Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47417
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 04-12-2017, 08:54 PM   #31
gt27
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
No Adonis here. My balls are washed though. Everyone's shit stinks. I am not however out trying to get someone to pay to fuck me and you are. I will assume you have been doing this awhile. A long while. It's been my experience that providers like yourself usually get to the point where they get jaded. They think their value never diminishes. They think their opinion is the only one and dismiss anyone else's as CHILDISH.
By taking money with a promise of service not delivered is a form of theft also. Promising under deception is a form of theft. The providers track record of satisfaction is suspect at best yet you just assume the guy stole from her like the jaded provider you are.

One review in 7 years surely makes you an expert on this board.
Childish? Here, I can help you figure out what is childish. "By taking money with a promise of service not delivered is a form of theft also."

I have one question for you, how many women on this site hang up on you or ignore your texts when you ask for specific sexual acts? I bet a lot. And, the fact she had no menu leaves you jumping down Eve's throat for sticking up for a peer?

I bet my last dollar that you would join the crusade of any john on this board if half of the stuff he said was legit. She was only doing what she thought was right. Grow up.
gt27 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 11:50 AM   #32
joesmo888
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

everyone needs to do their homework on what happened here.

the hobbyist should have done his homework and saw the bad reviews and the lying on behalf of the provider. had he done that this would have never happened. I have seen providers with iffy reviews and guess what? i got iffy service. it is all right there to view. do your HOMEWORK.

and the provider should stop making excuses and learn from her NO reviews if she wants to succeed here. we have seen some younger providers make a lot of mistakes early on and then get their stuff together and be great providers. step 1 is don't lie about your pictures. if you weigh 50 pounds more then post your updated pictures so there are no surprises. lots of guys like BBW's
joesmo888 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 12:52 PM   #33
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eve Hennessey View Post
I missed my mark with that one, I was going for zero!

With your 64 posted reviews whose worse, me for selling it?

OR

You for buying it?
No the worst would be me buying it from you. Look at the bitch trying to shame the very ones that make up her income. Well her attempt at making income anyway. Well her pitiful attempt at making income.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 12:56 PM   #34
burkalini
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt27 View Post
Childish? Here, I can help you figure out what is childish. "By taking money with a promise of service not delivered is a form of theft also."

I have one question for you, how many women on this site hang up on you or ignore your texts when you ask for specific sexual acts? I bet a lot. And, the fact she had no menu leaves you jumping down Eve's throat for sticking up for a peer?

I bet my last dollar that you would join the crusade of any john on this board if half of the stuff he said was legit. She was only doing what she thought was right. Grow up.
Another newbie white knight. Chest puffed out. Brain sucked in.

You don't know shit!
Old 04-13-2017, 03:48 PM   #35
Buying a *Way to Heaven
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by joesmo888 View Post
the hobbyist should have done his homework and saw the bad reviews and the lying on behalf of the provider.
"Should have" for his own benefit, but he's hardly morally culpable for an attempt to rob him. That's like saying a woman should share the responsibility if she gets raped by her date. Sure, she "should" know better than to date that guy with four teeth and forty tattoos, but that makes him no less a rapist.
Buying a *Way to Heaven is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 04:44 PM   #36
Guest122317-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Default nights in satin and lace

Quote:

You don't know shit!

I am sorry but being one of the so called white knights...
Good Manors and being decent is still something I think is important.
so there was a serious misscomunication on both sides.
What did he truly expect for a gift that small if
If you went into an auto mechanic and wanted service at the cost of the cheapest oil change but wanted a full front end alignment and tire change you don't just run off with the money.. basically I think there was a huge communication error on both sides. She should have made it clear what she felt comfortable with doing and he should have been up front with what he expects. She should have made him wash his hands while she put the gift away.
Guest122317-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 06:15 PM   #37
Buying a *Way to Heaven
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eve Hennessey View Post
I missed my mark with that one, I was going for zero!
Because you're not a provider.
Old 04-13-2017, 06:23 PM   #38
Buying a *Way to Heaven
Valued Poster

Quote:

He's not a white knight, he's a pink twink.
Old 04-13-2017, 06:31 PM   #39
CiaraAodhan
Irish Imp

User ID: 326590
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Out of 8 reviews total I only see 3 No's. Reading these comments I assumed Aymie only had 3 reviews total and all no's. After checking out dudes profile he's written a total of 3 reviews over a span of years and two were yes's and only the one no. That tells me a few things, this was his 1st No review and five out of eight said they would recommend seeing her. Now I can't see the whole of the reviews because I'm a provider, so all I have to go on are the snipets. I know how frustrating a bad date can be for both sides and I wasn't there so I do not know what actually did happen. Between the misrepresentation of appearance and services being off the menu or perhaps not provided as understood it's clear that something bad happened. Personally I wouldn't be dealing with that particular client or provider until some more facts about the situation emerge because this is very shady all around. Just my two cents, your milage may vary.
CiaraAodhan is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 06:50 PM   #40
Goodtime544
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Nothing is getting fixed here....I'm Trumping this thread
Goodtime544 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 08:54 PM   #41
burkalini
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CiaraAodhan View Post
Out of 8 reviews total I only see 3 No's. Reading these comments I assumed Aymie only had 3 reviews total and all no's. After checking out dudes profile he's written a total of 3 reviews over a span of years and two were yes's and only the one no. That tells me a few things, this was his 1st No review and five out of eight said they would recommend seeing her. Now I can't see the whole of the reviews because I'm a provider, so all I have to go on are the snipets. I know how frustrating a bad date can be for both sides and I wasn't there so I do not know what actually did happen. Between the misrepresentation of appearance and services being off the menu or perhaps not provided as understood it's clear that something bad happened. Personally I wouldn't be dealing with that particular client or provider until some more facts about the situation emerge because this is very shady all around. Just my two cents, your milage may vary.
Good reply however 3 nos out 8 reviews is a terrible ratio. Like I said earlier most guys will go out of their way not to put a no on a review even if it deserves one. There are many providers out there with over a hundred reviews with zero nos.
Old 04-14-2017, 11:38 AM   #42
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buying a *Way to Heaven View Post
Wrong.

Look up UTR
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 11:47 AM   #43
Eve Hennessey
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6762
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buying a *Way to Heaven View Post
You're a funny guy, ain't Cha!
Eve Hennessey is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 11:48 AM   #44
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:

One review in 7 years surely makes you an expert on this board.
Once again we need to explain to some asshole what UTR means. Eve is very well known in elite circles. Maybe that's why you've never heard of her..
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 12:00 PM   #45
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Lol
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women