off. That's OK, it's pretty good anyway.

Fucking the doll is both pleasurable and good "practice". I can practice different strokes (not that goddamned TV show, LOL), etc., and edge myself with it. The warmed-up lube and vagina is very nice; not quite the same as a woman's but close. Only thing is her legs and pubis are cool. As sex dolls get developed, there will be heating elements added to these areas and eventually the whole body. She is kind of short, this one, about 4.5' tall, but that is fine, I am fine not seeing her face. That'd only detract from it TBH. When sex bots are developed that have realistic facial features and can kiss, DFK, etc., then I'll care. But still, her lips are kissably soft. Surprisingly realistic though nothing really yet like kissing a person. Clean up after I load in her hot little pussy is pretty easy. After a couple times doing it, it became very easy and takes 10 seconds. I just ream her vagina with a couple paper towels wetted with hot water and clean out the lube and spunk. She dries out fast enough. I have no issues with anything growing on the surface. The material is deadly to bacteria. God I love science.

Sex-bots and sex dolls need not replicate sex w/ human women. They need only approximate it enough to make it a viable alternative. Give men a 60-70% replacement experience and 90% of us will stop bothering to try to fuck human women, much less pay for it or put up with the stupid shit test games they play, the exploiting our rel'ps w/ our kids to get $ from us [thank God I never had kids and didn't have to deal w/ that shit that my friends did when their wives divorced them after taking up with the personal trainer (no kidding, happened to one of my friends)], etc. There will come a time when women pay men just to talk to them. Laugh if you want but like I said in my last post to this thread, it is already happening in Japan, and they don't even have sex dolls there yet like we do.

Attached is a cpl pics of my live-in sex slave. If you want the make a model, PM me. But this is less a post about a particular model of sex doll/bot and more about sex bots as an alternative to women/hookers, so I omit it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20170321_141734.jpg (57.4 KB, 162 views)
File Type: jpg 20170321_141754.jpg (53.3 KB, 300 views)
Old 04-09-2017, 07:46 PM   #12
Eve Hennessey
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6762
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by spa999 View Post
About 3 weeks ago I received a sex doll in the mail. It was expensive, about $1,000. But after banging it about 10 times now, I can safely say it was worth it. I believe that it has saved on my hooker bill several times. It is not like sex w/ an actual woman but the major parts of the experience are pretty damn good. A few times I got up feeling like I had in fact been laid. And she doesn't charge for it; she's a sunk cost. I figure after I fuck her about 50 or so times I will have made my $1000 back in times I didn't text a whore to bang. Obviously she can't give you anything like real head but you can face-bang her pretty good, though in my case her oral tunnel is a bit small for my cock. Her vagina though is really nice and she has another hole for her ass I have yet to bang.

The doll came with a heating stick that plugs in. I coat it with water-based lube and lube up her vagina, then leave the stick in it for at least 15 mins. Then after watching some p0rn (I am partial these days to Sasha Foxx giving head - what beautiful eyes she has...), I pull out the stick and lie her down on the bed, head facing the TV. Then I fuck her while I watch a couple girls fuck each other, or some girl (like Sasha) get throated, etc., and I bang the holy bejeesus out of my sex doll. It's a bit like being at a virtual sex party but in this case, there is no husband to stand or lie around watching me fuck the shit out of his wife while she screams her head off. That's OK, it's pretty good anyway.

Fucking the doll is both pleasurable and good "practice". I can practice different strokes (not that goddamned TV show, LOL), etc., and edge myself with it. The warmed-up lube and vagina is very nice; not quite the same as a woman's but close. Only thing is her legs and pubis are cool. As sex dolls get developed, there will be heating elements added to these areas and eventually the whole body. She is kind of short, this one, about 4.5' tall, but that is fine, I am fine not seeing her face. That'd only detract from it TBH. When sex bots are developed that have realistic facial features and can kiss, DFK, etc., then I'll care. But still, her lips are kissably soft. Surprisingly realistic though nothing really yet like kissing a person. Clean up after I load in her hot little pussy is pretty easy. After a couple times doing it, it became very easy and takes 10 seconds. I just ream her vagina with a couple paper towels wetted with hot water and clean out the lube and spunk. She dries out fast enough. I have no issues with anything growing on the surface. The material is deadly to bacteria. God I love science.

Sex-bots and sex dolls need not replicate sex w/ human women. They need only approximate it enough to make it a viable alternative. Give men a 60-70% replacement experience and 90% of us will stop bothering to try to fuck human women, much less pay for it or put up with the stupid shit test games they play, the exploiting our rel'ps w/ our kids to get $ from us [thank God I never had kids and didn't have to deal w/ that shit that my friends did when their wives divorced them after taking up with the personal trainer (no kidding, happened to one of my friends)], etc. There will come a time when women pay men just to talk to them. Laugh if you want but like I said in my last post to this thread, it is already happening in Japan, and they don't even have sex dolls there yet like we do.

Attached is a cpl pics of my live-in sex slave. If you want the make a model, PM me. But this is less a post about a particular model of sex doll/bot and more about sex bots as an alternative to women/hookers, so I omit it.

Yup, not even banana nut bread is gonna help!
Eve Hennessey is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 08:22 PM   #13
spa999
Valued Poster

Well, I *am* partial to banana nut bread. I mean, sex dolls can't make banana nut bread. Maybe sex-bots will be able to some day, but for now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eve Hennessey View Post
Yup, not even banana nut bread is gonna help!
Old 04-10-2017, 05:50 AM   #14
Keyhole Arc Blow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

This reminds me of this Vice video.

Also this episode of Black Mirror.
Keyhole Arc Blow is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 05:16 PM   #15
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Pitiful. I will never consider a sex bot a viable alternative to an actual woman.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women