Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Encounter Reports - Panhandle
Encounter Reports - Panhandle Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 02-29-2020, 07:36 PM   #1
Guest072020
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46
Default Encounter: A Rape Fantasy and Greek session with Anna Lane!!!

User ID: 335965
Date: 28 Feb 2020
Name: Anna Lane
Phone: 850-800-5405
Email Address: annalane850@yahoo.com
URL (Profile or Bio Page):

Profile - Computer View

Profile - Mobile View

City: Defuniak Springs
State: FL
Address: (Defuniak is a small town. You can literally drive from one end to the other in like 10 minutes)
Appointment Type: incall
Activities: Conversation, Role Play, LFK, DFK, DATY, DT BBBJ, missionary, missionary with legs on shoulders, Greek K9.
Duration of Encounter: 1 Hour
Hair Length and Color: long, dark brown hair that goes midway to her back, worn up in a ponytail.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Caucasian
Physical Description:

She is tall at 5'8 with the body and face of a '40s or '50s pinup model. She has a very nice ass with huge breasts that are amazingly still perky.

Ever hear the advertisement, "I can't believe its not butter?"

Likewise, I can't believe breasts so large can be this perfect.

She looked amazing in a skimpy black tank top that her massive breasts are almost falling out of and these tiny shorts that show off her "legs for days."

I thought she looked great a week ago, but she outdid herself.

She has a beautiful pussy. After our session, she caught me starring at it and laughed out loud. A little embarrassed, I blushed and apologized.

She is cleanly shaven below. Her lips form a compact, tight package that looks like its been gift wrapped. It is very aesthetically pleasing and doesn't look beat up like Arby's Roast Beef.

Personality/Demeanor:

She is cautious and can seem insensitive to those she hasn't met. Once you've met or had someone vouch for you, she is excellent.

Anna is a LOT of FUN.

She has an easy-going nature and has a gorgeous smile that she doesn't mind showing off.

SHE LOVES SEX!!! And she is a pleaser. She wants you to have a good time and come back for more.

She's also candid. I appreciate truthful feedback instead of someone lying to make me feel better about my performance.

Recommendation: Yes
Guest072020 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 04:04 AM   #2
bikerjas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

sounds awesome...wish she were closer to me...
bikerjas is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 07:13 AM   #3
Speedteacher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

You are right. I have been trying to break the ice with her for a month and a half with no progress. I completely understand her caution, especially living in a small town. Not sure how one goes about getting a friend to vouch when we are incognito here
Speedteacher is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 07:45 AM   #4
Guest072020
Valued Poster

Sent you a PM, speed.
Old 03-01-2020, 07:35 PM   #5
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Wish I could say the same about my experience with her 'bird. I had JjSunday's backing then she turned and burned on me quite a while back. Both of us missed the opportunity. Glad you got to fuck some sense into her, or fuck her senseless either way. Knew she would have been a freak but never crossed the starting gate with her unfortunately. But good for you.

I called her out on it. But a former Panhandle Modtard decided he wanted to whiteknight and wound up getting castrated by the admins and owner for his own retardation. Good times, but I doubt she'll ever forgive the fact that I dared to call her out in the queenhookerdomain of icky sadly.
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 08:56 PM   #6
Guest072020
Valued Poster

Hotrix, I can honestly say that you've always been a good friend to me.

I'm just a beginning amateur. You've forgotten more about the hobby than I'll ever know.
I'm envious of all the A list girls you've been able to see.

You saw Sexy Chloe when she was the Queen, Vanessa Ink, Autumn Fox, Laney Lix, Kynsley Morgan, etc. I'd say we have similar tastes in women. I can't see all the others you've seen, but I'm sure they were all hot.

You've lived quite the charmed life, my friend.

I understand the anger and frustration you feel.

But, we're all human, flesh and blood. Born to make mistakes.

Unfortunately, I make mistakes all too often. I'm put in compromising positions where I've done things that I've been very ashamed of.

As much as I want to say that I've lived a life of integrity, I can't. I've failed a lot at this.

But, each day, I look up and I say to myself, today is a new day, and I'll strive to do better.

Recently, the Taliban and the US are working to broker a peace deal.

If you'd like, I can talk to Anna. Perhaps you two can put aside your differences and forgive each other. Once her ban is up, ECCIE can be big enough for the both of you.
Old 03-02-2020, 01:56 AM   #7
kcjay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I've never been able to get her to respond
kcjay is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 06:46 PM   #8
PCHobbyist
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

I’ve seen her several times, and never experienced any drama or scheduling issues. Definitely worth the trip to DeFuniak.
PCHobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 07:26 PM   #9
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Thanks for the offer 'bird. That's ok, I'm not in the area anymore anyway. Maybe one day, if I ever get back into your neck of the woods. Meantime, fuck on, man!

And don't be too hard on yourself about the mistakes you've made. We all do it. Mistakes that is. I've done a lot of providers, and some that turned out to be HUGE mistakes. LOL. I've just been lucky for the most part.
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 07:38 PM   #10
bc1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrix1 View Post
Thanks for the offer 'bird. That's ok, I'm not in the area anymore anyway. Maybe one day, if I ever get back into your neck of the woods. Meantime, fuck on, man!

And don't be too hard on yourself about the mistakes you've made. We all do it. Mistakes that is. I've done a lot of providers, and some that turned out to be HUGE mistakes. LOL. I've just been lucky for the most part.
Hot, what happened between u and Anna?
bc1969 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 07:49 PM   #11
Guest072020
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrix1 View Post
Maybe one day, if I ever get back into your neck of the woods.
If you're ever back in the area, let me know.

We should go out and have drinks. I bet we'll be able to exchange some great stories.
Old 03-02-2020, 07:53 PM   #12
PCHobbyist
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc1969 View Post
Oh Fuck! Here we go.
PCHobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 07:56 PM   #13
Guest072020
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc1969 View Post
Something that happened years ago that needs to be forgotten about.
Old 03-03-2020, 07:34 AM   #14
yeswhatisit
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

I had a somewhat different issue with her. She offers gfe but takes it away when you want to see someone else. I do this because I like variety and might want to see someone different for a change. I hate to call girls out on it but it's true. They like guys that just see them. Vanessa does the same thing (try asking her for a reference). There are plenty of girls to go around. I'm not worried about it. I'll drive quite a ways to see a decent girl if she's worth it. Once they become popular though their ego gets the best of them and their services go down hill. Just my 2 cents on these ladies. We need to stop glorifying these girls.
yeswhatisit is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 10:51 AM   #15
Guest072020
Valued Poster

I guess your mileage may vary.

I had two really good experiences with Anna. They have gotten better.

I’m biased. I like Anna a lot, and want to see her succeed.

As long as she takes care of me, I’ll continue to see and give her good reviews.

She knows I see other girls. She just appreciates that I choose to return and see her.

In a matter of fact, I talked to four providers last week. I couldn’t seal the deal with them. So, I paid her a revisit, and the rape fantasy was hot!!!

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Anna Lane

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women