Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 04-09-2017, 09:21 PM   #1
Aymie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 375026
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I was robbed today & now he has posted a bad review

Today I was robbed by https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=39442 I am Back ,..Now he has posted a bad review & some story about me. I need help on how to post a review on him & where I need to let other ladies know how dangerous he is. He came to see me & when i wouldnt do a bbbj , after 15min of foreplay , he got upset & took my money & threatened me with a bad review and wouldnt give me my $ back, & I told him I was calling someone on him if he didnt give me my $ , at that point i had taken his phone & asked him to exchange it 4 my $ & I being naive trusted him & gave him his phone & he ran off with my $ too. This is the first time something like this has ever happened ,& he was an asshole!
Aymie is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 09:34 PM   #2
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aymie View Post
Today I was robbed by https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=39442 I am Back ,..Now he has posted a bad review & some story about me. I need help on how to post a review on him & where I need to let other ladies know how dangerous he is. He came to see me & when i wouldnt do a bbbj , after 15min of foreplay , he got upset & took my money & threatened me with a bad review and wouldnt give me my $ back, & I told him I was calling someone on him if he didnt give me my $ , at that point i had taken his phone & asked him to exchange it 4 my $ & I being naive trusted him & gave him his phone & he ran off with my $ too. This is the first time something like this has ever happened ,& he was an asshole!
It's a bad deal and I was all ready to feel sorry for you until I noticed that 3 of the last 4 reviews were nos. Not saying it isn't the way you say it but the reviews does give me doubt.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 09:47 PM   #3
unknown1647
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Nothing should resort to stealing someones phone and money, if he had a weapon all of you would have been in trouble. Money is not worth it. But to rob a customer, this is just wrong
unknown1647 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 11:05 PM   #4
dancingbears
Chaotic Good

User ID: 231385
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

She gave the phone back... The only robbery there was on his part.
dancingbears is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 07:58 AM   #5
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancingbears View Post
She gave the phone back... The only robbery there was on his part.
we don't know that.. we have conflicting accounts of who robbed who. she admitted here that she threatened to call someone to take care of him.. he says 2 black guys robbed him, she says she considered calling in backup to keep him from robbing her.

one thing is clear from recent reviews.. Aymie is not cut out for Providing.. not even close.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 08:34 AM   #6
noober
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

I'm sure there is truth to both sides.
My guess is he got upset about no bbbj so took off then u got ur guys on him.
Both people bitching but I will have to side with I am back Cuz he didnt want the service u offered and wanted to leave.
I doubt he was there for 15mins to find out bbbj was off the menu.
noober is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 09:34 AM   #7
Goodtime544
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Always 3 sides to a story. His side, her side, then the truth!
Goodtime544 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 09:37 AM   #8
Aymie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 375026
My ECCIE Reviews

No one robbed him, & i said i was calling someone as a tactic to scare him because i am alone but it didnt work. He ran off with my $ that he took out of my bag & there were no black guys , if there was i would of gotten my money back & im sure police would have been called. He's added some fairy tale to ruin my creditability , smh...& the only negative about my reviews is that im 100% safe & non gfe & that i look smaller in my photos, im very photogenic & i put recent photos taken of me last week but i am a thicker , curvy girl.
Aymie is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 01:31 PM   #9
Guest122317-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Around here.. the ladies have you place the money in an open area then excuse yourself. this gives them the option of counting and putting the money where they wish.. there have been some guys that have tied many things like zeroxing the money and giving them nothing but paper, play money, a twenty on one end and a twenty on the other and paper in between, and nothing at all but coupons..
the last one that I was told about was movie money that looks real but isn't.. and of course threats.. the girls have a powder room I think where they can share information.
always a good reason to get references first and join a site like date check or preferred..
Guest122317-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 01:42 PM   #10
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Quote:
No one robbed him, & i said i was calling someone as a tactic to scare him because i am alone but it didnt work. He ran off with my $ that he took out of my bag & there were no black guys , if there was i would of gotten my money back & im sure police would have been called. He's added some fairy tale to ruin my creditability , smh...& the only negative about my reviews is that im 100% safe & non gfe & that i look smaller in my photos, im very photogenic & i put recent photos taken of me last week but i am a thicker , curvy girl.
A no is a no is a no. 1 time maybe. 2 times probably. 3 times yep. There are providers out there with over 200 reviews without a single no. Guys will bend over backwards to not post a no. I have read many reviews that really deserve a no but to be nice they posted a yes anyways. To get three out of 4 nos just means that some of your yeses probably deserved a no. I would advise you to get out of the managed business and change the attitude.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 02:33 PM   #11
Salaciousquirrel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Out of curiosity, which of those photos were taken of you last week?
Salaciousquirrel is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 02:45 PM   #12
noober
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

I wouldn't worry too much Aymie if this was false. But cbj is a business killer imo but more power to u tho. Past is the past only thing to do is look towards the future. But sucks tho he should've given u like 20 or 40 if he really canceled out on u.
noober is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 06:07 PM   #13
tpepsi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
i wouldnt do a bbbj
You should really consider putting a menu of activities on your showcase. This might have been prevented if he knew beforehand what services you offer.
tpepsi is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 07:19 PM   #14
Buying a *Way to Heaven
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

When you say he took your money, don't you really mean he took back the donation after you refused to provide service? Then you, not him, threatened or attempted to apply force. Against a blind man, because if he'd seen your pics he'd never have called you in the first place.
Buying a *Way to Heaven is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 07:21 PM   #15
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Do you not understand, that is her whole game. Unclear about menu, then once in the door she thinks she has it made. Well, she is young and is in the wrong game. Why would any man take a chance with her after seeing all this drama, multiple no reviews. If you see Aymie now, you deserve the poor service you get.

She thinks because he did not fall for her crappy game she was robbed, lmao. He took back the funds she did not earn, if it were otherwise no person would give back the phone. She have phone back because she knew she had not earned any funds and her con game did not work this time. No worries, lots more idiotic suckers out there, lol.
gentlemantoo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women