Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70397
biomed160392
Yssup Rider59879
gman4452896
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47475
pyramider46370
bambino40296
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35251
Mojojo33117

Old 06-19-2011, 02:56 PM   #16
thumpusa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Good luck. It's tough when adult children want to flex being grown without having an address of their own.
thumpusa is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 04:12 PM   #17
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMacnab View Post
My daughter is 21. She still lives at home. She has a good job but only works part time, her choice. Working full time would cut into her Roller Derby involvement. She could work full time if she wanted to. She is gay. Recently she has been having her long term GF stay over night in her bedroom. They usually stay in there until very late in the morning. Then they sit around our breakfast table drinking coffee in their sleep clothes and chatting.

I would never have allowed my son to do this with a GF when he was still living at home.

Should I drop the hammer or should I tell my wife to put a stop to it. My daughter and I are not very close but she has a good relationship with my wife.

Just to be clear, I have no hang-ups with her being gay, and don't think less of her for her sexual preference.
I don't have any kids. But I often find myself on the outside looking in on how parents seem to make fatal mistakes with their children. I see it in my own family. You say you and your daughter aren't very close but she is with your wife. Although I can see your point in your concerns with her, I wouldn't put it all on your wifes shoulders. I would first discuss in detail your feelings with your wife and then hopefully you and your wife can form a common ground and then the three of you can have a meeting of the minds. The two of you had a daughter together and I am sure you love her dearly but some things you just can't tolerate and thats fine. But don't be passive aggressive and expect your wife to fix it. Be involved and find a solution. I'll say this one last thing. This is one of those " Now Moments" You can make a big difference in your relationship with your daughter and even your wife by taking charge of this little family situation and by not being judgemental and showing that you really do care. They both may see a side of you they haven't seen in a long time and you may have a good outcome. I would think about it for awhile on how you would like to present your thoughts and feelings to your daughter. This seems important to you and it should be. I believe we should all respect the lifestyles and beliefs of others, but first we must respect our own. Good luck to you my friend.
acp5762 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women