Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Encounter Reports - Panhandle
Encounter Reports - Panhandle Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70415
biomed160569
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 04-11-2021, 08:41 PM   #1
BulldogCountry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24
Default Beware: The Foxx is Devious

Not a review, but figured I'd post this here (this seemed like the logical forum to place this).

I finally heard from Autumn Foxx a couple weeks ago. She and I had been texting off-and-on, and finally made plans for last Wednesday to meet-up in a hotel room in Pensacola since she currently does not have an incall location to use.

She asked for the donation ahead of time plus a little extra for hotel room. I had given her donations ahead of time DOZENS and DOZENS of times before with zero issues, so I figured nothing of it.

Well, this time, a couple hours after sending her the donation, she went completely SILENT. This "has" happened a couple times in the past, but she always got with me a day or two later with an explanation and a "make-up" meeting offering, and everything would be fine again. Which is why I waited a few days to post this warning, JUST IN CASE she got back with me.

So, the Foxx has finally screwed ME over... lol.

Which doesn't make sense because we were planning an "all-nighter" later this month for a pretty-substantial donation amount (which we also partially discussed during our last meeting in December). You'd think she would have waited until after THEN to pull this stunt.

So, if the Foxx contacts you, if she asks for money, only send it at your own risk. And, yes, I know what some of you are going to say: "Never send ladies donations ahead of time."

And I normally don't, especially with ladies I've never met before. But, Foxx had that trust built-up, she always delivered in the past (even if it was a day or so late), but she had my trust. She has now broke that trust.

EDIT: If she does contact me after this post, I will post an update here. But it better be a damn good excuse. lol
BulldogCountry is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 09:52 PM   #2
Steel Wheels
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I had a similar experience with a very well known lady in Pensacola a while back, I had sent her a donation in advance on several occasions with no problems, I have no idea what happened, she just ghosted me and stopped responding to my texts, donations in advance are always possibly risky, even if you think that you can trust them, it’s another lesson learned, I guess...
Steel Wheels is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 10:44 PM   #3
BulldogCountry
Valued Poster

Yeah, all I can do is wait and see. For all I know, Foxx might contact me randomly next week with the lame excuse that she dropped her phone in the toilet, or something. lol

But, not holding my breath, of course.
Old 04-12-2021, 04:01 AM   #4
Steel Wheels
Valued Poster

I just took a look back at your past reviews, I certainly see why you had reason to trust that she would come through for you, maybe she still will. You might get a good discount next time, but I bet an additional donation will probably be required. If she takes you again, that’s your fault, lol, good luck and Roll Tide Roll!
Old 04-12-2021, 04:35 AM   #5
BulldogCountry
Valued Poster

Even if she does come through, she won't be gettihg any more donations upfront. That's for sure. lol
Old 04-12-2021, 04:45 AM   #6
Steel Wheels
Valued Poster

Hey, Bulldog, I feel your pain, I’ve been there, done that, but didn’t get the t shirt, lol. Imho, the very nature of this hobby should give you reason to keep your guard up... that stuff will definitely make you do some stupid shit.
Old 04-12-2021, 06:18 AM   #7
Boeingguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Just glad I’ve never done anything that stupid!!! Lol.... We all pretty much have! In your defense, Autumn has ALWAYS done and been everywhere she was supposed to, when she was supposed to. I would have trusted her too!
Boeingguy is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 06:22 AM   #8
44formore
Premium Access

Encounters: 95

What would the answer be if you ask for an advance date and promise to pay later? Never a lender or borrower be.
44formore is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 06:39 AM   #9
Pyntalis
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Foxx has done that to me in the past as well, just was hesitant to day anything since she had built up such a fan base
Pyntalis is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 07:04 AM   #10
Steel Wheels
Valued Poster

That’s a brilliant point, 44formore, I might have to try that one, lol.
Pyntalis, I was in your same position, I think you made the wise decision to remain silent for 2 reasons:
1). She is an eccie member and I feared admonishment from the mods, that crossed my my mind when I initially read Bulldog’s post.
2). I feared her “mindlessly loyal minions” would publicly crucify me here if I spoke out about what she did. I think that you did the right thing.
The problem is, that is exactly the kind of activity that people need to be aware of..oh well, if a frog had wings, it wouldn’t bump it’s ass, I guess
Old 04-12-2021, 07:26 AM   #11
BulldogCountry
Valued Poster

Yep. Now if she contacts me next week with a believable excuse, and "makes things right", then we'll go from there.

I'm sure she'll need $$ again in the future and reach out to "someone"... if not me, then someone else. That's why I wanted to make this BEWARE post.
Old 04-12-2021, 07:34 AM   #12
BulldogCountry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boeingguy View Post
Just glad I’ve never done anything that stupid!!! Lol.... We all pretty much have! In your defense, Autumn has ALWAYS done and been everywhere she was supposed to, when she was supposed to. I would have trusted her too!
Yep, in the past six or seven years I've been seeing her, she only went silent on me or cancelled on me maybe twice at most after I sent a donation ahead of time, but she always made it up to me a day or two later.

This time, though, she's been silent since Wednesday afternoon. :/
Old 04-12-2021, 09:48 AM   #13
Steel Wheels
Valued Poster

Honestly, just based on my impression of your comments throughout this thread, she has more pressing issues than you right now, she’s already got you wrapped around her finger, BD, you would piss yourself if she called you right now... the shame is that you are the one with the leverage in the situation, you should really think about that, you can wash your dick as long and as fast you want to, it’s your soap and your water... essentials like food, shelter, and “recreational “ products might be a higher priority to some folks, idk, “ he who cares less wins, sometimes “, that’s just the way I see it
Old 04-12-2021, 11:02 AM   #14
irishgringo
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

She quit contacting me, she must think she owes me some money LOL I have has some success with her using BDC methods over the last few years, and never been burned. I guess when it is all said in done there are very few girls that do this for fun, and the money is a byproduct of the exchange. Most, once they have the cheese, they reluctant to deliver.
People should speak there mind in here, and not fear ridicule, if the white Knights come to their defense they can fuck off. As long as you are telling the truth and aren't breaking the rules Mods and Admins should butt out, unless it turns into a 3 pager of drama.
irishgringo is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 11:22 AM   #15
duraman
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

We have all been down this road. I have gotten to the point with girls that I am not sure how many appts they owe me for help. I had a girl in Pittsburgh that I saw once a week. I got my expense check on Friday and didn't make it to the bank. I texted the girl on Saturday to schedule a Monday appt. She asked me what was wrong with today. I told her I didn't have the donation. She said that's okay because I want you. I went to the appt and gave her double on our next one after that. This girl liked to fuck. The money was a bonus. It happens. Had an SA girl the same way.
duraman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women