Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Website News and Announcements
Website News and Announcements This forum will contain any news, announcements, and updates regarding the site. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 10-19-2010, 06:08 AM   #1
TexasStarr
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1070
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Eccie Review Tab

What is the new "Eccie Reviews" tab located on our profiles for and how do you add your reviews to it?
TexasStarr is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 05:57 PM   #2
administrator
Administrator

User ID: 16
Encounters: 3

What you are seeing is part of the newest development here at ECCIE...something nearly 6 months in the making.

Once deployed, every ECCIE review you have will now be attached to the new ECCIE Reviews tab in your profile. Readers will be able to access your profile to see a complete list of every review written for you on this site, access each one via a link, and see at a glance who wrote each of your reviews and whether you were given a yes or no recommendation on each one...all directly from the list without having to click into each one to see that information.

Once they have been assigned, every review on the site will then include a link direct to your profile page with all of your reviews in chronological order. Readers will be able to scroll to the bottom of the review and click the link to be directed to your collection of reviews.

Members will also be able to click a link (My ECCIE Reviews) from every post you make to access your complete list of reviews inside the new tab attached to your profile.

My guess: this will be a welcome feature for sure. That's my hope.

Give us some time, though....I still got a few bugs to work out before we can get started assigning reviews to profiles and there are around 20,000 reviews that need to be assigned.....that's excluding strip club, spa, and studio reviews. (there are close to 50K reviews posted on the site since we opened our doors last March)

St. C
administrator is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 07:21 PM   #3
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

OMG this will be an awesome addition to the site...And no more
need for our personal websites.....
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 05:39 AM   #4
LAVixian
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18955
My ECCIE Reviews

who hoo fawn, you already got a yes!! you go girl muah!
LAVixian is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 06:09 AM   #5
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAVixian View Post
who hoo fawn, you already got a yes!! you go girl muah!
I want to give Fawn a "yes" someday...

I know, off topic.

Huck
urhuckleberry is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 09:31 AM   #6
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

As long as you guys dont have a highest reviewed counter like the post count, this should be real cool. I wonder which ladies nationally garner more reviews. The quicky sessions will probably inflate this number for some ladies. Should be cool to see.

It might prove to be better as optional for some ladies. But so far seems like they think its cool.

Seeing a provider with access who has review there without searching seems beyond cool.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 11:50 AM   #7
Shackleton
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

Excellent development. How do you intend to handle providers who change names? Will their old reviews follow them?
Shackleton is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 12:48 PM   #8
Dallas Dynamite
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 40510
My ECCIE Reviews

A great idea! Kudos to you all for trying to make this site as user friendly as possible!
Dallas Dynamite is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 03:49 PM   #9
administrator
Administrator

Shackleton, it will probably be case-by-case, but they should follow them unless the name change was for security reasons.

Also, this feature will apply to ALL providers who have been reviewed on this site, whether they are an ECCIE member or not.....for non-members with reviews to assign, we will create a custom profile page for her which will include her contact information and her list of reviews and recommendations..both positive and negative.
Old 10-21-2010, 11:09 AM   #10
Guest041913
Account Disabled

User ID: 23344
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

I have seen this tab listed for some ladies. I must admit it caught my attention quickly! I would be excited to have this added - a much needed time saver for most people!
Hugs,
Maria

Guest041913 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 05:50 PM   #11
administrator
Administrator

As soon as the first review is assigned to you, the ECCIE Reviews tab will appear.

Also, a link to your reviews will appear under your username.

I'll use our beloved fawn as an example...

1) Once a review gets assigned to the provider in the review, the ECCIE Review tab will be added automatically to her profile page. From then forward, any new reviews about her will be assigned and get listed in order by date written. Since only one review has been assigned to fawn, you only see the one review in her tab....the review by steverino...with a YES recommendation.

2) There will be 3 ways for a reader to access the review list for any provider who has reviews on this site. The first way is to just go to her profile page and click on the tab. You will be presented with her reviews and recommendations.

Another way is to click the NEW "My ECCIE Reviews" link that will start showing up in all of fawn's posts as soon as her first review is assigned.

3) The third, easiest, and likely to be most popular way to access a girl's review list is DIRECTLY from the review. Once a review is assigned to a provider, a new link will be automatically inserted at the bottom of the review. You will see "View Provider Profile" followed by the link such as the one for fawn in this example from steverino's review.

Like I said before, even if a girl is not a member here, if a review is written about her it will be assigned to her profile page, which will be a custom profile page created for the purpose of grouping all reviews written on her.

Once she joins, it will take a moderator one to two clicks to reassign any reviews assigned to her custom "guest provider" profile page to her newly registered member profile page.

Nifty feature eh??? Alot went into this particular feature and it's been a long time in the making. It's literally our #1 priority for several months.

I sure hope everyone finds it to become a highly useful tool..both for the boys and girls. Sorta makes the vBulletin Search shortcomings not so big a deal anymore, huh....especially since what most people are searching for are the reviews.

St. C
Old 10-22-2010, 09:24 AM   #12
funnyboy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

All I can say is BRAVO!!!!!

This site continues to innovate and stay relevant for us.

Thank you!
funnyboy is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 05:17 PM   #13
Guest032213
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

i think the review tab should be added to everyones page n all our reviews added there automat... then new ones will follow, i have many reviews n cant post all of them...
XOXO LEXUS
Guest032213 is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 04:09 AM   #14
administrator
Administrator

Hi Lexus,

Yes, they will all be attached by your profile by our staff. Give us some time to get caught up to current day. We have quite a backlog at the moment.

stchris
Old 10-23-2010, 05:00 PM   #15
gman44

Encounters: 203

my doubles reviews isn't under Fawn's yet. I just like seeing my name
gman44 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women